Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mact0194  [View Original Post]
    AJA:

    I know many of you know of this place. So, I will not get into much detail. As far as visiting, I had a session with a provider named Cindy. I will say that everything went smooth and one could expect for a great session until I received a good whiff of the seafood market. This is one of my pet peeves. On top of that, this is not the first time with this provider. Anyhow, she is a great provider, but that smell is a no go especially when it is consistent with each visit with her. Also, I did see another girl there. I believe her name is Kim? Does anyone have info on her? Thanks.

    Serenity Spa (Neptune):

    First, I want to thank one of the members for the lead on this one. In fact, I got lucky and met Yamada in the first visit. She is flirty and fun to talk to. In addition, she claims to be half Japanese and half Chinese. In terms of physical appearance, the face is okay, body is petite, short height, and I would put her in her early 40's. She does not look bad though. In this session, I opted for 30 minutes for 50. There was not much of a massage, more of a rub down on my back and legs. When the flip came, she progressed in providing a nice L2 ending. I would repeat for sure!

    Favor Spa:

    This is a Korean spa. It was quite empty, in the parking lot. When I went inside, I was met by an older lady at the counter, who goes by Kim. She has black hair down to her shoulders. Of course, she insisted that we only do 30 minutes, which was fine by me. I requested the table shower, and she did a fairly good job in cleaning me from top to bottom. We went to the room, chatted a little bit, and then came the flip. Unfortunately, only an L1 was performed, along with OTC roaming. It was an okay session. Not the worst or the best. As I was leaving, she said a younger girl is coming soon by the name of Sasha? Overall, I will not visit anytime soon. 60 House / 50 Tip.

    If I missed anything, just PM for the details.

    Does anyone have any recent info on Eden Spa? PM is fine. Thanks.
    Any chance Yamada was BBBJ?

  2. #11125
    Quote Originally Posted by SerenityNow1  [View Original Post]
    Greeting Jacksonville bothers. I'll be traveling to your city a couple of times a month starting next week. I've been reviewing the board for local entertainment. I'm from Knoxville, and have a question that I'm sure can be answered via PM. We don't use the abbreviation L1, L2, or L3. I can somewhat understand, but if someone could PM me the specifics, it would help me navigate your local board. I'll gladly post reports as I get active in Jacksonville.
    Hand, mouth, full service.

  3. #11124

    Will be visiting

    Greeting Jacksonville bothers. I'll be traveling to your city a couple of times a month starting next week. I've been reviewing the board for local entertainment. I'm from Knoxville, and have a question that I'm sure can be answered via PM. We don't use the abbreviation L1, L2, or L3. I can somewhat understand, but if someone could PM me the specifics, it would help me navigate your local board. I'll gladly post reports as I get active in Jacksonville.

  4. #11123

    Recommendations

    Hey guys,

    Coming from out of town and already got some good provider advice. I wanted to see what AMP near 95/ J Turner would be good? Or if there's any off I10 on the way to Tallahassee.

    Thanks!

  5. #11122
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBoss  [View Original Post]
    I don't know of any AMP's in Orlando that stay open until 2:00 am. I recall reading somewhere that Massage parlors in Florida must close by midnight. It could have been in the state licensing requirements.
    That law must be brand new cause when I went to the AMP in Orlando in 2019 there were a couple that was open as late as the strip clubs. And the ones I went to were on this street called orange blossom trail I believe.

  6. #11121

    Re: Late night AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.
    I don't know of any AMP's in Orlando that stay open until 2:00 am. I recall reading somewhere that Massage parlors in Florida must close by midnight. It could have been in the state licensing requirements.

  7. #11120

    Shocker

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    No but let us know how it goes!
    So not so surprising. Be reply at all up to the agreed upon time. Then got a message after that. Was away from her phone. Either she has more clients than she needs or it's just bs. Either way I won't be trying to find out.

  8. #11119

    Amys

    Quote Originally Posted by LordHumongus  [View Original Post]
    Is she Asian or white?
    She is Asian girl thin and cute. Would like more than L1 but at least she lets hands go most anywhere.

  9. #11118

    Which ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.
    Which AMP's in Orlando are open until 0200?

    Just asking.

  10. #11117

    Thumbs up for Oasis

    Had several excellent massages plus. L1,L2. Oasis is next to UPS store at Beach and Univ near Arby's. Just saying.

  11. #11116

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    I saw a lot of people talk about a Jessica who used to provide a year or so ago but moved. Well she's back and I finally got to see her. She's staying down in GCS.

    And it was. Interesting.

    Damage was 200 (180 for 90 minute sensual. Nude, L2 Nuru) plus a travel fee to come to me. When she came she looked good, but the more she stayed the more drugged out she seemed. Talked a lot. Massage was ok. Didn't take direction well for L1 or L2 so it took awhile for me to get off.

    I probably wouldn't do again unless I was desperate, rather get L1 from someone who knows what they're doing. Maybe I caught her at a bad time?
    Sooooo. Are you going to share a link? Or anything? Something? Who are you talking about?

  12. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    I lived in ATL in the 90's and they had ones that stayed open 24/7.
    That sounds awesome and gross at the same time meaning they probably never aired that place out. But it would be nice to have some around here be open till 2 am like strip clubs. But most here shut down after 8 p. M or 10 at the latest.

  13. #11114

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.
    I lived in ATL in the 90's and they had ones that stayed open 24/7.

  14. #11113

    Late night urges

    I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.

  15. #11112

    Jessica. What Happened?

    I saw a lot of people talk about a Jessica who used to provide a year or so ago but moved. Well she's back and I finally got to see her. She's staying down in GCS.

    And it was. Interesting.

    Damage was 200 (180 for 90 minute sensual. Nude, L2 Nuru) plus a travel fee to come to me. When she came she looked good, but the more she stayed the more drugged out she seemed. Talked a lot. Massage was ok. Didn't take direction well for L1 or L2 so it took awhile for me to get off.

    I probably wouldn't do again unless I was desperate, rather get L1 from someone who knows what they're doing. Maybe I caught her at a bad time?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape