Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 7068
-
01-13-21 23:43 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 26Not likely
Looks fake, tons of grammatical errors. Most likely written by a bot or someone whom english isn't their first language.
Originally Posted by Stop453
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 22:50 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 545Which Sopiha? Where?
You don't provide a link to show who is being discussed!
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 20:22 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 299Looking for new ATF
I've been out of the game for 6 weeks or so. I had been seeing Sophia for 30-35 visits over the past year, but we started to catch feelings for each other so I dropped it like it was hot. I had a great deal going with her. BBFS GFE for HR for $150. I didn't get BBFS until the 5th or 6th time with her. I don't think she'll let you go BB without having great chemistry and multiple times together. She wants to get out of the biz once the border opens back up.
I like them petite, milfy, prefer Latina or asian, Chula Vista area for fast access, and have reasonable donations. I can't wait for the border to open back up too, these chicks donations are getting out of hand.
-
01-13-21 19:03 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 167Adriana
Any intel from the brethren would be appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57692287/
-
01-13-21 14:48 #3059Regular Member

Posts: 3Charlott
Been lurking for quite some time, first time posting. With some AMPs closed down, I decided to browse elsewhere. Stumbled upon this posting: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2238702.
The price seems low, does anyone have any previous experience? Didn't find any other posting from her on any other page. The phone number can be traced to other postings but with different photos. That was the first red flag for me.
Any thoughts?
-
01-12-21 11:39 #3058Banned Member

Posts: 222No that's not her but they basically have the same provider names. I found my old contact info for this "Sam" and sent a text which went unanswered and her former provider email bounced when I messaged it, indicating she is indeed living a civilian life now.
Originally Posted by Zaitzev
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:57 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 43Are you thinking of this Samantha? This is the one I was talking about.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/sexysam
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 15:52 #3056Regular Member

Posts: 18I'm pretty sure we are thinking of the same person. She was one of favorites. I think she announced her retirement and never came back. I randomly found her IG a couple of years back and it looked like she had a kid.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:56 #3055Banned Member

Posts: 222No the girl I am referring to is not tatted up and was white. This one looks Hispanic and has a lot of ink.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:39 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 529Samantha
Any chance this is her?
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/194762
-
01-11-21 13:11 #3053Regular Member

Posts: 3Memories
Man you brought up some memories. Skylar was awesome and couple sessions I had with coral blue were pretty amazing. Haven't seen her around in years.
Originally Posted by Zaitzev
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 12:03 #3052Banned Member

Posts: 222Re: SexySamantha (not the blonde)
All you mongers reminiscing about the good 'ol SDASP days. Do any remember the girl who went by Sam or Samantha and used to provide a great massage along with a CBJ and, for me, DATY. This is not the same SexySam that is still around. This Sam was younger and not blonde. She used to run a post that said something like "Sexy Sam versus the Strip Club" because she would do some striptease stuff as well. Anyone know if she's still around?
-
01-10-21 12:24 #3051Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, Starfire was Ginger Blaze. She was definitely in my top ten hobbying experiences. Had to go back and looked at some tag pictures. Man I loved her boobs, body, and her red hair. All of her hair. LOL.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 03:00 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 292I thought she retired. It was another poster that brought her up. Some providers you just connect with and for me that was kali. Hence the bare GFE. Thanks for the link to the video. I thought I remembered recording a bit of fun with kali and snapping a few pics and I did! My pics and vids are far more exciting than that video. Heh.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 02:11 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 160Diwata
If you liked Diwata, you can still connect with her. https://twitter.com/di_renaissance?lang=en.
Originally Posted by Zaitzev
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





