Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 9918
-
01-14-21 18:27 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 60Amazing Amy
Anyone seen her? https://www.seeking.com/member/54693...6-04ab868a64fa.
She looks cute. Flakey but cute.
-
01-14-21 18:00 #4217Banned Member

Posts: 942I've never met her. Just think there is a pimp in her House. Offered to rent a hotel room. And she declined. My way of figuring out if there controlled by pimps. If they strictly do incalls at there house. I'm just always nervous. But she has to be wearing a wig?.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 13:37 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 60Had Erin years ago when she was skinny and hot. Now she's a mess. Never seen a link for Krystal. Would love to take her for a ride!
Originally Posted by NSullivan
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 13:19 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 64Destiny
Anyone see her recently? I have not seen her in awhile, curious how her service is lately, and if anyone has done Greek with her.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/062827132851
-
01-14-21 12:48 #4214Regular Member

Posts: 11That sucks
I've seen some bad reports as well, but I believe I seen some good ones too. I can't find them though. Anyone else have any experience with her?
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 12:01 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 4545That's exactly why you should never pay upfront or even pay for snapchat or onlyfans bullshit to any hoes that post on stg. They are escort and 90% of them are just druggies that need a quick way to make money. And paying to their onlyfans don't guarantees you shit. You should report her onlyfans name make them refund you the money.
Originally Posted by NSullivan
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 11:59 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 60Had Erin before when she was skinny and tight. Never seen Krystal. She have a link? She's still a spinner.
Originally Posted by NSullivan
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 11:04 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 399Danger
Jamie will rip you off!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 10:13 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 72Ha!
After you shared her OF, I hopped on and found both Erin ('Rosie') and her OTHER sister Krystal. Erin was a moocher and a flake as usual, asking for payments up front and stalling / delivering things that are not what you paid for. Krystal was fine.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
WELL, Erin got me banned after she took off with $20 and never sent the video I requested. Kept responding with "sorry I have the kids today". While still posting public stuff.
Sad I never got to send her the pics of us together back when she was working the streets.
-
01-13-21 20:44 #4209Regular Member

Posts: 21Seriously? Looks like a dude.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 18:45 #4208Banned Member

Posts: 968I never understood all the hype in Jamie.
But two each their own who do like her and are attracted to her, I guess. Haha. I have to agree with ya DurtyDawg, all the way. Fuck no and hell to the no. She's kind of odd looking. It amazes me that people were still seeing her, even knowing of her past behaviours.
-
01-13-21 17:53 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 176Leigh
So I saw her a month ago and stupidly gave her the money up front. She disappeared. She lives in a really fucked up house in Worcester. I would not recommend her. She takes down her ad and changes her number all the time. Beware.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 16:22 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 264Yep, she does
But between the bad behavior and finally getting a look at her face I'm happy I haven't wasted a trip up there. Yeesh!! Not just no, fuck no!!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 13:20 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 379Leigh
Yeah she's real. She was on SA at one point.
She's a bit older and more frail then the pics show her. She was all hunched over with a bad back when I saw her. Plus had some messed up teeth. That being said, she's legit and will try and please. No safety issues. I would not pay more than 200 for a full hour.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 12:14 #4204Regular Member

Posts: 11Is this her?
Is this the girl you are talking about?
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-5842/36448664












Reply With Quote




