Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 662 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4206

    Yep, she does

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She does have a bangin body.
    But between the bad behavior and finally getting a look at her face I'm happy I haven't wasted a trip up there. Yeesh!! Not just no, fuck no!!

  2. #4205

    Leigh

    Yeah she's real. She was on SA at one point.

    She's a bit older and more frail then the pics show her. She was all hunched over with a bad back when I saw her. Plus had some messed up teeth. That being said, she's legit and will try and please. No safety issues. I would not pay more than 200 for a full hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. She's legit. Won't rob you. Will do her best to please, but might not be your type is the only dig I can come up with.

  3. #4204

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    This looks too good to be true. Anyone have a review?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/590716338291
    Is this the girl you are talking about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-5842/36448664

  4. #4203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    This looks too good to be true. Anyone have a review?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/590716338291
    And poof just like that the AD was gone an hour or two later!

  5. #4202

    Too good to be true?

    This looks too good to be true. Anyone have a review?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/590716338291

  6. #4201
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong2016  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/389751334925

    Went to see Kenzie this morning, seeing how cute she was, and her sending a video of her and her pierced clit I decided to take a dive. She rated QV 1.6 and HH 2.2 and I know it is steep. And it was a big disappointment. She has signs of a user, with baby damage and deflated chest. Her down under had yeasty smell and take. No BJ even after I went down on her. No Kissing which is a huge turn off for me. No enthusiasm, and was totally zoned out and was definitely on something. Took time when I got there to get ready almost 10+ min, and tried to include on my time. When I was about to go, she told me not on her bare stomach, took my mask and told me to go on there, I was like WTF, next grabbed a plastic bag and told me to go on that. When I went and accidentally went on her bare stomach she told me that would be additional. 5. All in all, she is not worth even a fraction of what I donated. Lack of enthusiasm, and service did not match up, and a rushed job.
    LOL so did you pay her extra for that? I think I woulda came on her face and left at that point. Maybe throw her $20 for the whole visit

  7. #4200

    100%

    Yep, same girl. Good news, at least she's not a thief!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Is this same girl?

    https://mistrssexyleigh.com/

  8. #4199

    Very sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLong2016  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/389751334925

    Went to see Kenzie this morning, seeing how cute she was, and her sending a video of her and her pierced clit I decided to take a dive. She rated QV 1.6 and HH 2.2 and I know it is steep. And it was a big disappointment. She has signs of a user, with baby damage and deflated chest. Her down under had yeasty smell and take. No BJ even after I went down on her. No Kissing which is a huge turn off for me. No enthusiasm, and was totally zoned out and was definitely on something. Took time when I got there to get ready almost 10+ min, and tried to include on my time. When I was about to go, she told me not on her bare stomach, took my mask and told me to go on there, I was like WTF, next grabbed a plastic bag and told me to go on that. When I went and accidentally went on her bare stomach she told me that would be additional. 5. All in all, she is not worth even a fraction of what I donated. Lack of enthusiasm, and service did not match up, and a rushed job.
    That you had to take 1, or in this case a lot more for the team. I was about to take the plunge this Friday and you saved me. Chalk it up to another deceiving Hoe that will disappear soon.

  9. #4198

    Leigh

    Yes, that's her. She's legit. Won't rob you. Will do her best to please, but might not be your type is the only dig I can come up with.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Is this same girl?

    https://mistrssexyleigh.com/

  10. #4197

    The Bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this one is on SA and a few other sites. She's legit, but has a lot of medical problems so not sure how great of an experience she will be.
    Is this same girl?

    https://mistrssexyleigh.com/

  11. #4196

    Jamie

    She does have a bangin body.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the bad reports and I know that in the past she had a side that involved bad behaviour. I was very careful when I first met her and she did not try anything scammy on me, and I never saw a pimp. But sketchy places, drugs and thugs are a part of that life. I think she has tried to put most of that in the rear view mirror, and that has been the case in my experiences. I hope she can keep doing well--what does robbing people do for you in the long run? Not good for business. I consider myself a regular but even then I have been ghosted a few times, or been a dumb money-losing sucker and believed some lies for a while. So be very careful too!!

    I guess you have to take the good with the bad--she definitely has a great body and she can actually talk as well as she does everything else. The devil-you-know in my case. --PH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 8.15.43 PM.png‎  

  12. #4195

    Most of these Worcester area providers stink to the High Heavens. Haha.

    Hate to say it. But it's true. And seems like some guys have low expectations for what's good service. It seems like these days a girl who gives one sided / mechanical service, some people actually dig that. Smh. But hey two each your own. Some of these girls look like Death warmed over on a hot Sunday afternoon. Compared to their beauty pics. LMAO. But that's okay, I still love them for trying to be something they're not.

  13. #4194

    Jamie the Cuban update

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's bad news.
    I have seen the bad reports and I know that in the past she had a side that involved bad behaviour. I was very careful when I first met her and she did not try anything scammy on me, and I never saw a pimp. But sketchy places, drugs and thugs are a part of that life. I think she has tried to put most of that in the rear view mirror, and that has been the case in my experiences. I hope she can keep doing well--what does robbing people do for you in the long run? Not good for business. I consider myself a regular but even then I have been ghosted a few times, or been a dumb money-losing sucker and believed some lies for a while. So be very careful too!!

    I guess you have to take the good with the bad--she definitely has a great body and she can actually talk as well as she does everything else. The devil-you-know in my case. --PH.

  14. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/200985574612

    Anyone seen this one lately? She used to host out of an appt in worc I've reviewed her before hasn't posted in awhile and is now hosting at a downtown hotel. While she was a tad over priced for her services before her ass made up for it LOL.

    It's slim pickings out there.
    I went to see her about a year ago but she ghosted me twice, so I didn't insist after that, but I have heard that she was hot.

  15. #4192

    Kenzie

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/389751334925

    Went to see Kenzie this morning, seeing how cute she was, and her sending a video of her and her pierced clit I decided to take a dive. She rated QV 1.6 and HH 2.2 and I know it is steep. And it was a big disappointment. She has signs of a user, with baby damage and deflated chest. Her down under had yeasty smell and take. No BJ even after I went down on her. No Kissing which is a huge turn off for me. No enthusiasm, and was totally zoned out and was definitely on something. Took time when I got there to get ready almost 10+ min, and tried to include on my time. When I was about to go, she told me not on her bare stomach, took my mask and told me to go on there, I was like WTF, next grabbed a plastic bag and told me to go on that. When I went and accidentally went on her bare stomach she told me that would be additional. 5. All in all, she is not worth even a fraction of what I donated. Lack of enthusiasm, and service did not match up, and a rushed job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape