Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 386 of 662 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 9918
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    That is unfortunate and surprising to hear. Obviously the biggest risk of a car date is the opportunity to for the girl to jump out and take off. She went immediately to work on me with a quality polishing and I didn't get even the slightest hint of an attitude that she didn't want to be there or just take the money and run. How many years ago was this?
    There have been multiple reports of her being a rob in the past, Also some good reports.

    Seems to be a box of chocolates. Never know what you will get.

  2. #4142

    Wondered about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    She robbed me years ago. Proceed with caution!
    I've always liked her look and had considered taking the long trip up that way to see her but then started seeing rob reports about her so I put it out of my mind.

    So what's the deal? Is she dangerous or just opportunistic? Drugs? Thugs? I can't see dangerous girls because I'm a bit dangerous myself and that will always lead to tears so I stay away from them. Someone will end up bleeding or in jail and I'm too fucking old for that shit anymore.

  3. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    She robbed me years ago. Proceed with caution!
    That is unfortunate and surprising to hear. Obviously the biggest risk of a car date is the opportunity to for the girl to jump out and take off. She went immediately to work on me with a quality polishing and I didn't get even the slightest hint of an attitude that she didn't want to be there or just take the money and run. How many years ago was this?

  4. #4140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? What was on the menu and what did you have? Thanks.
    She have 2 ads. I chatted with her and she told me $140 hh, but she posted on providence and her price says $60, $80 and $100. So I message her but she never respond yet.

  5. #4139

    Bbbjcim

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ cim on the menu?
    I didn't ask for that today, but she has done that for me in the past. YMMV. You can ask ahead of time.

  6. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    80 for BBBJ CIM. Didn't get a quote for FS but I imagine it's around 1. 4 range.
    She robbed me years ago. Proceed with caution!

  7. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? What was on the menu and what did you have? Thanks.
    80 for BBBJ CIM. Didn't get a quote for FS but I imagine it's around 1. 4 range.

  8. #4136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Jamie this morning for the first time in a long time. I forgot what a great experience it is to see her. I did the hh and she treated me like gold after not seeing me for a while. She was very organized and very clean great place for the incall. I got to the spot she offered me a bottle of water on arrival and then gave me a nice slow massage which got me going. Then we went right into some great action. She's got a nice tight body and an even tighter pussy. It was a no rush date, I was there for the full hh and maybe even a few minutes more. The hh was $. 5 and I gave her an extra. 2 for the effort. The pics are real and recent and I think she looks even better in person. Sweet girl.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/031652744004
    Is BBBJ cim on the menu?

  9. #4135

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Red (https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...8/551821365282) at her hotel in Auburn. I was in the mood for a car date and she obliged in the (empty as fuck) parking lot. She's real and willing to a lot for rrasonable rates. Fast text responses and takes direction without attitude.
    What was the damage? What was on the menu and what did you have? Thanks.

  10. #4134

    Red

    Just saw Red (https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...8/551821365282) at her hotel in Auburn. I was in the mood for a car date and she obliged in the (empty as fuck) parking lot. She's real and willing to a lot for rrasonable rates. Fast text responses and takes direction without attitude.

  11. #4133

    Jamie

    I went and saw Jamie this morning for the first time in a long time. I forgot what a great experience it is to see her. I did the hh and she treated me like gold after not seeing me for a while. She was very organized and very clean great place for the incall. I got to the spot she offered me a bottle of water on arrival and then gave me a nice slow massage which got me going. Then we went right into some great action. She's got a nice tight body and an even tighter pussy. It was a no rush date, I was there for the full hh and maybe even a few minutes more. The hh was $. 5 and I gave her an extra. 2 for the effort. The pics are real and recent and I think she looks even better in person. Sweet girl.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/031652744004
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTEzMjY4NzliMDg1MzkwMmI0NzI4NDQ3MGU5MmMyMjY3ZmU4OTM~2.jpg‎  

  12. #4132

    More flags

    Maybe its just a mistake but my scepticism makes me wonder why a clearly Latin looking girl who's insta says Brazilian & Italian and has a Brazilian flag in her pics only chcks caucasian in the STG ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    These ads are getting very, VERY clever. Rule of thumb is, generally, that if there's a deposit, it's usually a scam, especially on STG. However. Kelly and the ad I'm posting right now appear to be very credible, as they picture the same girl (respectively) and they link legitimate social media accounts. Has anyone actually met Kelly, or Katarina Gomez (the ad I'm posting?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/737596688808

  13. #4131

    Katarina

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm kinda unsure? But the girl I saw was very gorgeous. With a nice smile. She was speaking with me out on her deck. I was shocked when she didn't even get all pissy with me. When I didn't send her no deposit. But the girl I saw was willing to verify herself.
    Sounds like the consensus is that it's a scam? Despite it being a real girl behind the ads / accounts? A few more details: I asked her for her incall address and she gave it to me, despite not sending the deposit. Show up and told her I was there in the parking lot. Thereafter: crickets. Seems like all she's looking for is deposits.

  14. #4130

    Think it was this Katrina ad, I video chatted with before briefly?

    Now I'm kinda unsure? But the girl I saw was very gorgeous. With a nice smile. She was speaking with me out on her deck. I was shocked when she didn't even get all pissy with me. When I didn't send her no deposit. But the girl I saw was willing to verify herself.

  15. #4129

    Katarina seems Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    These ads are getting very, VERY clever. Rule of thumb is, generally, that if there's a deposit, it's usually a scam, especially on STG. However. Kelly and the ad I'm posting right now appear to be very credible, as they picture the same girl (respectively) and they link legitimate social media accounts. Has anyone actually met Kelly, or Katarina Gomez (the ad I'm posting?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/737596688808
    I don't know man. I texted Katarina, and her text messages did sound like someone who speake English as a second language which is fine. But when she sent me a face pic, it looked VERY different than the social media account I saw. She understood everything I texted, until I asked to call or video call to finish the conversation. I ask if you arent catfishing can you help my nerves with video calling? And then it was crickets from her. I think she's a scam no doubt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape