Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 980 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5414

    Amber Savage

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57747978/

    Anybody had this, nice body on her.

  2. #5413
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    Pic or link to her ad would help.

  3. #5412

    Farah

    Saw Farah today close to Feathersound. Hadn't seen her in a long time. Service was meh as she was looking rough and also missing a front tooth. Will not repeat.

  4. #5411
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    LOL Alpha. She was on my radar for the past year, but thank goodness she always replied back several hours later. Thanks for the review. Glad you got to keep your chips.

  5. #5410
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    Had my eye on her for quite some time but something held me back. First was her recent mugshot, looked like a meth head, then the post surgery pics looked like just got out of a concentration camp. She post like 50 times a day and told me if she isn't sleeping she is working. Supposition is feeding the need, very high volume. Then that hotel. Did a recon there one night and wow. I might have been able to drive myself to go in and drop her to her knees for a quick BJ but even the. Would. It be comfortable. Recent report she had a busted tooth or so, 99% of the time that the result of the dboy beating the girls ass. Sad she probably was a hot girl w a hot body at some point long ago. File that under a no consider.

  6. #5409

    Stormee

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    I did an hour and dropped 1. 7, I believe hhr was 1. 2 or 1. 4.

  7. #5408

    Speaking of girls from the past

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57734627/

    Was actually looking good, and still performed like a pro.

    Everything covered (my preference).

  8. #5407

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.
    Was thinking of trying again, as last time she ghosted me and played games, I left.

    Glad I didn't stick with it.

  9. #5406

    Dixie park trailer videos

    Anyone know where Hannah is these days from Dixie trailer park videos? Or for that matter any of the ladies from the Dixie park trailer videos?

    https://www.dixiestrailerpark.com/to...ls/Hannah.html

  10. #5405

    Abby

    I've had my eye on her for some time and finally got to meet her. All I can say is HELL NO. First she plays stupid games, I get there she ghosts me, she gets me to come back, she ghosts me, she gets me to come back again and has some dude on a bike doing a drive by checking me out. She finally gives me the room number. Normally, I would have bailed the first time, but I didn't go far and I had too many chips in the pot, so to say. Anyways, opens door and my goodness, what a mug. Looks like it might have been girl in pics after a long night at the bar and a good bar fight. Busted up grill, greets me looking like shit. So I folded and left, fortunately with money in my pocket, but a long wasted trip from Tampa.

  11. #5404

    Latina

    Can anyone Recommend a good latina provider? With good BJ skilks thanks in advance.

  12. #5403

    Is it too

    Much to ask that I find ones of our local doves with a flat tummy? There's got to be one out there that will opt for the salad instead of the big mac. HELP!

  13. #5402

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Tons of positive reviews on this forum.
    Lots of reviews on here. Quite thin, lung surgery so lacking in the tata area, very accommodating, pleasant and priced affordably. Her location, last I was there, was not ideal. See prior posts / reviews.

  14. #5401

    Stormee info.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the 1st time myself this past Saturday. All the reviews and I wanted to see for myself. She was very nice, and asked me what I was looking for. I've been a fan of these Klixen edging bjs with teasing tongues videos, you can see these types on pornhub search, etc. , and never had been able to get anything like this from a provider. Until Stormee. She did it almost exactly like the videos, very slow sensual with amazing tongue work, and great sensual DT. This felt so amazing that I told her let's stick with this for the 1st time, and she kept it going for literally 30 minutes. When the climax arrived, Came so hard that she ended up gaggig from the force of it hitting the back of her throat, LOL. Literally had shaky legs, and just from BBBJ. That was the best Christmas present I gave myself in a long time. Will definitely return, and next time try other menu items.
    What are her rates?

  15. #5400

    Also likely to be offering deal tonight

    She is needing to keep her room and could use some help.

    Brunette.

    Her name is Jen. She will make sure you are taken care of.

    Phone # is in the linked photos below.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...tc?usp=sharing

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape