Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11109

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this gal? Have a scheduled massage. Just can't recall if I read something about her or not.
    Well the pic is definitely fake. That is Instagramer Teddy bearosito, not sure what the actual MT would look like?

  2. #11108

    No BUTT very interested!

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this gal? Have a scheduled massage. Just can't recall if I read something about her or not.
    Please share results and PM contact info if good.

  3. #11107

    Massage

    Anyone recognize this gal? Have a scheduled massage. Just can't recall if I read something about her or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1EDCFC79-1180-410C-9B31-F5C1F9CDC60B.jpg‎  

  4. #11106

    AMP experiences in the last couple of weeks.

    AJA:

    I know many of you know of this place. So, I will not get into much detail. As far as visiting, I had a session with a provider named Cindy. I will say that everything went smooth and one could expect for a great session until I received a good whiff of the seafood market. This is one of my pet peeves. On top of that, this is not the first time with this provider. Anyhow, she is a great provider, but that smell is a no go especially when it is consistent with each visit with her. Also, I did see another girl there. I believe her name is Kim? Does anyone have info on her? Thanks.

    Serenity Spa (Neptune):

    First, I want to thank one of the members for the lead on this one. In fact, I got lucky and met Yamada in the first visit. She is flirty and fun to talk to. In addition, she claims to be half Japanese and half Chinese. In terms of physical appearance, the face is okay, body is petite, short height, and I would put her in her early 40's. She does not look bad though. In this session, I opted for 30 minutes for 50. There was not much of a massage, more of a rub down on my back and legs. When the flip came, she progressed in providing a nice L2 ending. I would repeat for sure!

    Favor Spa:

    This is a Korean spa. It was quite empty, in the parking lot. When I went inside, I was met by an older lady at the counter, who goes by Kim. She has black hair down to her shoulders. Of course, she insisted that we only do 30 minutes, which was fine by me. I requested the table shower, and she did a fairly good job in cleaning me from top to bottom. We went to the room, chatted a little bit, and then came the flip. Unfortunately, only an L1 was performed, along with OTC roaming. It was an okay session. Not the worst or the best. As I was leaving, she said a younger girl is coming soon by the name of Sasha? Overall, I will not visit anytime soon. 60 House / 50 Tip.

    If I missed anything, just PM for the details.

    Does anyone have any recent info on Eden Spa? PM is fine. Thanks.

  5. #11105
    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    I'm not at all interested, I promise guys no homo, but do you think it's some bait and switch like the usual "new girls" pics on those ads but it's some 50 year old "girl" when you show up? Like is it going to be some old ass Korean dude that weighs less than the women doing the massages? First time seeing an ad like that and it cracks me up.
    Hahaha that's exactly what I imagined when I saw the ad. This may be the most dangerous mission yet, but if anyone truly wants to TOFTT, go to Oba and let us know if halfway through you hear a deep "oke now flip" and turn over to see that an old korean dude's been massaging you all along.

  6. #11104

    No name

    I asked. She said "My name Beautiful. Your name Handsome. ".

    30-something, thick enough build to support the big naturals, longish hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she was really into it if she's asking you to hit the back door!

    Did you get her name? What else did she look like besides a good rack?
    .

  7. #11103

    Doesn't SOUND too disappointing LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I've been avoiding Victoria for a while, but I checked them out after being ghosted all day long. $60 hh to get in the door, but the decor inside is very nice. The outside of the place is crappy, but nothing near it is open, so although your car is visible out in the road, there are no businesses nearby and no reason for anybody to see you or pay any attention to you as you go in.

    Tiny old lady let me in (maybe 4' 6"I have never seen a shorter adult human in my life) and brought me to a pretty enough girl with a nice build and hefty boobs. Opted for L3, some haggling on price, settled on $120, which I felt was an overpayment. Not the best experience. It felt rushed and mechanical. I got a few minutes of good dirty talk where she kept telling me "fuck my ass fuck my ass" (I wasn't, but I wished I could), but I couldn't get good penetration, doggie wasn't on the table, and I just felt like I had no options there. Did my thing and got out.

    I need to quit over spending when providers don't answer their phone all day. I have a regular thing with a favorite, but she's disappeared on me and nothing else panned out yesterday. So aggravating.
    Sounds like she was really into it if she's asking you to hit the back door!

    Did you get her name? What else did she look like besides a good rack?

  8. #11102

    Victoria on Normandy

    I've been avoiding Victoria for a while, but I checked them out after being ghosted all day long. $60 hh to get in the door, but the decor inside is very nice. The outside of the place is crappy, but nothing near it is open, so although your car is visible out in the road, there are no businesses nearby and no reason for anybody to see you or pay any attention to you as you go in.

    Tiny old lady let me in (maybe 4' 6"I have never seen a shorter adult human in my life) and brought me to a pretty enough girl with a nice build and hefty boobs. Opted for L3, some haggling on price, settled on $120, which I felt was an overpayment. Not the best experience. It felt rushed and mechanical. I got a few minutes of good dirty talk where she kept telling me "fuck my ass fuck my ass" (I wasn't, but I wished I could), but I couldn't get good penetration, doggie wasn't on the table, and I just felt like I had no options there. Did my thing and got out.

    I need to quit over spending when providers don't answer their phone all day. I have a regular thing with a favorite, but she's disappeared on me and nothing else panned out yesterday. So aggravating.

  9. #11101

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    Did either of you get to see her? I'd be interested in scheduling.
    I want to but have been busy. Anyone else?

  10. #11100

    Amy's

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBB  [View Original Post]
    She is a nice girl. Thin and decent looking about 25. Nothing beyond L1 that I have seen. Allows plenty of roaming.
    Is she Asian or white?

  11. #11099

    Was wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    What's up with Oba Massage on rubratings? Their pictures are all labeled "new pretty girl", but something seems just a bit off about them. Hmm.
    I'm not at all interested, I promise guys no homo, but do you think it's some bait and switch like the usual "new girls" pics on those ads but it's some 50 year old "girl" when you show up? Like is it going to be some old ass Korean dude that weighs less than the women doing the massages? First time seeing an ad like that and it cracks me up.

  12. #11098

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Anastasia, will be available after Christmas and lives in a nice apartment community. Ill check her out after Christmas.
    Did either of you get to see her? I'd be interested in scheduling.

  13. #11097
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    What's up with Oba Massage on rubratings? Their pictures are all labeled "new pretty girl", but something seems just a bit off about them. Hmm.
    Their STG ad says they also offer "gay massage" so you may want to ask specifically who will be handling you. LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/545205991108

  14. #11096

    Oba massage girls??

    What's up with Oba Massage on rubratings? Their pictures are all labeled "new pretty girl", but something seems just a bit off about them. Hmm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2d22d940c864a17561b1e8a7f0a2e4dd.jpg‎  

  15. #11095

    Girl at Amys

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenOne  [View Original Post]
    Been there once. This month. No table shower, said they had regular. I got a sweet woman, under 30, I think. Nice body. Allowed roaming and L1. Did not try for more, hat was all I needed. Massage itself was not great, but was fun.
    She is a nice girl. Thin and decent looking about 25. Nothing beyond L1 that I have seen. Allows plenty of roaming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape