Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 980 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5426

    The phone # is in the linked ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerkBriscoe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get a hold of Shawna??.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw. / tampa /5772573.

  2. #5425

    Eden is a surprise, a real surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    A couple of recent reviews on the Pasco escort board as well. Both reached pretty much the same conclusion as the one above.
    Here's the thing or pictures or video harass not of it do her justice in person there's a different degree everything too busy to write a full review Once common Monday look for it.

  3. #5424
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    Try doing a search next time. Here is a recent review by Ghostrider:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...283&viewfull=1#post5138283.

    Review summary: may look promising but GR's visit sounded pretty disappointing and he doesn't plan to repeat. YMMV but I would probably pass if I were you too.
    Told me no cim, told her I pass.

  4. #5423

    Shawna

    Anyone know how to get a hold of Shawna??.

  5. #5422
    Travelled to Pasco last year for this one, pics are accurate, rules not in line with what I was in search of, which I made clear via text, call before arriving. Nice body, BBBJ 7/8 out of 10 . Solid provider, just not a repeat for me. YMMV.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/57762070/

  6. #5421

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday mongers. Anyone tried this yet? Aggressive ad with cute busty blonde. If she's real I'm interested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57762070/
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    Try doing a search next time. Here is a recent review by Ghostrider:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...283&viewfull=1#post5138283.

    Review summary: may look promising but GR's visit sounded pretty disappointing and he doesn't plan to repeat. YMMV but I would probably pass if I were you too.
    A couple of recent reviews on the Pasco escort board as well. Both reached pretty much the same conclusion as the one above.

  7. #5420

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday mongers. Anyone tried this yet? Aggressive ad with cute busty blonde. If she's real I'm interested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57762070/
    Try doing a search next time. Here is a recent review by Ghostrider:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...283&viewfull=1#post5138283.

    Review summary: may look promising but GR's visit sounded pretty disappointing and he doesn't plan to repeat. YMMV but I would probably pass if I were you too.

  8. #5419

    Eden

    Happy Friday mongers. Anyone tried this yet? Aggressive ad with cute busty blonde. If she's real I'm interested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57762070/

  9. #5418
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Pic or link to her ad would help.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57716348/

    See here or search Abby on lc.

  10. #5417

    Shawna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../tampa/5772573

    Pictures are accurate. BBW with a great attitude. Staying at a vacation rental across street from beach on Treasure Island, very nice and very safe (no smoke smell). Greeted my in lingere. Nice boobs. Very friendly. I don't go for FS. But was accomoting for my request for DFK and headache relief. She pulled away for a moment when I shot, but then when right back on. QV was $60. I'm sure more is on the menu. Fits my needs, I'll repeat.

  11. #5416

    Follow up on Julie

    Thru a few Twitter DMs, finally determined she'd come this way if requested. And the rates not discussed, but she sent this webpage link:

    https://www.nordiccompanion.com/

    Out of the budget, short hitting some lottery winnings.

    There you have it for planning purposes.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Was following her Twitter acct, she and AKA Mrs Robinson are currently on short tour to Naples (from Daytona). Tossed into a tweet comment "when are you coming to St Pete?" and actually got a DM from a hot chick back! "After the 19th!

    So I'm intending to keep in touch and get details. No website listed for her, but her traveling MILF friend with GG tits has one listing $$$$ hr.

    https://twitter.com/JulietteNordic

    Even more muscles than one of my now gone ATFs, Jamie out of Tampa.

    Stay tuned or just go on Twitter yourselves.

  12. #5415

    Amber Savage

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57747978/

    Anybody had this, nice body on her.

  13. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    Pic or link to her ad would help.

  14. #5413

    Farah

    Saw Farah today close to Feathersound. Hadn't seen her in a long time. Service was meh as she was looking rough and also missing a front tooth. Will not repeat.

  15. #5412
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    LOL Alpha. She was on my radar for the past year, but thank goodness she always replied back several hours later. Thanks for the review. Glad you got to keep your chips.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape