Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 7375
-
01-12-21 23:03 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 4545Has anyone seeing this one. I would love to go see her and didn't know how her service goes. BBBJ is a must for me.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/837519698730
-
01-12-21 20:22 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 4545That doesn't mean anything. I take pic for some hoes I seeing to.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 19:20 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 468Hey guys let's have a good time
Anyone know her? If you look carefully, there's a dude in a mirror in one of her pics.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/843475466762
-
01-12-21 16:18 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 87Joeysmith2 clear your messages
Joeysmith2, tried to reply to your message but your messages was full. You need to clear them.
Originally Posted by JoeySmth2
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 18:32 #3426Regular Member

Posts: 4I am interested in any information.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 17:46 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 87Demi update
I saw her the other day. Legit. Only does outcalls. Very beautiful young girl. YMMV. I believe it is going to be what you look like. She doesn't connect, not attractive, and rude. She had a few older men that where rude. If you get a hold of her treat her right before she disappears.
Originally Posted by Inroh1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 13:28 #3424Regular Member

Posts: 5Demi
There is a good review of her on ter. I was texting back and forth and then she just disappeared.
Originally Posted by RamDogging
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 13:23 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 87Utr
UTR looking for some more reliable clients. Pm for details.
-
01-11-21 13:10 #3422Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-11-21 05:57 #3421Regular Member

Posts: 3Massage
Do you have contact info. Been looking for someone who provides massages in Northampton area.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 22:07 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 1270Her $100 for 15 minutes max equals $400/ hr. Someone needs to bring her back to earth, her GPS has messed her brain up more than the party favors.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
I'm tempted to text her just to say I'm within a 15.5 mile radius and want the 15 mile radius special.
-
01-10-21 17:04 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 343Ghost
This girl never answers her phone or text.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 15:35 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 468Amanda
Anyone seen Amanda? She's really got the mileage worked out.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/734864397795
-
01-09-21 22:13 #3417Regular Member

Posts: 18Any info
Has anyone tried this one on for size?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/783643646768
-
01-09-21 10:54 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 354Vanessa from Noho
I think guys find her via Meet Me or some site like that. I met her from sister I "dated" until she found a bf. Vanessa has new implants that she seems to love showing off. Due to restrictions from this site, you would have to message me for more details and number.
Originally Posted by INeed
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






