Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3819
-
01-06-21 22:01 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 435Kiki
Back at quality inn no thanks.
-
01-06-21 20:27 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 1234GREAT! I know a few where it hasn't worked out so well. Glad to hear you are healthy!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 19:59 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 511Glad you are a COVID free
Pushing the limits of TOFTT!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 14:45 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 125Huge tits
Looking for a girl with massive titties, skinnier the better but not against BBW's. Please drop some links down low if you have been or seen any. Thanks in advance fellas.
-
01-06-21 11:19 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 2148Covid update
Today I received my results and I don't have Corvid. I'm sure it's their living habits that is causing the coughing and not Corvid.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Lets be sure before we spread something.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
01-04-21 20:02 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 2148I was with the one in the stripe dress last week. Awesome time, so far my symptoms seem normal with no fever. I had a COVID test today and should have the results Thursday. I'll update all you Mongers. It's important we all stay informed.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe789
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
01-04-21 14:37 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 47Sure it's covid or just her being a crackhead LOL.
-
01-04-21 06:11 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 625If she has Covid19 it will spread thru the Q like wildfire. Take note and be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe789
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 23:00 #1021Regular Member

Posts: 20I called the one with the green hair and yeah, she definitely has COVID. Voice is super quiet and raspy and was basically gasping for each breath. Struggled to get words out.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 16:23 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 702Kiki
Other guys love her and swear by her. I only had her once and she was very pleasant and very nice, but for me she was mechanical. BBJ was okay. CFS was meh. But those of you who know me know that I am BBFS degenerate so maybe that was it. She used to host out of a local spot that I won't frequent because I know that LEO are aware of it and there are generally a lot of scumbags hanging out in the parking lot, so while you might not get hung up by LE going in or out, it is possible that you can run into a problem there with others or get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. The name of the place starts with a Q and I.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
As for Kiki, she has left that spot for another local hotel which I think is a little less hot, but I cannot say for myself.
-
01-01-21 05:49 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 90Ya I know. I figured. But like all of us sometimes, the little head likes to try and take control and give us a little glimmer of hope. LMFAO.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 23:38 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 347Note, she's usually only around on Monday and / or Tuesday in Danbury. Sometimes in Stamford. Your wily will thank you. She's truly one of the best out there.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 19:06 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 2148Scammer
LOL, you just answered your own question. After you send her the Cashapp payment I have a sale on a bridge in Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by Blitz22
[View Original Post]
Never pay anyone unless she has her clothes off in the same room your in. Happy New year!
Stay safe,
PA.
-
12-31-20 18:29 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 90Amber
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/507725113040
Has anyone ever met her. Talked to her today. Quoted me $175 0 for a half hour anything goes. Anal and all. Only problem I have is cashapp payment before meet up.
-
12-31-20 11:35 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 930Ariana Jolie
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...g/253866708523
Originally Posted by JoseAlber
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ariana-j










Reply With Quote





