Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 662 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4233

    Love how you always pump her up Handyman!!

    You sure do a great job of it man. LMAO. I bet people have gone to see her based off your raving reviews. If I wouldn't know it myself, I'd say you were her or her like handler friend. You sure do handle her getting more business, I bet. I say this all in good fun. Haha.

  2. #4232

    Hot and sexy Jamie. Safe clean incall

    I went and just saw Jamie again just now. She looks really hot and sexy tonight. She is in a great mood and really took great care of me. What a nice tight pussy she has The incall is very clean and upscale. This is a great night to see her. Just thought I would share. Nice date.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Jamie this morning for the first time in a long time. I forgot what a great experience it is to see her. I did the hh and she treated me like gold after not seeing me for a while. She was very organized and very clean great place for the incall. I got to the spot she offered me a bottle of water on arrival and then gave me a nice slow massage which got me going. Then we went right into some great action. She's got a nice tight body and an even tighter pussy. It was a no rush date, I was there for the full hh and maybe even a few minutes more. The hh was $. 5 and I gave her an extra. 2 for the effort. The pics are real and recent and I think she looks even better in person. Sweet girl.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/031652744004

  3. #4231

    Melissa Seekonk

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Finally had time to drive out to see Melissa in Seeking. (Much reviewed here) and she hasn't posted in a few days and isn't responding to texts or calls. Anyone have insight?
    Stupid auto correct Melissa in Seekonk area.

  4. #4230

    Melissa Seekonk area

    Finally had time to drive out to see Melissa in Seeking. (Much reviewed here) and she hasn't posted in a few days and isn't responding to texts or calls. Anyone have insight?

  5. #4229

    Verify pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    She's real and actually looks like her pics but she'll take your money.
    Idk about anyone else, but for my first time seeing a provider, I ask for a just taken photo of my choice requesting a hand signal or certain pose, especially showing a tat (if they have one). Thumbs up / down, # of fingers, hand over mouth or covering eyes, anything "unique" to verify the pic was just taken. I'm sure they use those pics to post, especially if it comes out good. LOL.

    I wouldn't read too much into the three fingers. Just my opinion.

  6. #4228

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by AnaFuse  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl you are talking about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-5842/36448664
    She's real and actually looks like her pics but she'll take your money.

  7. #4227

    Angelika

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    Someone will have to ask. Didn't get her life story, but wouldn't surprise me.
    I have noticed Angelika is another one flashing what looks to me like the bloods hand signal symbol in her pics. Like Haha.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/313288221750

  8. #4226

    Who know's

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with the three fingers in her ad pic. ? Is that rate or gang sign? I noticed lots of different girls have latin kings tatts or other. So was wondering.
    Someone will have to ask. Didn't get her life story, but wouldn't surprise me.

  9. #4225

    Not Bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    She's ok. Heavier than her pics. But 80 for qv. And preformed well. Eager to please.
    Whats the deal with the three fingers in her ad pic. ? Is that rate or gang sign? I noticed lots of different girls have latin kings tatts or other. So was wondering.

  10. #4224

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    She's ok. Heavier than her pics. But 80 for qv. And preformed well. Eager to please.

  11. #4223

    Thinking about taking the plunge today!


  12. #4222

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently? I have not seen her in awhile, curious how her service is lately, and if anyone has done Greek with her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/062827132851
    Saw her a few months ago, apartment was a sty. Think she lives there with her mother and maybe her little sister. During my visit I heard a woman's voice and a little girl, creeped me out. Just went for some head, there was no small talk and she just seems awkward and nervous, tits are super deflated, head was ok but really sloppy and when I came she didn't swallow just kept slobbing on my dick getting it all over me and made a puddle on the bed where I was sitting. I won't be going back. Maybe the woman is her handler.

  13. #4221

    Can you please post the pics for this Amazing Amy provider?

    I am unfortunately not a Seeking Account member. So I can't view her ad / and stats. Can't view her pics. I know I'm a lazy bastard when it comes to making a SA account. Hahaha.

  14. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've never met her. Just think there is a pimp in her House. Offered to rent a hotel room. And she declined. My way of figuring out if there controlled by pimps. If they strictly do incalls at there house. I'm just always nervous. But she has to be wearing a wig?.
    She has been reviewed many times, look for Destiny under Worcester reviews.

  15. #4219

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape