Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 16539
-
01-17-21 09:05 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 575Will be visiting
Greeting Jacksonville bothers. I'll be traveling to your city a couple of times a month starting next week. I've been reviewing the board for local entertainment. I'm from Knoxville, and have a question that I'm sure can be answered via PM. We don't use the abbreviation L1, L2, or L3. I can somewhat understand, but if someone could PM me the specifics, it would help me navigate your local board. I'll gladly post reports as I get active in Jacksonville.
-
01-16-21 21:14 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 180Recommendations
Hey guys,
Coming from out of town and already got some good provider advice. I wanted to see what AMP near 95/ J Turner would be good? Or if there's any off I10 on the way to Tallahassee.
Thanks!
-
01-15-21 09:36 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 653That law must be brand new cause when I went to the AMP in Orlando in 2019 there were a couple that was open as late as the strip clubs. And the ones I went to were on this street called orange blossom trail I believe.
Originally Posted by HotBoss
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 13:25 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 235Re: Late night AMP's
I don't know of any AMP's in Orlando that stay open until 2:00 am. I recall reading somewhere that Massage parlors in Florida must close by midnight. It could have been in the state licensing requirements.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 23:33 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 134Shocker
So not so surprising. Be reply at all up to the agreed upon time. Then got a message after that. Was away from her phone. Either she has more clients than she needs or it's just bs. Either way I won't be trying to find out.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 23:24 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 180Amys
She is Asian girl thin and cute. Would like more than L1 but at least she lets hands go most anywhere.
Originally Posted by LordHumongus
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 15:15 #11118Senior Member

Posts: 185Which ones?
Which AMP's in Orlando are open until 0200?
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
Just asking.
-
01-13-21 15:11 #11117Regular Member

Posts: 4Thumbs up for Oasis
Had several excellent massages plus. L1,L2. Oasis is next to UPS store at Beach and Univ near Arby's. Just saying.
-
01-13-21 09:14 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 618Jessica
Sooooo. Are you going to share a link? Or anything? Something? Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 08:42 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 653That sounds awesome and gross at the same time meaning they probably never aired that place out. But it would be nice to have some around here be open till 2 am like strip clubs. But most here shut down after 8 p. M or 10 at the latest.
Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 23:43 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 365AMPs
I lived in ATL in the 90's and they had ones that stayed open 24/7.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 19:35 #11113Senior Member

Posts: 653Late night urges
I wish the AMP here were open just as late as the ones in Orlando. They are open till 2 am while the ones in jax are open till 10 pm. Plus there its custom to get full service while here it's hard to find. And if you do get full service it's usually not the best looking and for that amount your best off looking for a stripper.
-
01-12-21 15:02 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 43Jessica. What Happened?
I saw a lot of people talk about a Jessica who used to provide a year or so ago but moved. Well she's back and I finally got to see her. She's staying down in GCS.
And it was. Interesting.
Damage was 200 (180 for 90 minute sensual. Nude, L2 Nuru) plus a travel fee to come to me. When she came she looked good, but the more she stayed the more drugged out she seemed. Talked a lot. Massage was ok. Didn't take direction well for L1 or L2 so it took awhile for me to get off.
I probably wouldn't do again unless I was desperate, rather get L1 from someone who knows what they're doing. Maybe I caught her at a bad time?
-
01-12-21 14:08 #11111Regular Member

Posts: 16Where did you find her?
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 13:59 #11110Senior Member

Posts: 43No but let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





