Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 662 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4188

    The Bomb

    Pretty sure this one is on SA and a few other sites. She's legit, but has a lot of medical problems so not sure how great of an experience she will be.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with a report? Thanks as always.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/798393244053

  2. #4187

    Jaelanni. Latina from Webster

    Anybody remember seeing a Latina from Webster called herself Jaelanni? I went to her apartment a few times. Small cute Latina chick. Literally the best sloppy head I ever had. Still dream of it. But we lost touch and her old number doesn't work anyone. She barely posted too. I have a couple pics and our old messages saved. I remember first time I saw her was on father's day and she posted "Any daddy's out there?" LOL. This was back on CL prob 2015-16. Ring a bell to anyone? I'm determined to see if she's still out there and seeing people.

  3. #4186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/200985574612

    Anyone seen this one lately? She used to host out of an appt in worc I've reviewed her before hasn't posted in awhile and is now hosting at a downtown hotel. While she was a tad over priced for her services before her ass made up for it LOL.

    It's slim pickings out there.
    I try seeing her. I message her on Friday and today and she never respond. But something about her ad seem fishy. It's like she will ask for deposit. So let's hope I'm wrong.

  4. #4185

    Starlitt

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/200985574612

    Anyone seen this one lately? She used to host out of an appt in worc I've reviewed her before hasn't posted in awhile and is now hosting at a downtown hotel. While she was a tad over priced for her services before her ass made up for it LOL.

    It's slim pickings out there.

  5. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this woman named Amber? Says she's back. Where has she been?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/453570737775
    There is a big time pimp that works in Worcester. Has many girls on skipthegames. This girl in question is Lucy the bomb. Pimp keeps all the money and pays his girls in party favors. Take a close look at her arms?. That's some serious needle damage.

  6. #4183

    Amber

    Any intel on this woman named Amber? Says she's back. Where has she been?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/453570737775

  7. #4182
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I guess Mz Boston is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

  8. #4181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Well maybe site problem, just searched to check and found plenty. Try again, have to go back several pages (3) but the report of a rip off is there and others.
    Here is the ripoff report.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4894155

  9. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I did a search also and found nothing but I remember reading a string of negative and positive comments somewhere. To bad because she looks hot. .
    Well maybe site problem, just searched to check and found plenty. Try again, have to go back several pages (3) but the report of a rip off is there and others.

  10. #4179

    Mz Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything.
    Interesting. I did a search also and found nothing but I remember reading a string of negative and positive comments somewhere. To bad because she looks hot. .

  11. #4178

    Juliana feedback?

    Anyone with a report? Thanks as always.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/798393244053

  12. #4177

    Jacqui

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/670987925622

    I just reviewed her last night on the Fitch Forum. Realizing afterwards, I should've put it over here. She appears in person to be a weathered down / shitty version of her ad pics. She was close by so I figured why not, let's try her out. Plus a member out here acted like she was so good. When we were pming each other. Its too bad he didn't have the gull to tell me, she's really cutty looking. And nothing like those old pics, she uses. But hey what may look and feel so good to some. May be different for others. An I like how people mention she's been a SW on Main. But don't say how she looks currently. Unless ya street scene guys don't honestly know how she is looking, these days? Or I missed something out here? With someone saying how she been looking currently. It's all good though, not anyone's fault. Except for myself. For going through with it. This Jacqui gal is a very poor representation, of those pics. Def not no beauty queen like on her ad title. Or classy and elegant like her ad states. Hell to the NO. Smh. It's a shame though that her h habit got the best of her. And now she's all unhealthy looking and kind of boney. I do feel bad though when they get this far into their Rabbit Hole. She prob used to be a sweet gal. Before the h shit consumed her. But this girl does now have a warped sense of thinking. And her self worth for how much $ she expects is very inflated. Shame on me for letting my in a pinch mode / desperation, get the better of me. OK, I'll shut about that. Seems like she used to be a very attractive girl. And maybe she used to care about giving good srvc!? But now her service is like equal to her looks. Crappy, one sided. I'm lucky, I was able to concentrate on fucking her for a few minutes. To make myself cum, haha. She only cares about getting the money. I'd pass on this one guys. I mentioned other details over on the other Board.
    Accurate. Though I have a better rapport with her, overpriced, not too affectionate, emaciated. The good side, still very attractive, and some girls you just prefer over others. If the price was right, I'd bang her every day. She is a SW, but her price remains the same either way.

  13. #4176

    Noting

    Couldn't find anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on ms Boston, there have been a bunch of reviews. I have not seen her.

  14. #4175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchuMall  [View Original Post]
    Haha sorry but she's better looking then I am! She does no of this site and does read these reviews but this is me writing not her. I thought the point of this platform was to make good, detailed, honest reviews to help our fellow monger brethren out? So I simply wanted to clarify that she does not have a pimp or handler. Like I recently stated I see her anywhere from once to twice a week (depending on if I can get away from the wife more then once) so I myself have asked her a lot of questions and have gotten to know her. For someone to come on here and tell fellow mongers that she has a handler when that is not true can prevent mongers from benefitting from one of the better ones on here and it can also cause her issues. I would prefer it if she saw less mongers but I guess I have to share haha. Have a swell day my friend and happy hunting!
    WTF is going on. First this guy talking about thinking of taking escort on a trip and you just started posted and you hope hope see less guys so you can have her to yourself LOL. Stop falling in love.

  15. #4174
    You are right.

    I don't understand guys getting emotionally attached or start thinking that these women care about us. They are not our friends. And if they are on the juice, they care even less. Some guys are just delusional. Trips? That's for a girlfriend or someone you are dating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Seem to me you in love. Take an escort on a trip is never a good idea. She may not do drugs when you around. But I'm sure if you take her on a trip. Her drug life will make you wish you never took her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape