Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 662 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    This looks too good to be true. Anyone have a review?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/590716338291
    And poof just like that the AD was gone an hour or two later!

  2. #4202

    Too good to be true?

    This looks too good to be true. Anyone have a review?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/590716338291

  3. #4201
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong2016  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/389751334925

    Went to see Kenzie this morning, seeing how cute she was, and her sending a video of her and her pierced clit I decided to take a dive. She rated QV 1.6 and HH 2.2 and I know it is steep. And it was a big disappointment. She has signs of a user, with baby damage and deflated chest. Her down under had yeasty smell and take. No BJ even after I went down on her. No Kissing which is a huge turn off for me. No enthusiasm, and was totally zoned out and was definitely on something. Took time when I got there to get ready almost 10+ min, and tried to include on my time. When I was about to go, she told me not on her bare stomach, took my mask and told me to go on there, I was like WTF, next grabbed a plastic bag and told me to go on that. When I went and accidentally went on her bare stomach she told me that would be additional. 5. All in all, she is not worth even a fraction of what I donated. Lack of enthusiasm, and service did not match up, and a rushed job.
    LOL so did you pay her extra for that? I think I woulda came on her face and left at that point. Maybe throw her $20 for the whole visit

  4. #4200

    100%

    Yep, same girl. Good news, at least she's not a thief!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Is this same girl?

    https://mistrssexyleigh.com/

  5. #4199

    Very sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong2016  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/389751334925

    Went to see Kenzie this morning, seeing how cute she was, and her sending a video of her and her pierced clit I decided to take a dive. She rated QV 1.6 and HH 2.2 and I know it is steep. And it was a big disappointment. She has signs of a user, with baby damage and deflated chest. Her down under had yeasty smell and take. No BJ even after I went down on her. No Kissing which is a huge turn off for me. No enthusiasm, and was totally zoned out and was definitely on something. Took time when I got there to get ready almost 10+ min, and tried to include on my time. When I was about to go, she told me not on her bare stomach, took my mask and told me to go on there, I was like WTF, next grabbed a plastic bag and told me to go on that. When I went and accidentally went on her bare stomach she told me that would be additional. 5. All in all, she is not worth even a fraction of what I donated. Lack of enthusiasm, and service did not match up, and a rushed job.
    That you had to take 1, or in this case a lot more for the team. I was about to take the plunge this Friday and you saved me. Chalk it up to another deceiving Hoe that will disappear soon.

  6. #4198

    Leigh

    Yes, that's her. She's legit. Won't rob you. Will do her best to please, but might not be your type is the only dig I can come up with.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Is this same girl?

    https://mistrssexyleigh.com/

  7. #4197

    The Bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this one is on SA and a few other sites. She's legit, but has a lot of medical problems so not sure how great of an experience she will be.
    Is this same girl?

    https://mistrssexyleigh.com/

  8. #4196

    Jamie

    She does have a bangin body.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the bad reports and I know that in the past she had a side that involved bad behaviour. I was very careful when I first met her and she did not try anything scammy on me, and I never saw a pimp. But sketchy places, drugs and thugs are a part of that life. I think she has tried to put most of that in the rear view mirror, and that has been the case in my experiences. I hope she can keep doing well--what does robbing people do for you in the long run? Not good for business. I consider myself a regular but even then I have been ghosted a few times, or been a dumb money-losing sucker and believed some lies for a while. So be very careful too!!

    I guess you have to take the good with the bad--she definitely has a great body and she can actually talk as well as she does everything else. The devil-you-know in my case. --PH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 8.15.43 PM.png‎  

  9. #4195

    Most of these Worcester area providers stink to the High Heavens. Haha.

    Hate to say it. But it's true. And seems like some guys have low expectations for what's good service. It seems like these days a girl who gives one sided / mechanical service, some people actually dig that. Smh. But hey two each your own. Some of these girls look like Death warmed over on a hot Sunday afternoon. Compared to their beauty pics. LMAO. But that's okay, I still love them for trying to be something they're not.

  10. #4194

    Jamie the Cuban update

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's bad news.
    I have seen the bad reports and I know that in the past she had a side that involved bad behaviour. I was very careful when I first met her and she did not try anything scammy on me, and I never saw a pimp. But sketchy places, drugs and thugs are a part of that life. I think she has tried to put most of that in the rear view mirror, and that has been the case in my experiences. I hope she can keep doing well--what does robbing people do for you in the long run? Not good for business. I consider myself a regular but even then I have been ghosted a few times, or been a dumb money-losing sucker and believed some lies for a while. So be very careful too!!

    I guess you have to take the good with the bad--she definitely has a great body and she can actually talk as well as she does everything else. The devil-you-know in my case. --PH.

  11. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/200985574612

    Anyone seen this one lately? She used to host out of an appt in worc I've reviewed her before hasn't posted in awhile and is now hosting at a downtown hotel. While she was a tad over priced for her services before her ass made up for it LOL.

    It's slim pickings out there.
    I went to see her about a year ago but she ghosted me twice, so I didn't insist after that, but I have heard that she was hot.

  12. #4192

    Kenzie

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/389751334925

    Went to see Kenzie this morning, seeing how cute she was, and her sending a video of her and her pierced clit I decided to take a dive. She rated QV 1.6 and HH 2.2 and I know it is steep. And it was a big disappointment. She has signs of a user, with baby damage and deflated chest. Her down under had yeasty smell and take. No BJ even after I went down on her. No Kissing which is a huge turn off for me. No enthusiasm, and was totally zoned out and was definitely on something. Took time when I got there to get ready almost 10+ min, and tried to include on my time. When I was about to go, she told me not on her bare stomach, took my mask and told me to go on there, I was like WTF, next grabbed a plastic bag and told me to go on that. When I went and accidentally went on her bare stomach she told me that would be additional. 5. All in all, she is not worth even a fraction of what I donated. Lack of enthusiasm, and service did not match up, and a rushed job.

  13. #4191

    My boston

    I seen her twice about a year ago. Once she was fuckin amazing total GFE multiple pops facial cim cfs. I was there like 2 hours just having a blast. Second time not so much. Still got some good head but she wasn't as into it then disappeared into the bathroom for 45 minutes and I got beat for my second pop. Seems to be a hit or miss I may test her out again but I'll leave my expectations low this time. Would be nice to get the freak version I met the first time again though.

  14. #4190

    Jamie

    She's bad news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Jamie this morning for the first time in a long time. I forgot what a great experience it is to see her. I did the hh and she treated me like gold after not seeing me for a while. She was very organized and very clean great place for the incall. I got to the spot she offered me a bottle of water on arrival and then gave me a nice slow massage which got me going. Then we went right into some great action. She's got a nice tight body and an even tighter pussy. It was a no rush date, I was there for the full hh and maybe even a few minutes more. The hh was $. 5 and I gave her an extra. 2 for the effort. The pics are real and recent and I think she looks even better in person. Sweet girl.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/031652744004

  15. #4189

    Jamie

    Thanks for the update, but no amount of praise is going to change the fact that not only did she rip me off, she signaled to her pimp who walked into the room to make the point that the date was being terminated. I was the one with more to lose. So I walked.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am overdue for a review on Jamie also. I met her about a year ago and I have seen her every so often since, so I guess I am one of her regulars now. I had seen seen some of the comments about the possible robbing etc, so I was very cautious the first few times. I could tell that she smoked a lot of weed as the smell was everywhere but I got used to that and I know that she does not use any needles as I have NEVER seen any signs. Anyway, once you get to know her she is a real gem. She has a great body, tall and athletic like her ad says. But she is also wicked smart. It took me a long time before she was comfortable with me to talk a lot, but wow once she trusts you she is a real woman with real feelings and stories and adventures that she can share. Great in the bed, too. She is not a big fan of DATY but everything else is on the menu. Definitely a beautiful woman--one time she walked into the bedroom naked and all wet from the shower and I was actually stunned at how hot she was. And no bad attitude or rushing, especially now that we know each other well enough. She has a new legitimate place that seems safe--an apartment complex that has some security but no thugs. I could tell that she shares the whole place with a guy but she has her own room and it was clean.

    I would definitely recommend her --I have considered taking her on a post-covid future business trip, etc. She is so beautiful when she dresses up and she does not act like a street girl at all. If you wanted a woman to take to a sporting event or a beach trip you could not do better -and she appreciates the opportunities, too, not just the money.

    I know this sounds like an ad more than a review, but it is long overdue. I hope she gets some new friends that can appreciate her. She is definitely the best escort I have met and reasonably-priced, too. I used to be an AMP guy but she has changed my habits!! Treat her well and you will have a smoking-hot friend in the bedroom! Good luck, PH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape