Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,381 to 22,395 of 41285
-
01-12-21 15:38 #18905Senior Member

Posts: 1260Who Here Is Tech Savy?
I don't know WTF is going on with my phone or even my service, but I had nearly 8 girls I hit up this morning just bombard my phone with replies like literally one after the another. I'm off today and first thing I did after scratching my balls this mornin was see who was available. I hit up Jazzy, Northside Nikki, the other Nikki on University, KTG, Yazmine, Barbie, and Dani. All were silent til about 1500, then out of nowhere, BAM! BAM! BAM! It's like my phone busted a nut without me.
But now I'm currently in the middle of a prearrangement and I got blue balls from hell. 😖 I can't do shit til later tonight. I suppose I can spank it somewhere but my happy sock is at home.
Would any of you techies know WTF or htf that happened? I texted friends and families throughout the day and had no issues.
Hooker conspiracy or pure coincident?
-
01-12-21 14:35 #18904Senior Member

Posts: 39Maddy?
I keep seeing Maddy on Another site. Two word site that begins and ends with the letter e. She used to be on stg. Recent reviews. Anyone had any recent experience?
Thanks.
-
01-12-21 14:16 #18903Senior Member

Posts: 114Nikki
I tex her last week, Told her would like to see her.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
But that her reviews are terrible. She responded with you can't believe everything you read. That I should see her and judge for myself. Quote 1. 2 hh. Still hesitant. Tired of flushing $ down toilet.
-
01-12-21 13:27 #18902Senior Member

Posts: 174Consider it done
Consider it done!
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 13:05 #18901Senior Member

Posts: 72Sure Safe Options
There has been a lot of stay away from lately. Can any Senior Members send me a PM for solid, safe providers? .
-
01-12-21 13:04 #18900Senior Member

Posts: 72Red Flags with post
While I haven't seen her before, my initial flags are when they said "water sports. Giving " in addition to almost every other activity.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 12:55 #18899Senior Member

Posts: 683Nykki
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/865779724477
I know she was a trainwreck for a while. Anyone seen her lately that can say if she is still a no go? Been well over a year since I have seen her.
-
01-12-21 12:44 #18898Senior Member

Posts: 174Yes. Disgusting girl through and through
She blew up my phone before I blocked her. Threats of blacklisting me, she has my IP address, she's reporting me as a sex offender (funny coming from a hooker) ,etc. I entertained it for a while then got tired of her and blocked her. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE gentlemen.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:58 #18897Regular Member

Posts: 19Jessi
Anyone had the pleasure?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/793178044043
-
01-12-21 09:07 #18896Senior Member

Posts: 919My favorite is
Bizzy Lizzy. She's a good provider.
.
Originally Posted by HornyGoat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 08:58 #18895Senior Member

Posts: 554Thank you
Thank you. No worries bro. We all have those days. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 08:49 #18894Senior Member

Posts: 618My apologies
Your request was quite reasonable. The numbers of posts here can be dizzying.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
I was angered and frustrated with a different social media platform and took that frustration out on you for no real reason.
I apologize.
-
01-12-21 07:29 #18893Senior Member

Posts: 522This one is good for a pop and go. No GFE, No BJ. Very attractive with a nice body. Will provide a nice cowgirl.
Originally Posted by HornyGoat69
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/867823350879
I personally never seen this one. But I here she takes directions well. Everything covered.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/739100266885
Ironically, Midwest Monique is probably your best option in this area. Have to catch her whenever she's in town.
-
01-12-21 06:35 #18892Senior Member

Posts: 115AA recommendations
Hi.
Moved recently from the Midwest. Any African American recommendations.
Thanks HG.
-
01-12-21 05:58 #18891Senior Member

Posts: 244Only if this was real.
We need some talent like this in JAX!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/456831652034









Reply With Quote






