Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 1115 1615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15613

    Booking

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallCool1  [View Original Post]
    There is the first time screening requirement, which I am having trouble with, similar to the earlier poster. Perhaps she is just busy the past several days because I do get a response to my texts.

    Not sure if I should try getting screened by a different DI lady or if they all use the same scheduler for screening.
    Click the drop down menu on who's available for today, you might not be getting a response because she wasn't available that day. Good luck.

  2. #15612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Amy

    I too was able to do daty with her. I guess YMMV and it depends upon the tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    DATY was available when I met her but as I said, this was some time ago. But to me, everything felt rushed.

  3. #15611
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroon98  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen about 7-8 over the last 6 months, I usually just text the number of the specific lady and ask for a specific time and amount of time I want and always get a response. Good luck, Georgia is great, so are Piper, Jaimee, Amber and Tiffany.
    There is the first time screening requirement, which I am having trouble with, similar to the earlier poster. Perhaps she is just busy the past several days because I do get a response to my texts.

    Not sure if I should try getting screened by a different DI lady or if they all use the same scheduler for screening.

  4. #15610
    DATY was available when I met her but as I said, this was some time ago. But to me, everything felt rushed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Have just been chatting with her. Recent reports true. No Daty, all covered and cash app. Those are her choices and that's cool, but I will pass.

  5. #15609

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by StapleCenter1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having success with this agency? Texted and they kept asking questions of me then they went ghost after gathering my 3 provider references. Then some more questions. Then a 4th provider reference. Then a 5th. Then ghosting.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/georgia/
    Yes, I have seen about 7-8 over the last 6 months, I usually just text the number of the specific lady and ask for a specific time and amount of time I want and always get a response. Good luck, Georgia is great, so are Piper, Jaimee, Amber and Tiffany.

  6. #15608

    Amy 2

    Have just been chatting with her. Recent reports true. No Daty, all covered and cash app. Those are her choices and that's cool, but I will pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her over the weekend and talked to her on the phone after she got here. She also indicated DATY isn't allowed and everything covered. I decided not to participate.

  7. #15607

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I actually talked with her just prior to her drive from Stl to Indy. When she got here we resumed with a couple of text. All seemed good until she requested a cash app or gift card. Didn't want any of that. Donation was good. Body looks good. How was the grill?
    I texted with her over the weekend and talked to her on the phone after she got here. She also indicated DATY isn't allowed and everything covered. I decided not to participate.

  8. #15606

    I wondered about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 1 1/2 years ago in st. Louis. She's reviewed extensively on the stl board. My opinion, she was ok and I probably wouldn't repeat.
    I actually talked with her just prior to her drive from Stl to Indy. When she got here we resumed with a couple of text. All seemed good until she requested a cash app or gift card. Didn't want any of that. Donation was good. Body looks good. How was the grill?

  9. #15605

    Re: Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57633082/#.
    If you go back to her post and create a 'profile' on the site you can read her (and any one else's) reviews. Hers go back to 2018. I did not see a bad review, not saying she's perfect, just no bad reviews. BTW, I have a discrete special email account just for this sort of thing.

  10. #15604
    Saw her 1 1/2 years ago in st. Louis. She's reviewed extensively on the stl board. My opinion, she was ok and I probably wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57633082/#.

  11. #15603

    Beta?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieSwagg780  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same issue with them in the past, they are highly overpriced. Have a link or a contact to the one who is working on the side? Any info is appreciated.
    Indeed, contact info if you have it (feel free to PM). Thanks.

  12. #15602

    Questions?

    What kind of questions are they asking? They obviously are suspicious of something and are trying to get clarification.

    Quote Originally Posted by StapleCenter1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having success with this agency? Texted and they kept asking questions of me then they went ghost after gathering my 3 provider references. Then some more questions. Then a 4th provider reference. Then a 5th. Then ghosting.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/georgia/

  13. #15601

    Review

    Does anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57633082/#.

  14. #15600

    Georgia at Discreet Info in Indianapolis

    Anyone having success with this agency? Texted and they kept asking questions of me then they went ghost after gathering my 3 provider references. Then some more questions. Then a 4th provider reference. Then a 5th. Then ghosting.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/georgia/

  15. #15599

    Tia

    Just wanted to pass along some info about "Tia" since I've noticed she's posting again. Pretty sure it's because she just got out of jail for her involvement in a sizable drug ring and subsequent bust. This was two or three years ago and spanned all the way up into Geist from Indy. Tread lightly gents, and stay safe. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57631103/.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox59.c...sh-seized/amp/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape