Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 1115 1615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15616

    Re: Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57633082/#.
    If you go back to her post and create a 'profile' on the site you can read her (and any one else's) reviews. Hers go back to 2018. I did not see a bad review, not saying she's perfect, just no bad reviews. BTW, I have a discrete special email account just for this sort of thing.

  2. #15615
    Saw her 1 1/2 years ago in st. Louis. She's reviewed extensively on the stl board. My opinion, she was ok and I probably wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57633082/#.

  3. #15614

    Beta?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieSwagg780  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same issue with them in the past, they are highly overpriced. Have a link or a contact to the one who is working on the side? Any info is appreciated.
    Indeed, contact info if you have it (feel free to PM). Thanks.

  4. #15613

    Questions?

    What kind of questions are they asking? They obviously are suspicious of something and are trying to get clarification.

    Quote Originally Posted by StapleCenter1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having success with this agency? Texted and they kept asking questions of me then they went ghost after gathering my 3 provider references. Then some more questions. Then a 4th provider reference. Then a 5th. Then ghosting.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/georgia/

  5. #15612

    Review

    Does anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57633082/#.

  6. #15611

    Georgia at Discreet Info in Indianapolis

    Anyone having success with this agency? Texted and they kept asking questions of me then they went ghost after gathering my 3 provider references. Then some more questions. Then a 4th provider reference. Then a 5th. Then ghosting.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/georgia/

  7. #15610

    Tia

    Just wanted to pass along some info about "Tia" since I've noticed she's posting again. Pretty sure it's because she just got out of jail for her involvement in a sizable drug ring and subsequent bust. This was two or three years ago and spanned all the way up into Geist from Indy. Tread lightly gents, and stay safe. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57631103/.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox59.c...sh-seized/amp/

  8. #15609
    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Can you link me to those websites? Tried for an hour and no result.
    Use the search function for this forum. Near the top of the posts.

  9. #15608

    Fantasys On The Side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Whoever is running whatever is left of this agency is completely insane. I recently tried to see one of their ladies but hadn't utilized their services in many years. I was told my client code was no longer valid and was sent the most unprofessional texts I've ever seen in the hobby.

    The good news is that the agency is so poorly run and unprofessional that several of their providers have started advertising elsewhere, on the side. As such, you might get to smash one of their ladies for less money than advertised by Fantasy's. I certainly did and it was wonderful.

    I wouldn't try to contact them for any reason, however. Whoever is at the helm has gone off the deep end and it's kinda scary. Most recent TER reviews indicate exactly what I'm describing as well. Hope this helps.
    I've had the same issue with them in the past, they are highly overpriced. Have a link or a contact to the one who is working on the side? Any info is appreciated.

  10. #15607

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Can you link me to those websites? Tried for an hour and no result.
    Try searching with this name "Marissa".

    TL; DR: A little difficult to get a hold of. The service is good and seems like a couple of folks took the plunge and had a good time. Reports about her boyfriend being in the same building while you hangout with her, although no issues reported.

  11. #15606

    Kayla

    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl. She used to post back in the Backpage days. Don't know where she's been, but I might try her before she disappears again.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ylajo/36354907

  12. #15605

    Rizza?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed a few times, just search.
    Can you link me to those websites? Tried for an hour and no result.

  13. #15604
    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Want to take a dip but I was wondering how legit is she. Tryst seems to be the only place she advertise so I wouldn't know if she's been review or not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby
    She has been reviewed a few times, just search.

  14. #15603

    Rizza

    Quote Originally Posted by MelinePence  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Want to take a dip but I was wondering how legit is she. Tryst seems to be the only place she advertise so I wouldn't know if she's been review or not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby
    She's legit, hard to get a hold of but has some goody reviews.

  15. #15602

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one? Want to take a dip but I was wondering how legit is she. Tryst seems to be the only place she advertise so I wouldn't know if she's been review or not.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape