Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 529 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4606

    Overdue report & question

    So I had kept Marika's number from when she only worked in Melbourne. When I saw that she was working at Massage Connection in July, I contacted her for a session. As has been reported, she is personality + and gives a really good massage. I'm not a big tit guy but she uses hers to provide a very happy HE. I like her massages better than Krys' at her serenity room but Krys teases throughout and kept me on edge for so long for my sessions with her. Too bad I don't live closer to Palm Bay! I scheduled again in August with Marika and while I was driving to MC, she took another customer and I didn't see her text telling me this until I arrived. It delayed my visit by 15 minutes but I'm not a big fan of sitting in my car outside of a massage parlor. I followed through with the session and it was again very good. I tried scheduling with her at her new location in Melbourne but bailed when she started juggling the schedule at the last minute. My windows to get out are infrequent and usually of a limited time so I can't accommodate last minute changes easily. Marika's last text to me is that she is now working out of her Melbourne location Tues through Sat. I'm assuming that she is still spending the other days at MC.

    A few years ago, I had an out-of-work massage therapist who would come to my house on a regular basis. Could only get her to give me a HE once but at least the massage was undraped. She hasn't been available for a while so I'm looking for someone who does a good in home massages and is willing to finish them. FS not required.

    I couldn't find any info on the following three providers since they don't provide names or anything else that worked through searching. Does anyone else have any insight on any of them? Thanks!

    Geriatric Massage, TLC and a release of stress and tension offer.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/544715507976

    Redhead beauty.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/901468792955

    Or.

    Rare and Unique.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/492852432222

  2. #4605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434

    All the CC / CB AMPs have TS

    To be fair, all of the AMPs mentioned (Asiana, Sunrise, Heaven) have table showers. As does the place in the mall on 520, just west of A1 A, across from that dinosaur place. The only AMP in cocoa beach or cape canaveral that I don't know about is the only on minuteman, which has been previously reported as no extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by WawaMan  [View Original Post]
    I must apologize to all who have read this. The Spa I meant to refer to was Asiana Sap. I am sorry.

    I was trying to go to Sunrise. I called several times but nobody answered the phone. I ended up going to Asiana, Yes, its in the small mall you referred to on the West side of A1 A.

    I guess I was thinking of Sunrise when I wrote the posting. And it just stuck in my mind.

    Asiana is the one with the TS.

    Again, I apologize to all and hope nobody went to Sunrise expecting a TS.

  3. #4604

    MM and 1250

    Quote Originally Posted by CovertFreak  [View Original Post]
    So I been meaning to post this. I went to give myself an early Christmas present a few weeks ago, so I called 1250 Spa on Eua Galle. Ali's place. The phone just rang and rang. So I checked on their website and saw that it was closed back in August. I know I have not missed readi g it on here so I was kinda shocked. So if it is closed then where did all the girls like Brandy and Alex go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Afishin82  [View Original Post]
    I had Alex's number and regretfully lost it. She is the best. If you get a hold of her please message me her info!

    Thanks.
    As I mentioned in an earlier post, Alex was my favorite back at MM. While she may not be to everyone's tastes (though who is) She sure did the trick for me!

  4. #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by CovertFreak  [View Original Post]
    So I been meaning to post this. I went to give myself an early Christmas present a few weeks ago, so I called 1250 Spa on Eua Galle. Ali's place. The phone just rang and rang. So I checked on their website and saw that it was closed back in August. I know I have not missed readi g it on here so I was kinda shocked. So if it is closed then where did all the girls like Brandy and Alex go?
    I had Alex's number and regretfully lost it. She is the best. If you get a hold of her please message me her info!

    Thanks.

  5. #4602

    Spa 1250

    So I been meaning to post this. I went to give myself an early Christmas present a few weeks ago, so I called 1250 Spa on Eua Galle. Ali's place. The phone just rang and rang. So I checked on their website and saw that it was closed back in August. I know I have not missed readi g it on here so I was kinda shocked. So if it is closed then where did all the girls like Brandy and Alex go?

  6. #4601
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokoono  [View Original Post]
    Okay, "Sunrise" is on and Atlantic ave about 1. 6 miles north of 520 in a small strip plaza, located on the eastern side of and Atlantic Ave. In that strip mall there is a tax place, a real-estate office and a little restaurant.

    Just a bit south of there on the western side of and Atlantic is a place called "Asian Spa & Massage". In that little strip plaza is a Tax office, a Waxing shop, Metro PCS and Hair salon.

    Just above 520 on the eastern side of and Atlantic is yet another place called "Heaven Spa Asian Massage. ".

    I imagine all of those places have a chance at something, but it looks like Sunrise is the place you are referring to.
    I must apologize to all who have read this. The Spa I meant to refer to was Asiana Sap. I am sorry.

    I was trying to go to Sunrise. I called several times but nobody answered the phone. I ended up going to Asiana, Yes, its in the small mall you referred to on the West side of A1 A.

    I guess I was thinking of Sunrise when I wrote the posting. And it just stuck in my mind.

    Asiana is the one with the TS.

    Again, I apologize to all and hope nobody went to Sunrise expecting a TS.

  7. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by WawaMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember a 7-11 nearby, but its in a small older strip plaza about 1.5 miles north of 520. On the south side of the road.
    Okay, "Sunrise" is on and Atlantic ave about 1. 6 miles north of 520 in a small strip plaza, located on the eastern side of and Atlantic Ave. In that strip mall there is a tax place, a real-estate office and a little restaurant.

    Just a bit south of there on the western side of and Atlantic is a place called "Asian Spa & Massage". In that little strip plaza is a Tax office, a Waxing shop, Metro PCS and Hair salon.

    Just above 520 on the eastern side of and Atlantic is yet another place called "Heaven Spa Asian Massage. ".

    I imagine all of those places have a chance at something, but it looks like Sunrise is the place you are referring to.

  8. #4599

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    I see Wendy is posting on stg often now. Don't know if she looks at this guide but I think that if on the flip she had one of those cute little bikinis on she would get more clientele repealing. Not saying she has to do more but it would make it more interesting. I think most guys like the little outfit thing, I know I would like to see it.
    She's got it all goin except for that. Like to see those cute little titties!

  9. #4598

    Wendy

    I see Wendy is posting on stg often now. Don't know if she looks at this guide but I think that if on the flip she had one of those cute little bikinis on she would get more clientele repealing. Not saying she has to do more but it would make it more interesting. I think most guys like the little outfit thing, I know I would like to see it.

  10. #4597

    Sunshine reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokoono  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Sunrise on and Atlantic Ave next to the 7-11? I see a lot of shops with "Sunshine" in the name towards Orlando.
    I don't remember a 7-11 nearby, but its in a small older strip plaza about 1.5 miles north of 520. On the south side of the road.

  11. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by WawaMan  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine Spa in Cocoa Beach has a TS. It is a Korea AMP. I went there last week, decent massage with standard finish.

    Maybe other extras are available, but I didn't ask.
    Do you mean Sunrise on and Atlantic Ave next to the 7-11? I see a lot of shops with "Sunshine" in the name towards Orlando.

  12. #4595

    Autocorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda4  [View Original Post]
    So I made a trip to healthy rainbow for the first time a few weeks ago. I drew Nancy and couldn't be happier. She gave a great massage and allowed otc play to start and on the flip an amazing CBJ. She has a tight little ass and a great set on her tiny frame. We started cg, missionary, doggie, and dart. Massage was $2. W / extras and tip. Menu is pretty wide open after repeat visits but there are certain extras that you'd need to tip more for. Definitely worth checking out.
    Sorry guys, I meant to say daty instead of dart. It's my first time posting a review and couldn't find the edit post button LOL.

  13. #4594

    Healthy Rainbow

    So I made a trip to healthy rainbow for the first time a few weeks ago. I drew Nancy and couldn't be happier. She gave a great massage and allowed otc play to start and on the flip an amazing CBJ. She has a tight little ass and a great set on her tiny frame. We started cg, missionary, doggie, and dart. Massage was $2. W / extras and tip. Menu is pretty wide open after repeat visits but there are certain extras that you'd need to tip more for. Definitely worth checking out.

  14. #4593

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokoono  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang, I have a trip to the Titusville area coming up and I plan on hitting a couple places in Orlando. What's the closest place to Titusville and Broad Street that has a table shower?

    113 Broad Street is currently called Dragon Spa, but I have been there twice and there's no ts. The ts experience is not one to be missed and frankly I enjoy that more than just about anything.

    I'll be staying mere blocks from 113 Broad St so it would be nice not to have to drive to Orlando for some wet and wild.
    Sunshine Spa in Cocoa Beach has a TS. It is a Korea AMP. I went there last week, decent massage with standard finish.

    Maybe other extras are available, but I didn't ask.

  15. #4592

    Massage Matters

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any updated info on Massage Matters?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...v/648395457838
    I went there recently to see Summer. No massage at all and straight to fun. Nice boobs and fun personality. 120 for handshake / BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape