Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5952

    Kristina

    I see she's back but only promoting her only fans. Guess guys got sick of her? LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...meets/36447775

  2. #5951

    Huge boobed escorts in St. Louis

    I'm just curious if anybody know of any very large chested escorts in the St. Louis area? I'm not talking DDDs, I'm looking for FS or bigger. Any names and numbers in St. Louis send them my way please.

  3. #5950

    Legit / Pull the trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdoe2500  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.
    There are positive reviews on her. I never seen her but go pull the trigger man and find out for yourself!! Hell that's half the fun!!

  4. #5949
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Can't find any details. PM if you have info. Thanks.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57593018/
    She used to work out of Belleville a few years ago. I don't remember her name back then but her reviews were just so so from what I recall. That's why I couldn't pull the trigger. She looks like she has picked up a lot of weight now. Hope this helps.

  5. #5948
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoTheBest  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the skinniest provider that you guys know of. Looks / drugs don't matter.
    Go down to Broadway stroll. Lots of skinny crack whites down there to choose from if looks don't matter.

    Ho.

  6. #5947

    Skinniest provider

    Looking for the skinniest provider that you guys know of. Looks / drugs don't matter.

  7. #5946
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her! The angel that gets talked about is in east metro and looks better. I'd also be wary of that particular intersection in that ad.
    What's wrong with the intersection?

  8. #5945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Dee

    Anyone have any experience with her? Can't find any details. PM if you have info. Thanks.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/57593018/

  9. #5944

    Visitor

    Hi fellow mongers!

    Visiting St Louis this week in the general airport area and hoping someone can recommend a nice incall service?

  10. #5943

    Darling Nikki

    I've been eyeing this one off and on for about a year now. Her ad has been on Tryst forever, and I've seen it on EB or one of those others, but never on STG. Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.

  11. #5942
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Hey is this "Angel" the one people always talk about? Is she legitimate? Says she has a new number.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3143057726

    Let me know ASAP.
    Definitely not her! The angel that gets talked about is in east metro and looks better. I'd also be wary of that particular intersection in that ad.

  12. #5941
    Hey is this "Angel" the one people always talk about? Is she legitimate? Says she has a new number.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3143057726

    Let me know ASAP.

  13. #5940
    Quote Originally Posted by Macgazkol  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2222252

    Advertising for St Louis. Lovely pictures. I clicked on her chat service, and "she" answers promptly and the chat is fun. But she says she's in Denver.

    Then she steers you to her verification service, which wants your credit card number. "Just to confirm your age. " What? No. "They don't make any charge I promise!

    So, apparently a credit card scam. I need to get a prepaid credit card and use up all but 50 cents on it, to use in situations like this. But I don't have that set up at the moment, so that's as far as I went.

    Lovely pictures, though.
    That is a pornstar named Ellie Eilish in those pics, LOL.

    Definite scam.

  14. #5939

    Ellie

    https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2222252

    Advertising for St Louis. Lovely pictures. I clicked on her chat service, and "she" answers promptly and the chat is fun. But she says she's in Denver.

    Then she steers you to her verification service, which wants your credit card number. "Just to confirm your age. " What? No. "They don't make any charge I promise!

    So, apparently a credit card scam. I need to get a prepaid credit card and use up all but 50 cents on it, to use in situations like this. But I don't have that set up at the moment, so that's as far as I went.

    Lovely pictures, though.

  15. #5938
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    I haven't see her, but I inquired about her on here. The guys that have say that the pics are heavily filtered and she has a drug problem. And her place is a garbage dump, be a motel room or whatever. But I also heard from someone that anything goes with her. Good luck.
    Yeah, probably not going to. She finally replied, quoting me 1. 6 $ half, 3 $ full. I prefer multi pops, but not at that rate, especially if pix are heavily filtered. Thanks for the feedback!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape