Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 472 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 7074
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3069
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://sopia.escortbook.com/ (this is the one she has her real pictures).

    On LC it's https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57731087/ (with different pics).
    I think I was one of her first customers in the South Bay. Great gal! Most consider her a MILF. Her rates for what she provides is impressive in my book. For me, she lacked a bit of enthusiasm, but I'd repeat if I got an itch.

  2. #3068

    Any Little Italy Incall Providers?

    I work in the area and it would be great to have someone to walk to during lunch break or just after work. Been searching the various boards but haven't been able to find anyone.

  3. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    No that's not her but they basically have the same provider names. I found my old contact info for this "Sam" and sent a text which went unanswered and her former provider email bounced when I messaged it, indicating she is indeed living a civilian life now.
    You are thinking about Ms. Samantha who was a "NPG" aka "North Park Girl", part of Ms. V's crew.

    The answer is she is fully civilian now living a legit life. You are right, her Ms. Sam vs. The strip club sessions were awesome. She also used to break in the new massage girls with the NPG's and I had some fun double sessions when she trained a newbie. Ahh the memories.

  4. #3066
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake to me, as you mentioned price is way off. Poke around a bit and you will see other posts with almost the exact same details, that's a big flag to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop453  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for quite some time, first time posting. With some AMPs closed down, I decided to browse elsewhere. Stumbled upon this posting: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2238702.

    The price seems low, does anyone have any previous experience? Didn't find any other posting from her on any other page. The phone number can be traced to other postings but with different photos. That was the first red flag for me.

    Any thoughts?
    Pretty sure that post was written by the person(s) in the attached pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

  5. #3065

    Sophia (I think this is the one)

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    You don't provide a link to show who is being discussed!
    https://sopia.escortbook.com/ (this is the one she has her real pictures).

    On LC it's https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57731087/ (with different pics).

  6. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop453  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for quite some time, first time posting. With some AMPs closed down, I decided to browse elsewhere. Stumbled upon this posting: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2238702.

    The price seems low, does anyone have any previous experience? Didn't find any other posting from her on any other page. The phone number can be traced to other postings but with different photos. That was the first red flag for me.

    Any thoughts?
    Looks fake to me, as you mentioned price is way off. Poke around a bit and you will see other posts with almost the exact same details, that's a big flag to me.

  7. #3063

    Not likely

    Looks fake, tons of grammatical errors. Most likely written by a bot or someone whom english isn't their first language.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stop453  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for quite some time, first time posting. With some AMPs closed down, I decided to browse elsewhere. Stumbled upon this posting: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2238702.

    The price seems low, does anyone have any previous experience? Didn't find any other posting from her on any other page. The phone number can be traced to other postings but with different photos. That was the first red flag for me.

    Any thoughts?

  8. #3062

    Which Sopiha? Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for 6 weeks or so. I had been seeing Sophia for 30-35 visits over the past year, but we started to catch feelings for each other so I dropped it like it was hot. I had a great deal going with her. BBFS GFE for HR for $150. I didn't get BBFS until the 5th or 6th time with her. I don't think she'll let you go BB without having great chemistry and multiple times together. She wants to get out of the biz once the border opens back up.

    I like them petite, milfy, prefer Latina or asian, Chula Vista area for fast access, and have reasonable donations. I can't wait for the border to open back up too, these chicks donations are getting out of hand.
    You don't provide a link to show who is being discussed!

  9. #3061

    Looking for new ATF

    I've been out of the game for 6 weeks or so. I had been seeing Sophia for 30-35 visits over the past year, but we started to catch feelings for each other so I dropped it like it was hot. I had a great deal going with her. BBFS GFE for HR for $150. I didn't get BBFS until the 5th or 6th time with her. I don't think she'll let you go BB without having great chemistry and multiple times together. She wants to get out of the biz once the border opens back up.

    I like them petite, milfy, prefer Latina or asian, Chula Vista area for fast access, and have reasonable donations. I can't wait for the border to open back up too, these chicks donations are getting out of hand.

  10. #3060

    Adriana

    Any intel from the brethren would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57692287/

  11. #3059

    Charlott

    Been lurking for quite some time, first time posting. With some AMPs closed down, I decided to browse elsewhere. Stumbled upon this posting: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2238702.

    The price seems low, does anyone have any previous experience? Didn't find any other posting from her on any other page. The phone number can be traced to other postings but with different photos. That was the first red flag for me.

    Any thoughts?

  12. #3058
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaitzev  [View Original Post]
    Are you thinking of this Samantha? This is the one I was talking about.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/sexysam
    No that's not her but they basically have the same provider names. I found my old contact info for this "Sam" and sent a text which went unanswered and her former provider email bounced when I messaged it, indicating she is indeed living a civilian life now.

  13. #3057
    Are you thinking of this Samantha? This is the one I was talking about.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/sexysam

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    No the girl I am referring to is not tatted up and was white. This one looks Hispanic and has a lot of ink.

  14. #3056
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    No the girl I am referring to is not tatted up and was white. This one looks Hispanic and has a lot of ink.
    I'm pretty sure we are thinking of the same person. She was one of favorites. I think she announced her retirement and never came back. I randomly found her IG a couple of years back and it looked like she had a kid.

  15. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    No the girl I am referring to is not tatted up and was white. This one looks Hispanic and has a lot of ink.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape