rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 662 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4218

    Amazing Amy

    Anyone seen her? https://www.seeking.com/member/54693...6-04ab868a64fa.

    She looks cute. Flakey but cute.

  2. #4217
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently? I have not seen her in awhile, curious how her service is lately, and if anyone has done Greek with her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/062827132851
    I've never met her. Just think there is a pimp in her House. Offered to rent a hotel room. And she declined. My way of figuring out if there controlled by pimps. If they strictly do incalls at there house. I'm just always nervous. But she has to be wearing a wig?.

  3. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    After you shared her OF, I hopped on and found both Erin ('Rosie') and her OTHER sister Krystal. Erin was a moocher and a flake as usual, asking for payments up front and stalling / delivering things that are not what you paid for. Krystal was fine.

    WELL, Erin got me banned after she took off with $20 and never sent the video I requested. Kept responding with "sorry I have the kids today". While still posting public stuff.

    Sad I never got to send her the pics of us together back when she was working the streets.
    Had Erin years ago when she was skinny and hot. Now she's a mess. Never seen a link for Krystal. Would love to take her for a ride!

  4. #4215

    Destiny

    Anyone see her recently? I have not seen her in awhile, curious how her service is lately, and if anyone has done Greek with her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/062827132851

  5. #4214

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by TaiQuan  [View Original Post]
    So I saw her a month ago and stupidly gave her the money up front. She disappeared. She lives in a really fucked up house in Worcester. I would not recommend her. She takes down her ad and changes her number all the time. Beware.
    I've seen some bad reports as well, but I believe I seen some good ones too. I can't find them though. Anyone else have any experience with her?

  6. #4213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    After you shared her OF, I hopped on and found both Erin ('Rosie') and her OTHER sister Krystal. Erin was a moocher and a flake as usual, asking for payments up front and stalling / delivering things that are not what you paid for. Krystal was fine.

    WELL, Erin got me banned after she took off with $20 and never sent the video I requested. Kept responding with "sorry I have the kids today". While still posting public stuff.

    Sad I never got to send her the pics of us together back when she was working the streets.
    That's exactly why you should never pay upfront or even pay for snapchat or onlyfans bullshit to any hoes that post on stg. They are escort and 90% of them are just druggies that need a quick way to make money. And paying to their onlyfans don't guarantees you shit. You should report her onlyfans name make them refund you the money.

  7. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    After you shared her OF, I hopped on and found both Erin ('Rosie') and her OTHER sister Krystal. Erin was a moocher and a flake as usual, asking for payments up front and stalling / delivering things that are not what you paid for. Krystal was fine.

    WELL, Erin got me banned after she took off with $20 and never sent the video I requested. Kept responding with "sorry I have the kids today". While still posting public stuff.

    Sad I never got to send her the pics of us together back when she was working the streets.
    Had Erin before when she was skinny and tight. Never seen Krystal. She have a link? She's still a spinner.

  8. #4211

    Danger

    Jamie will rip you off!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She does have a bangin body.

  9. #4210

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    After you shared her OF, I hopped on and found both Erin ('Rosie') and her OTHER sister Krystal. Erin was a moocher and a flake as usual, asking for payments up front and stalling / delivering things that are not what you paid for. Krystal was fine.

    WELL, Erin got me banned after she took off with $20 and never sent the video I requested. Kept responding with "sorry I have the kids today". While still posting public stuff.

    Sad I never got to send her the pics of us together back when she was working the streets.

  10. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She does have a bangin body.
    Seriously? Looks like a dude.

  11. #4208

    I never understood all the hype in Jamie.

    But two each their own who do like her and are attracted to her, I guess. Haha. I have to agree with ya DurtyDawg, all the way. Fuck no and hell to the no. She's kind of odd looking. It amazes me that people were still seeing her, even knowing of her past behaviours.

  12. #4207

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    And poof just like that the AD was gone an hour or two later!
    So I saw her a month ago and stupidly gave her the money up front. She disappeared. She lives in a really fucked up house in Worcester. I would not recommend her. She takes down her ad and changes her number all the time. Beware.

  13. #4206

    Yep, she does

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She does have a bangin body.
    But between the bad behavior and finally getting a look at her face I'm happy I haven't wasted a trip up there. Yeesh!! Not just no, fuck no!!

  14. #4205

    Leigh

    Yeah she's real. She was on SA at one point.

    She's a bit older and more frail then the pics show her. She was all hunched over with a bad back when I saw her. Plus had some messed up teeth. That being said, she's legit and will try and please. No safety issues. I would not pay more than 200 for a full hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. She's legit. Won't rob you. Will do her best to please, but might not be your type is the only dig I can come up with.

  15. #4204

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    This looks too good to be true. Anyone have a review?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/590716338291
    Is this the girl you are talking about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-5842/36448664

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape