Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 981 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5433
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlonde727  [View Original Post]
    Here's the thing or pictures or video harass not of it do her justice in person there's a different degree everything too busy to write a full review Once common Monday look for it.
    I'll second TeamCommando's call on a talk-to-text shill here.

    Only surprise I saw after meeting Eden was she metamorphized a promise of BBBJ and 69 into "hey so I didn't shower since my last date" and "don't touch me there". She did make $100 disappear though.

  2. #5432

    Stormee

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    Saw her last week. Hhr $. 0.

  3. #5431

    Translate

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Translation: "Here's the thing. Her pictures or video, none of them do her justice. Her ass looks better in person. I'm too busy to write a full review. One is coming on Monday so look for it. ".

    That would be my translation to English but I'm not really fluent in gibberish. Maybe JamesBlonde's is really a girl and the phone's speech to text function only recognizes male speech and so is just doing the best it can with cracked up language. LOL.

    Not really much to go on. Everyone says she looks good. Performance reports seem to vary, however.
    Thanks Commando. You're better than google translate.

    Tonto.

  4. #5430
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Translation: "Here's the thing. Her pictures or video, none of them do her justice. Her ass looks better in person. I'm too busy to write a full review. One is coming on Monday so look for it. ".

    That would be my translation to English but I'm not really fluent in gibberish. Maybe JamesBlonde's is really a girl and the phone's speech to text function only recognizes male speech and so is just doing the best it can with cracked up language. LOL.

    Not really much to go on. Everyone says she looks good. Performance reports seem to vary, however.
    Apologies, I should have been more detailed, as in this hobby, details are important. Eden is a 7-1/2-8 in looks. Her ass is indeed better than pics might show. Her BBBJ is exceptional, but I prefer CIM, which was off the table when I arrived. I also prefer BBFS, which I stated on original communication, but that also changed. Her performance is very solid. Likeable girl. We all have preferences, I do not begrudge her for her rules, just prefer a provider is forthright in initial chats to avoid those scenarios. Was a solid time, just not a repeat for me.

  5. #5429
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlonde727  [View Original Post]
    Here's the thing or pictures or video harass not of it do her justice in person there's a different degree everything too busy to write a full review Once common Monday look for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Can you construct this in the English language please? This incoherent rambling is utterly useless.
    Translation: "Here's the thing. Her pictures or video, none of them do her justice. Her ass looks better in person. I'm too busy to write a full review. One is coming on Monday so look for it. ".

    That would be my translation to English but I'm not really fluent in gibberish. Maybe JamesBlonde's is really a girl and the phone's speech to text function only recognizes male speech and so is just doing the best it can with cracked up language. LOL.

    Not really much to go on. Everyone says she looks good. Performance reports seem to vary, however.

  6. #5428
    Quote Originally Posted by LoaferBoat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../tampa/5772573

    Pictures are accurate. BBW with a great attitude. Staying at a vacation rental across street from beach on Treasure Island, very nice and very safe (no smoke smell). Greeted my in lingere. Nice boobs. Very friendly. I don't go for FS. But was accomoting for my request for DFK and headache relief. She pulled away for a moment when I shot, but then when right back on. QV was $60. I'm sure more is on the menu. Fits my needs, I'll repeat.
    Did you do DATY?

  7. #5427

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlonde727  [View Original Post]
    Here's the thing or pictures or video harass not of it do her justice in person there's a different degree everything too busy to write a full review Once common Monday look for it.
    Can you construct this in the English language please? This incoherent rambling is utterly useless.

  8. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by Drucrx  [View Original Post]
    Saw Farah today close to Feathersound. Hadn't seen her in a long time. Service was meh as she was looking rough and also missing a front tooth. Will not repeat.
    Looks like her sweet tooth is rotting away from all that candy. Coach thinks she needs a break from cheerleading practice. As I mentioned in my recent review, great booty but she's just going through the motions. It's a roller coaster ride with some of these girls. Get them on the ride up.

  9. #5425

    The phone # is in the linked ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerkBriscoe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get a hold of Shawna??.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw. / tampa /5772573.

  10. #5424

    Eden is a surprise, a real surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    A couple of recent reviews on the Pasco escort board as well. Both reached pretty much the same conclusion as the one above.
    Here's the thing or pictures or video harass not of it do her justice in person there's a different degree everything too busy to write a full review Once common Monday look for it.

  11. #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    Try doing a search next time. Here is a recent review by Ghostrider:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...283&viewfull=1#post5138283.

    Review summary: may look promising but GR's visit sounded pretty disappointing and he doesn't plan to repeat. YMMV but I would probably pass if I were you too.
    Told me no cim, told her I pass.

  12. #5422

    Shawna

    Anyone know how to get a hold of Shawna??.

  13. #5421
    Travelled to Pasco last year for this one, pics are accurate, rules not in line with what I was in search of, which I made clear via text, call before arriving. Nice body, BBBJ 7/8 out of 10 . Solid provider, just not a repeat for me. YMMV.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/57762070/

  14. #5420

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday mongers. Anyone tried this yet? Aggressive ad with cute busty blonde. If she's real I'm interested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57762070/
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    Try doing a search next time. Here is a recent review by Ghostrider:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...283&viewfull=1#post5138283.

    Review summary: may look promising but GR's visit sounded pretty disappointing and he doesn't plan to repeat. YMMV but I would probably pass if I were you too.
    A couple of recent reviews on the Pasco escort board as well. Both reached pretty much the same conclusion as the one above.

  15. #5419

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday mongers. Anyone tried this yet? Aggressive ad with cute busty blonde. If she's real I'm interested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57762070/
    Try doing a search next time. Here is a recent review by Ghostrider:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...283&viewfull=1#post5138283.

    Review summary: may look promising but GR's visit sounded pretty disappointing and he doesn't plan to repeat. YMMV but I would probably pass if I were you too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape