Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 492 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Has anyone seeing this one. I would love to go see her and didn't know how her service goes. BBBJ is a must for me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/837519698730

  2. #3429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her? If you look carefully, there's a dude in a mirror in one of her pics.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/843475466762
    That doesn't mean anything. I take pic for some hoes I seeing to.

  3. #3428

    Hey guys let's have a good time

    Anyone know her? If you look carefully, there's a dude in a mirror in one of her pics.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/843475466762
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.19.11 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #3427

    Joeysmith2 clear your messages

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Yes she had a couple positive reviews here, and I was very close to seeing her but had to back out because of a last-minute work situation. In retrospect, glad it didn't work out. Sorry for your hassle, Firestorm71, but thanks for posting and letting us all know. For what it's worth, I fell victim to an identical scam with a different girl a few years back. Live and learn.

    Thanks again.

    Happy New Year everyone, and stay safe in 2021.

    JS2.
    Joeysmith2, tried to reply to your message but your messages was full. You need to clear them.

  5. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I think guys find her via Meet Me or some site like that. I met her from sister I "dated" until she found a bf. Vanessa has new implants that she seems to love showing off. Due to restrictions from this site, you would have to message me for more details and number.
    I am interested in any information.

  6. #3425

    Demi update

    Quote Originally Posted by Inroh1  [View Original Post]
    There is a good review of her on ter. I was texting back and forth and then she just disappeared.
    I saw her the other day. Legit. Only does outcalls. Very beautiful young girl. YMMV. I believe it is going to be what you look like. She doesn't connect, not attractive, and rude. She had a few older men that where rude. If you get a hold of her treat her right before she disappears.

  7. #3424

    Demi

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Demi on Tryst? She looks new and TGTBT. She doesn't respond to texts. She reminds me of a SA girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blondie01
    There is a good review of her on ter. I was texting back and forth and then she just disappeared.

  8. #3423

    Utr

    UTR looking for some more reliable clients. Pm for details.

  9. #3422
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #3421

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I went for private massage in Noho yesterday. Focus on lower back issues. Vanessa applied CBD cream (very expensive) I got up this morning with significantly less pain which is hard for a skeptic to admit. Vanessa is cute thin black thinking of doing dates. For more details and serious inquiries private text me.
    Do you have contact info. Been looking for someone who provides massages in Northampton area.

  11. #3420
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amanda? She's really got the mileage worked out.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/734864397795
    Her $100 for 15 minutes max equals $400/ hr. Someone needs to bring her back to earth, her GPS has messed her brain up more than the party favors.

    I'm tempted to text her just to say I'm within a 15.5 mile radius and want the 15 mile radius special.

  12. #3419

    Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amanda? She's really got the mileage worked out.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/734864397795
    This girl never answers her phone or text.

  13. #3418

    Amanda

    Anyone seen Amanda? She's really got the mileage worked out.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/734864397795

  14. #3417

    Any info

    Has anyone tried this one on for size?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/783643646768

  15. #3416

    Vanessa from Noho

    Quote Originally Posted by INeed  [View Original Post]
    Care to link us up please. Did a quick search but can not find. Fees etc.
    I think guys find her via Meet Me or some site like that. I met her from sister I "dated" until she found a bf. Vanessa has new implants that she seems to love showing off. Due to restrictions from this site, you would have to message me for more details and number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape