Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 10623
-
01-20-21 14:55 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 32Eb?
What is EB acronym?
Originally Posted by SumpThing
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 05:17 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 143Decided to Toftt. Paid off gents
So since everything is going to shit in my life I saw this and decided to go for it as getting scammed or set up by the feds is low on things that got me worrieed. So anywho after an exhausting back and forth taking most of my night. Finally throws a address # by SW waterfront. Asked for room headed up and yea its the girl in the pics. Huge ass tits and with her photo she just uploaded in the shower its that shape she has about 5'8 and pretty cute.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
She gives me a hug and a little lfk while I lay dono two bennys for the hr. We chat for a bit while she dons some nice lingerie. Seems pretty cool apart from downing lines of what seemed like xanax or percs. She is pretty funny made some cool jokes.
Throws on some makeup tells me to lay on the bed I do strip starts deepthroating my bare cock like a mad woman. The second best DT iv ever had I'm not small and she took it down like a champ felt all her throat while I played with her titties. Very nice eye contact and pays attention to the boys if told so. After like half hour of good dome. Asks if I want to fuck her I say yes and since her ad said bare negotiable I pull recent test and ask how much. She checks it out and says another benny.
I'm game so I pay up and start ramming her **** bb while I suck on her heavy ass boobs. She didn't like me being to rough on them so I held back and drilled her mush cowgirl and doggie. Gets pretty wet and decent vocal response. I kept going for another 30 and had her get in her knees while I unloaded down her throat to finsh.
All in all a good night she uses some phone app which makes arrangements take forever so she gave me her real number contributors pm me for it she said it was cool.
-
01-20-21 01:53 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 30Kate.
I agree that she was getting more shifty last time I saw her (pre-COVID).
Originally Posted by Kolby
[View Original Post]
But I would not mind getting a hold of her again if you wouldn't mind sharing her current number?
I dumped the texting app I used to use and don't have it anymore.
-
01-20-21 01:36 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 90ChloeJasmine from STG
Met at her dingy Interstate Ave incall. 200 HH. Though other things hinted otherwise, it was CFS all the way. Additional $ was a no go. Big meaty lips for those interested, but does not belong on this thread from my visit.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...p/969940657874
Cheers! The Admiral.
-
01-20-21 01:14 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 59True
Also I have been a fan of the Urban Dictionary and what it says it is.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 18:54 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 135PSE translation
I always read it as acting like you're in a porno. For me, what this translated to was them being more vocal in an exaggerated way. Personally, them faking it isn't a turn-on, even worse if they do it loudly in a quiet hotel. I get what you mean, though: how many times do you see a condom while watching porn?
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-21 14:46 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 59Am I wrong
So I used use the PSE filter on websites to find providers that were open to BB. However now I am seeing more and more of them putting PSE and NO BB of any kind. I was lead to believe that PSE was Porn Star Experience AKA BB everything. AM I wrong or has the times changed.
-
01-19-21 14:10 #3791Regular Member

Posts: 5Miss Misty Moore
Any recent intel on Misty? She has been posting regularly on EB. Saw her many years ago everything was on the table.
-
01-19-21 10:11 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 379BBBJ and Cfs with me.
Originally Posted by TPhilips123
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-21 22:58 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 27PinaMeganda
Any intel on PinaMeganda? Does she belongs to this thread?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367271-PinaMeganda
-
01-17-21 06:10 #3788Banned Member

Posts: 99While it's been years since I've seen her, I can confirm that she belongs on this board.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-21 16:27 #3787Regular Member

Posts: 18Sent you a PM with the most recent info I had since posting her number directly here is against the rules I think? I accidentally sent one to Tryhard who had quoted you above by mistake too.
Originally Posted by Higgen
[View Original Post]
My experiences with her lasted a couple years but she got unpleasant near the end until I stopped seeing her. She kept texting for a long while after that through part of 2020 before she stopped.
-
01-16-21 00:14 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 33Its defiantly a bot scraping for info. I got the same jumbled response. "what zipcode are you in" and other nonsense.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 20:53 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 160Yes, I tried, and immediately moved on
I tried, and got an answer that didn't even match up to my question I asked. So, I moved on. That's a red flag, sounds fake.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-21 16:04 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 379https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....r-A-Great-Time!-Best-then-all-the-rest!&p=12475112&highlight=#post12475112.
Originally Posted by Higgen
[View Original Post]
But she's banned from tna for being a rob.











Reply With Quote





