Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 529 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4636

    Orlando AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I drove through Orlando Saturday, from Breverd to west of I-4, on SR 50 (Colonial). I swear I must have seen AT LEAST 20+ Massage joints, which got me to wondering, is it likely that all of these places provide extras (HE at a minimum), or is it more likely that they are Legit places to get a massage?. I have been to 2 of the better known places, but never imagined there were SO MANY locations? Any insight into the legitimacy of many of these places?
    Extras can be had in just about every AMP in Orlando. Even the ones that used to be legit offer at least HE if not BBBJ, and FS.

  2. #4635

    Orlando AMP's

    I drove through Orlando Saturday, from Breverd to west of I-4, on SR 50 (Colonial). I swear I must have seen AT LEAST 20+ Massage joints, which got me to wondering, is it likely that all of these places provide extras (HE at a minimum), or is it more likely that they are Legit places to get a massage?. I have been to 2 of the better known places, but never imagined there were SO MANY locations? Any insight into the legitimacy of many of these places?

  3. #4634

    A little change

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I have no personal experience with her, I could swear the first one has been reviewed as being fake and a rip off. I believe anyways, prudent to research the forum as best as you can.

    As to the third, I agree with LS about being strictly massage. That said, I do find something a bit curious. When she first started posting on STG, maybe a month or two ago, her ad basically said "no sex" about a dozen different ways! The ad was much longer back then and made it abundantly clear that you shouldn't expect anything sexual of any kind. Now she's shortened the ad significantly and cut way back on the "no sex" discussion. It leaves me wondering if maybe, just maybe, she's changed her position on the issue.
    She will get topless and engage in fruity talk if you appear wealthy and a repeat client. Just total GPS. Her pictures are VERY flattering as she'll have spent exactly zero minutes getting ready. No personality either. Hard to imagine she's still in business.

  4. #4633

    Blond massage

    Odd because she quoted 250 which is insanely expensive for a legit massage.

  5. #4632

    First and third

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    The third choice, Blonde in Viera, is strictly massage, no add-ons.
    While I have no personal experience with her, I could swear the first one has been reviewed as being fake and a rip off. I believe anyways, prudent to research the forum as best as you can.

    As to the third, I agree with LS about being strictly massage. That said, I do find something a bit curious. When she first started posting on STG, maybe a month or two ago, her ad basically said "no sex" about a dozen different ways! The ad was much longer back then and made it abundantly clear that you shouldn't expect anything sexual of any kind. Now she's shortened the ad significantly and cut way back on the "no sex" discussion. It leaves me wondering if maybe, just maybe, she's changed her position on the issue.

  6. #4631

    Blonde Masseuse

    The third choice, Blonde in Viera, is strictly massage, no add-ons.


  7. #4630

  8. #4629

    New Tokyo

    I was in town last week and had a sliver of spare time to dream I was at New Tokyo, which is certainly older and nothing outstanding in regards to how it looks. In my dream a later 30's Korean gal with mask and a few extra pounds gave me a nice ts with a little bit of nice roaming, followed by a decent massage and a standard finish. 8 and 4. There are a lot of massage places in Cocoa and this one is fine.

  9. #4628

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleFly  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about her.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/600256440606

    Don't see a name so it hard to search.
    I saw her twice about a month ago. Very good service all around. We had time set up middle of December but she text me said her back was hurting. Never heard from her again. I tried texting her a number of times to see if she was upset. Nothing. Although I see she still posts on STG. I would love to see her again if she would answer.

  10. #4627

    Massage info

    Does anyone know anything about her.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/600256440606

    Don't see a name so it hard to search.

  11. #4626

    Missie

    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Missie? I have seen her place but no info on her services.
    Is she still working? She has been around a long, long time.

  12. #4625
    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    So I had kept Marika's number from when she only worked in Melbourne. When I saw that she was working at Massage Connection in July, I contacted her for a session. As has been reported, she is personality + and gives a really good massage. I'm not a big tit guy but she uses hers to provide a very happy HE. I like her massages better than Krys' at her serenity room but Krys teases throughout and kept me on edge for so long for my sessions with her. Too bad I don't live closer to Palm Bay! I scheduled again in August with Marika and while I was driving to MC, she took another customer and I didn't see her text telling me this until I arrived. It delayed my visit by 15 minutes but I'm not a big fan of sitting in my car outside of a massage parlor. I followed through with the session and it was again very good. I tried scheduling with her at her new location in Melbourne but bailed when she started juggling the schedule at the last minute. My windows to get out are infrequent and usually of a limited time so I can't accommodate last minute changes easily. Marika's last text to me is that she is now working out of her Melbourne location Tues through Sat. I'm assuming that she is still spending the other days at MC.

    A few years ago, I had an out-of-work massage therapist who would come to my house on a regular basis. Could only get her to give me a HE once but at least the massage was undraped. She hasn't been available for a while so I'm looking for someone who does a good in home massages and is willing to finish them. FS not required.

    I couldn't find any info on the following three providers since they don't provide names or anything else that worked through searching. Does anyone else have any insight on any of them? Thanks!

    Geriatric Massage, TLC and a release of
    Anyone tried "Rare and Unique"?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/935969724759

    Any info would be appreciated!

  13. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Missie? I have seen her place but no info on her services.
    Not sure if she is still around. Saw her pre covid. Older lady standard finish. There have been reports of her in the past.

  14. #4623

    Missie

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller12  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know with studio 1250 being closed, your options are massage matters, Marika, serenity room Krys, Wendy, missie massage, Ronnie, Cindie, and Liliana.

    If I missed any, please let me know.
    Any info on Missie? I have seen her place but no info on her services.

  15. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    So besides Massage Matters, are there any other Massage places in this area with American providers? I'm in the minority of not being into the Asian thing. Thanks in advance.
    Massage Matters in Melbourne.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape