Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 10624
-
01-15-21 16:04 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 379https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-A-Great-Time!-Best-then-all-the-rest!&p=12475112&highlight=#post12475112.
Originally Posted by Higgen
[View Original Post]
But she's banned from tna for being a rob.
-
01-15-21 12:57 #3783Regular Member

Posts: 2Kate Charisma contact?
I used to have some good times with Kate Charisma. I think she must have gotten a new phone number though because the one I used last year is no longer with her. Anyone have any contact details to help me out? I've seen her several times although the last was over a year ago before covid hit.
-
01-15-21 12:39 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone try this yet?
So I found this while trolling. Might be worth the trip?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/
-
01-15-21 11:01 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 237Lexii and Megan
Lexii doesn't belong on here, but she is totally GFE. Her and Megan don't travel or do duo's together any longer, which is a shame because I indulged in that about a half dozen times and it is definitely in my top five experiences. Shit would start literally when I walked in the door and would stop for an hour plus. I still fantasize about those times, but that was a good 3-4 years ago. I think Megan James pretty much retired, though I did see her post a couple times in Seattle in the last year or so. I saw Lexii by herself a couple of times, but it was never the same as both of them together, though still smoking hot. Lexii does this thing thing where she whispers in this amazing voice dirty things while your pounding her.
Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen
[View Original Post]
I remember, like the third time I saw them, I walked in the door and the immediately jumped on me as I walked in, in 90 seconds I had Lexii bent over a table with my tongue in her ass while Megan was down on her knees DT me. Fuck, they were hot together!
-
01-14-21 20:52 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 54Lexii
She does not belong here. She's definitely one of the hottest providers around and her rates are good for her services she does provide and just how incredibly sexy she is. Pictures do her no justice. Too bad her duo partner Megan James isn't here, they usually travel together.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:35 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 33Maybe she has a manager whom sometimes handles her texts. And they don't know what else she is offering?
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 20:31 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 33I hit her up and offered recent tests and tip, she said its a no go.
Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 19:06 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 127Lexii
Does she belong in here?
Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 18:38 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 287Knew I recognized her not sure what went down but she dropped of tna a year ago note the red I remember hitting her up back then she was down at the time but we only talked never met https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Chloe-Jasmine.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 18:26 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 54Lexii
She is hot as hell. I saw her a couple years ago, GFE for sure. Definitely worth the visit and I may repeat her this time around.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 17:30 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 379Juicy
I saw juicylipz_2 a few times and she's a kick in the ass. Cool lady new apartment incall which is a little dumpy but she gets into it and her VIP is bbfscip or cia. All arranged by text. I think she's slimmed down a bit and she has a sexy ass. Good kisser, pretty, tight, absolutely filled her.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....119892%3B-boys
-
01-14-21 12:10 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 237It is odd
Yeah, I finally got ahold of her again yesterday and acted like she had never met with me. She only looks vaguely like her pictures, definitely smaller tits but not larger for sure. She also said she didn't do incall, but I saw her for incall this last time. She also had no trouble sending me a pic. I'm wonder if two providers are using the same phone / ad?
Originally Posted by Privaceyiskey
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 10:51 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 127Lexiibanks
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?236667-Lexiibanks
Am I dreaming? She has been mentioned quite a few times but I could not find a definitive answer.
-
01-13-21 23:08 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 33It's weird because I hit her up a few days ago and she said se was down for a slight increase, but then I found a negative vague review stating she was heavier then in her photos, so I asked if she could sent a quick body shot to dispel the report. She then just said I was pic hunting and blew me off.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
Today I hit her up after catching this review and she said she was game, but then claimed that she doesn't do BBFS, nor offer it, nor did she ever and insisted we hadn't talked before, I sent her a screenshot of our prior convo where she offered.
So she seems like a, get her on the right day and she will.
-
01-12-21 20:21 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 237Chloe
https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...t/163921956738
The good: Definitely BBFS with a minor upcharge (. 8 for an hour, $$ 3 total), which supposedly included greek, but I didn't indulge. Sexy as hell, tall and svelte, attractive, confident, open-minded, fun, etc. Seems to really enjoy it, nice mild dirty talk. Nice and tight. I did BBFS, BBBJ, daty, fiv, lfk, and my fave, cim.
The bad: booted me after one load, although she said msog as many times in an hour, sets a clock, but that didn't matter because after 20 minutes she said she had another appointment that was 10 minutes away. She told me that I could come back later and finish, but I didn't have the time. Tried to call a couple days later to go for a full hour at reduced rate, but she didn't respond.
Would I repeat: If I thought she would give me my full hour next time with msog, without a question, but I don't know if she was being truthful or not.














Reply With Quote




