Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 255 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    How was she thought about seeing her tonight or tomorrow. Worth 80 quick or not really.
    Wrong post I was trying to comment on the sisters curious about the one with the green hair.

  2. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    So right. Been with her a few times. Set up is easy. Over the top session, has hot body and aims to please. She's another one I did Texas Longhorn with. She enjoyed it, wildly screaming. I recommend.
    What's a Texas longhorn LOL.

  3. #1042
    How was she thought about seeing her tonight or tomorrow. Worth 80 quick or not really.

  4. #1041
    So right. Been with her a few times. Set up is easy. Over the top session, has hot body and aims to please. She's another one I did Texas Longhorn with. She enjoyed it, wildly screaming. I recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    I can second that. Saw her months ago. Nice girl. Hot body. If she gives same service, you will enjoy. Been to that hotel 3 times already. Her room was on street side. The other times I was there, I had to go into the main parking area. Hotel workers around but not a problem.

  5. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the posting.

    You have to post that in WaterburY, She is out of the WB area.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Ok Np thanks for the advice.

  6. #1039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Wtby post 1555

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    I can second that. Saw her months ago. Nice girl. Hot body. If she gives same service, you will enjoy. Been to that hotel 3 times already. Her room was on street side. The other times I was there, I had to go into the main parking area. Hotel workers around but not a problem.

  7. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the posting.

    You have to post that in WaterburY, She is out of the WB area.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    She's gorgeous lots of tattoos every covered amazing personality five stars for sure will be going again & again.
    This sounds suspect lmao.

  9. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    Details please I've been wondering about her.
    She's gorgeous lots of tattoos every covered amazing personality five stars for sure will be going again & again.

  10. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Details please I've been wondering about her.

  11. #1034

    Saw serenity tonight I highly recommend you do to


  12. #1033
    That's positive news.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Today I received my results and I don't have Corvid. I'm sure it's their living habits that is causing the coughing and not Corvid.

    Lets be sure before we spread something.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  13. #1032

  14. #1031

    I hope that you enjoy it.

    Hi guys, my English is not the best but I will try to do a small summary.

    Dreams that I Had.

    1. I believe everybody know her, nice attitude, she really enjoy to talk, a little bit older. (Shelton).

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/342097703851

    2. She is real, nice body, fun time, she really enjoy it (Milford).

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...i/449486656034

    3. She is real, it's not her de ella in the photo of her post de ella, she had a nice body but she does not enjoy it, very mechanical. (Shelton).

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/072294810784

    4. Accurate pics, nice body, nice attitude, I found some syringes in the bathroom. (Milford).

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/357894169481

    5. The best of all, nice body, she really enjoy it, amazing attitude but some people said that she is in a risky motel (Danbury).

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...n/140264627442

    6. Acurrate pis, very mechanical.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...0-bbj/36151669

    Dreams that other people Had.

    Bridgeport.

    1. There are a lot of good reviews about her from her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...j/679523200626

    2. There are bad and good reviews about her de ella, open for almost anything. Not my type.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...h/860183176339

    3. She had a lot of good reviews, but prices are a little bit high.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...u/426704305329

    4. She is real, look like she does have a good attitude, accurate pics.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/336738639595

    5. Good and bad Reviews but mostly good.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/178391457634

    6. Accurate pics, nice body but there is a though situation with her de ella "boyfriend".

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/642334781741

    7. Real, accurate pic, bad reviews.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...u/342595450637

    8. She is real, good reviews.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/131389313329

    9. Good and bad reviews.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/785794804668

    10 Cure pics, good reviews.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...a/295388590597

    11. Accurate pics, nice body, very mechanical.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...7/059242666995

    12. Bad reviews.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/831799978545

    Danbury.

    1. She is real, accurate pics, a lot of good reviews.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...n/586642487655

    2. She is real, accurate pics, some people said that she had some demons.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...o/156347550178

    3. Accurate pics, nice attitude, good reviews, a little bit older.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/401672745298

    4. Acurratepics but a lot of bad reviews.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...i/644420655971

    5. Accurate pic, good reviews.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...h/170044431191

    6. 3 girls, they str real, accurate pics, good reviews.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...s/536405745037

    7. A lot of good reviews, nice attitude, amazing performer.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...g/253866708523

    8. Acucurate pics, good reviews.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...n/874155972031

    New Haven.

    1. There are good reviews about her performer but somebody said that she does not have a good personal hygiene and there are some demons.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...i/711624495476

    2. Bad reviews.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/478349764302

    3. Good reviews.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/950549368609

    4. Very good reviews, accurate pics, nice attitude.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...tress-rel/4168

    Can you recommend me a blond girl with a nice ass? Its does not matter how much I have to donate.

  15. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    GREAT! I know a few where it hasn't worked out so well. Glad to hear you are healthy!
    Thank you Woody.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape