Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18907

    Consider it done

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I think a case of repeat offenses like hers should warrant a barrage of no-show date requests from as many mongers as possible to dry up her business.
    Consider it done!

  2. #18906

    Sure Safe Options

    There has been a lot of stay away from lately. Can any Senior Members send me a PM for solid, safe providers? .

  3. #18905

    Red Flags with post

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/865779724477

    I know she was a trainwreck for a while. Anyone seen her lately that can say if she is still a no go? Been well over a year since I have seen her.
    While I haven't seen her before, my initial flags are when they said "water sports. Giving " in addition to almost every other activity.

  4. #18904

    Nykki

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/865779724477

    I know she was a trainwreck for a while. Anyone seen her lately that can say if she is still a no go? Been well over a year since I have seen her.

  5. #18903

    Yes. Disgusting girl through and through

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    This girl is the worst. She has sent men to the clinic so I'm not surprised on the discharge. And her attitude is the most self indulged I've ever experienced. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have serious mental health issues.
    She blew up my phone before I blocked her. Threats of blacklisting me, she has my IP address, she's reporting me as a sex offender (funny coming from a hooker) ,etc. I entertained it for a while then got tired of her and blocked her. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE gentlemen.

  6. #18902

  7. #18901

    My favorite is

    Bizzy Lizzy. She's a good provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGoat69  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Moved recently from the Midwest. Any African American recommendations.

    Thanks HG.
    .

  8. #18900

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Your request was quite reasonable. The numbers of posts here can be dizzying.

    I was angered and frustrated with a different social media platform and took that frustration out on you for no real reason.

    I apologize.
    Thank you. No worries bro. We all have those days. Be safe out there.

  9. #18899

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    As you can READ what I wrote I know she's been reviewed just couldn't remember what or when. With so many reviews out there SORRY I couldn't remember them all! As YOU can see this is not my 1st day so I don't need any lessons from you. You can either not say anything or just help.
    Your request was quite reasonable. The numbers of posts here can be dizzying.

    I was angered and frustrated with a different social media platform and took that frustration out on you for no real reason.

    I apologize.

  10. #18898
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGoat69  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Moved recently from the Midwest. Any African American recommendations.

    Thanks HG.
    This one is good for a pop and go. No GFE, No BJ. Very attractive with a nice body. Will provide a nice cowgirl.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/867823350879

    I personally never seen this one. But I here she takes directions well. Everything covered.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/739100266885

    Ironically, Midwest Monique is probably your best option in this area. Have to catch her whenever she's in town.

  11. #18897

    AA recommendations

    Hi.

    Moved recently from the Midwest. Any African American recommendations.

    Thanks HG.

  12. #18896

    Only if this was real.

    We need some talent like this in JAX!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/456831652034

  13. #18895
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I think I've seen something on her but wasn't to sure. Does anyone have anything on her? Prices aren't that bad, except greek.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/369018010516
    I saw her. Actually set a timer and after rushing me the timer went off after 10 minutes and she said that we were finished. Stay away. Also had stink down below.

  14. #18894

    She should be stood up

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I almost forgot that video. It shows the intelligence level of Mandy and her cohorts. She wants to post a video ripping off a dude in a business where dudes pay her. Good job Mandy 😉🖕.

    Then she had the nerve to come on the board explaining she turned over a new leaf begging for a chance to redeem herself. Her two mutts is probably too happy that she no longer has them.

    Yeah she's hawt and I'd love to grunge fuck, stretch out her butthole but everytime I have an inkling to do a visit, I refer to her graduation picture. And thanks to her prank video, thatll be just another kick under the table to not even dare to.
    I think a case of repeat offenses like hers should warrant a barrage of no-show date requests from as many mongers as possible to dry up her business.

  15. #18893

    She is known trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/186837843336

    I've seen many bad reports and should have stayed away. This girl is horrible. Plus the smell from below is disgusting with a discharge. I didn't even want to touch the condom to take it off. Went straight home to shower. Then she blew up my phone saying I didn't leave the agreed coins. I did and she didn't deserve half of it. Her performance is horrible. Don't waste your time or coins.
    This girl is the worst. She has sent men to the clinic so I'm not surprised on the discharge. And her attitude is the most self indulged I've ever experienced. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have serious mental health issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape