Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,381 to 22,395 of 41287
-
01-12-21 13:27 #18907Senior Member

Posts: 174Consider it done
Consider it done!
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 13:05 #18906Senior Member

Posts: 72Sure Safe Options
There has been a lot of stay away from lately. Can any Senior Members send me a PM for solid, safe providers? .
-
01-12-21 13:04 #18905Senior Member

Posts: 72Red Flags with post
While I haven't seen her before, my initial flags are when they said "water sports. Giving " in addition to almost every other activity.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 12:55 #18904Senior Member

Posts: 683Nykki
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/865779724477
I know she was a trainwreck for a while. Anyone seen her lately that can say if she is still a no go? Been well over a year since I have seen her.
-
01-12-21 12:44 #18903Senior Member

Posts: 174Yes. Disgusting girl through and through
She blew up my phone before I blocked her. Threats of blacklisting me, she has my IP address, she's reporting me as a sex offender (funny coming from a hooker) ,etc. I entertained it for a while then got tired of her and blocked her. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE gentlemen.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:58 #18902Regular Member

Posts: 19Jessi
Anyone had the pleasure?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/793178044043
-
01-12-21 09:07 #18901Senior Member

Posts: 919My favorite is
Bizzy Lizzy. She's a good provider.
.
Originally Posted by HornyGoat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 08:58 #18900Senior Member

Posts: 554Thank you
Thank you. No worries bro. We all have those days. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 08:49 #18899Senior Member

Posts: 618My apologies
Your request was quite reasonable. The numbers of posts here can be dizzying.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
I was angered and frustrated with a different social media platform and took that frustration out on you for no real reason.
I apologize.
-
01-12-21 07:29 #18898Senior Member

Posts: 522This one is good for a pop and go. No GFE, No BJ. Very attractive with a nice body. Will provide a nice cowgirl.
Originally Posted by HornyGoat69
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/867823350879
I personally never seen this one. But I here she takes directions well. Everything covered.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/739100266885
Ironically, Midwest Monique is probably your best option in this area. Have to catch her whenever she's in town.
-
01-12-21 06:35 #18897Senior Member

Posts: 115AA recommendations
Hi.
Moved recently from the Midwest. Any African American recommendations.
Thanks HG.
-
01-12-21 05:58 #18896Senior Member

Posts: 244Only if this was real.
We need some talent like this in JAX!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/456831652034
-
01-12-21 05:55 #18895Senior Member

Posts: 36I saw her. Actually set a timer and after rushing me the timer went off after 10 minutes and she said that we were finished. Stay away. Also had stink down below.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 01:42 #18894Senior Member

Posts: 316She should be stood up
I think a case of repeat offenses like hers should warrant a barrage of no-show date requests from as many mongers as possible to dry up her business.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 00:49 #18893Senior Member

Posts: 266She is known trouble
This girl is the worst. She has sent men to the clinic so I'm not surprised on the discharge. And her attitude is the most self indulged I've ever experienced. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have serious mental health issues.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




