Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 472 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 7066
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3076
    She has not been asking for prepayment. But of course I would not pay beforehand. I am more concerned that it might be sting. I am assuming that if she posts for several days it is not. Since the sting operation usually last only a day.

    PS:Try the same url from this thread. I copied to the prior post and for some reason it is not working
    (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4290-Escort-Classified-Ads-Member-Discussions )



    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/57727842/#.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    The links dead but assume you were joking and being sarcastic. I would never EVER pay a pre-payment via Zelle, Cashapp, etc. However if you ever encounter a provider that insists on prepay and you truly think she is legit then a near-perfect way to tell whether or not they are legit is to simply bargain down the rate to the point of it being ridiculous. Therefore if the provider agrees to see you for 1 hour for 40 bucks, so long as you prepay, then you should be able to figure it out.

  2. #3075
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about Jamie.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/57727842/#.

    This girl looks quite hot and her prices are quite reasonable. She is charging $35 for 30 minutes. !!
    The links dead but assume you were joking and being sarcastic. I would never EVER pay a pre-payment via Zelle, Cashapp, etc. However if you ever encounter a provider that insists on prepay and you truly think she is legit then a near-perfect way to tell whether or not they are legit is to simply bargain down the rate to the point of it being ridiculous. Therefore if the provider agrees to see you for 1 hour for 40 bucks, so long as you prepay, then you should be able to figure it out.

  3. #3074

    Jamie. ?

    Does anyone know about Jamie.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/57727842/#.

    This girl looks quite hot and her prices are quite reasonable. She is charging $35 for 30 minutes. !!

  4. #3073
    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    I first saw her on Jan 3 last year. She had just relocated her incall to CV from the Nat City hooker zone. We were planning to celebrate our "anniversary" by doing an overnight at a casino. She's a GILF!
    Really? SW? I saw her after she'd been recently popped in Mission Valley, which is why she now sticks to Carlsbad and CV. I can't imagine her walking around all that young talent. Live and learn I guess.

  5. #3072

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    I think I was one of her first customers in the South Bay. Great gal! Most consider her a MILF. Her rates for what she provides is impressive in my book. For me, she lacked a bit of enthusiasm, but I'd repeat if I got an itch.
    I first saw her on Jan 3 last year. She had just relocated her incall to CV from the Nat City hooker zone. We were planning to celebrate our "anniversary" by doing an overnight at a casino. She's a GILF!

  6. #3071

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    She claims 36 y but a lot of pics look like she is closer to 50+, anybody confirm if she old? I don't mind milfs, but I draw the line around 45 ish usually.
    She's 50. She and I are the same age.

    My spidey sense was getting bad vibes towards the end. I could feel an extortion coming on. We were really close, even using the "L" word. About a week before I ended it she would keep telling me that she and her brother were getting anonymous calls that someone in CdMx was going to kidnap her mom.

    Nice lady though. See her before the border reopens.

  7. #3070

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://sopia.escortbook.com/ (this is the one she has her real pictures).

    On LC it's https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57731087/ (with different pics).
    She claims 36 y but a lot of pics look like she is closer to 50+, anybody confirm if she old? I don't mind milfs, but I draw the line around 45 ish usually.

  8. #3069
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://sopia.escortbook.com/ (this is the one she has her real pictures).

    On LC it's https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57731087/ (with different pics).
    I think I was one of her first customers in the South Bay. Great gal! Most consider her a MILF. Her rates for what she provides is impressive in my book. For me, she lacked a bit of enthusiasm, but I'd repeat if I got an itch.

  9. #3068

    Any Little Italy Incall Providers?

    I work in the area and it would be great to have someone to walk to during lunch break or just after work. Been searching the various boards but haven't been able to find anyone.

  10. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    No that's not her but they basically have the same provider names. I found my old contact info for this "Sam" and sent a text which went unanswered and her former provider email bounced when I messaged it, indicating she is indeed living a civilian life now.
    You are thinking about Ms. Samantha who was a "NPG" aka "North Park Girl", part of Ms. V's crew.

    The answer is she is fully civilian now living a legit life. You are right, her Ms. Sam vs. The strip club sessions were awesome. She also used to break in the new massage girls with the NPG's and I had some fun double sessions when she trained a newbie. Ahh the memories.

  11. #3066
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake to me, as you mentioned price is way off. Poke around a bit and you will see other posts with almost the exact same details, that's a big flag to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop453  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for quite some time, first time posting. With some AMPs closed down, I decided to browse elsewhere. Stumbled upon this posting: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2238702.

    The price seems low, does anyone have any previous experience? Didn't find any other posting from her on any other page. The phone number can be traced to other postings but with different photos. That was the first red flag for me.

    Any thoughts?
    Pretty sure that post was written by the person(s) in the attached pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

  12. #3065

    Sophia (I think this is the one)

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    You don't provide a link to show who is being discussed!
    https://sopia.escortbook.com/ (this is the one she has her real pictures).

    On LC it's https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57731087/ (with different pics).

  13. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop453  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for quite some time, first time posting. With some AMPs closed down, I decided to browse elsewhere. Stumbled upon this posting: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2238702.

    The price seems low, does anyone have any previous experience? Didn't find any other posting from her on any other page. The phone number can be traced to other postings but with different photos. That was the first red flag for me.

    Any thoughts?
    Looks fake to me, as you mentioned price is way off. Poke around a bit and you will see other posts with almost the exact same details, that's a big flag to me.

  14. #3063

    Not likely

    Looks fake, tons of grammatical errors. Most likely written by a bot or someone whom english isn't their first language.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stop453  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for quite some time, first time posting. With some AMPs closed down, I decided to browse elsewhere. Stumbled upon this posting: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2238702.

    The price seems low, does anyone have any previous experience? Didn't find any other posting from her on any other page. The phone number can be traced to other postings but with different photos. That was the first red flag for me.

    Any thoughts?

  15. #3062

    Which Sopiha? Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for 6 weeks or so. I had been seeing Sophia for 30-35 visits over the past year, but we started to catch feelings for each other so I dropped it like it was hot. I had a great deal going with her. BBFS GFE for HR for $150. I didn't get BBFS until the 5th or 6th time with her. I don't think she'll let you go BB without having great chemistry and multiple times together. She wants to get out of the biz once the border opens back up.

    I like them petite, milfy, prefer Latina or asian, Chula Vista area for fast access, and have reasonable donations. I can't wait for the border to open back up too, these chicks donations are getting out of hand.
    You don't provide a link to show who is being discussed!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape