Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 7921
-
01-22-21 19:44 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 141MC Cocoa
Karen will go farther, but will not discuss it and she needs to know you. Services are really not offered on first appointment. If you leave a large enough tip in plain sight at beginning you will be rewarded.
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 16:35 #4650Regular Member

Posts: 16Not sure
Never been to MC in Orlando. I think that the Cocoa Massage Connection menu extends beyond my dream of a HE but not sure how far. Also depends who is working. Karen (owner) may only give legit massages.
Originally Posted by Mtnboy49
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-21 04:40 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 214I saw her years ago when the ending was topless and a blow job. Of course some asshole was too aggressive and the BJ's stop but the HJ didn't. She does get topless at her discretion. Massage is ok. Not the best but nothing the worst. Nice lady but very quirky.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 23:28 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 238Speaking of MC
This is MC in Cocoa? It wouldn't be a similar quality as the fabled MC in Orlando would it?
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 18:34 #4647Regular Member

Posts: 16Marika at MC
If you want to see Marika, schedule an appointment at MC.
I saw her Monday and it was her usual great massage. She is skilled at what she does and has a great personality to go with the massage.
She is normally there Sunday and Monday but will there only this Tuesday & Wednesday late afternoon & evenings. Otherwise she will be at her Melbourne location.
Stay safe!
-
01-20-21 16:23 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 596Wendy
I remember, way back, that she would post vids on her website of her nude on the beach. Showing everything. I always wished that I could see that again. On the plus, her voice and body is smooth as silk, nice round milkers that she might allow you to touch, and knows how to make the ending happy. On the minus, she does talk a lot, tries to up sell the hair removal, and from what I experienced, no more extras available.
Originally Posted by Malabar
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 10:33 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 643RE: Wendy, bikinis
I visited Wendy, Once, years ago, only because she was heavily advertising that she'd be wearing a bikini during the session.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
She did not. At the end, when she offered a HE but I was so annoyed that I refused.
As always YMMV.
Mal.
-
01-20-21 09:55 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 2962RTFF on Wendy
I did a search on this board for Wendy, 120 hits. Feel free to read through them yourself, but I'd say this one is fairly representative of what you'll find. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Pleaseu694
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 09:37 #4643Regular Member

Posts: 1Wendy
Is it just massage only or is there any bonus?
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 12:12 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 264Lily
Lily has appointments available in Palm Bay tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 08:59 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 499AMPs
While I can't vouch for every spa out there, I've traveled extensively for a living throughout the USA, and have only visited two AMPs that did not provide at least a happy ending. I won't disagree with Hog Boss, as his experience is different than mine, but I'd be willing to bet that 90% of AMPs you drove past in Orlando will at least give you a HE. Here in Daytona, I have yet to find one that does not offer an HE, and only one that went beyond, and that was only after the provider knew you well. I have yet to sample any providers, AMP or American in the Brevard or Space coast area so I can't speak to those, but with proper home work I know I'd be able to figure it out. Cheers and monger safe.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 16:09 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 235Re: Do all AMP's Provide Extras?
The short answer is no. Many Asian Massage Parlors do not offer extras and some are quite skilled in Eastern Massage techniques. I am a big fan of these places.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
The purpose of this forum is to discuss sex. It is a sex guide and members share their experiences about AMP's that offer "extras". I am a big fan of these places as well.
I visit different massage parlors for different reasons.
-
01-13-21 13:18 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 189I am not asking for intel on each and every place. I am just curious if, generally speaking, do all AMP's typically provide some sort of "extras", or are there many which are true massage only places? I am aware of the Orlando page.
Originally Posted by Putzy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 19:53 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 434Why are you asking here? Go on the Orlando forums. There is more there than you could possibly read.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 18:09 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 461Orlando
Out of all of the ones I visited I can count on one hand the ones that don't. Good rule of thumb is if there are no reviews on rubmaps it is most likely legit.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





