Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 24823
-
01-11-21 22:48 #15613Senior Member

Posts: 230Questions?
What kind of questions are they asking? They obviously are suspicious of something and are trying to get clarification.
Originally Posted by StapleCenter1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 16:35 #15612Senior Member

Posts: 67Review
Does anyone have any experience with?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57633082/#.
-
01-11-21 15:13 #15611Regular Member

Posts: 10Georgia at Discreet Info in Indianapolis
Anyone having success with this agency? Texted and they kept asking questions of me then they went ghost after gathering my 3 provider references. Then some more questions. Then a 4th provider reference. Then a 5th. Then ghosting.
http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/georgia/
-
01-11-21 11:39 #15610Senior Member

Posts: 29Tia
Just wanted to pass along some info about "Tia" since I've noticed she's posting again. Pretty sure it's because she just got out of jail for her involvement in a sizable drug ring and subsequent bust. This was two or three years ago and spanned all the way up into Geist from Indy. Tread lightly gents, and stay safe. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57631103/.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox59.c...sh-seized/amp/
-
01-11-21 10:58 #15609Senior Member

Posts: 72Use the search function for this forum. Near the top of the posts.
Originally Posted by MelinePence
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 10:11 #15608Regular Member

Posts: 2Fantasys On The Side.
I've had the same issue with them in the past, they are highly overpriced. Have a link or a contact to the one who is working on the side? Any info is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Caterham
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 10:07 #15607Regular Member

Posts: 25Marissa
Try searching with this name "Marissa".
Originally Posted by MelinePence
[View Original Post]
TL; DR: A little difficult to get a hold of. The service is good and seems like a couple of folks took the plunge and had a good time. Reports about her boyfriend being in the same building while you hangout with her, although no issues reported.
-
01-11-21 00:24 #15606Senior Member

Posts: 178Kayla
Wondering if anyone has seen this girl. She used to post back in the Backpage days. Don't know where she's been, but I might try her before she disappears again.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ylajo/36354907
-
01-10-21 23:10 #15605Regular Member

Posts: 15Rizza?
Can you link me to those websites? Tried for an hour and no result.
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 22:51 #15604Senior Member

Posts: 72She has been reviewed a few times, just search.
Originally Posted by MelinePence
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 22:50 #15603Senior Member

Posts: 193Rizza
She's legit, hard to get a hold of but has some goody reviews.
Originally Posted by MelinePence
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 19:22 #15602Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone?
Has anyone seen this one? Want to take a dip but I was wondering how legit is she. Tryst seems to be the only place she advertise so I wouldn't know if she's been review or not.
https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby
-
01-10-21 00:51 #15601Senior Member

Posts: 278Tiffany
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3179796917
Saw this one recently. 80 for qv. Shitty motel, great head, great pussy. Would repeat.
-
01-09-21 23:22 #15600Senior Member

Posts: 116Whoever is running whatever is left of this agency is completely insane. I recently tried to see one of their ladies but hadn't utilized their services in many years. I was told my client code was no longer valid and was sent the most unprofessional texts I've ever seen in the hobby.
Originally Posted by TommyTopp
[View Original Post]
The good news is that the agency is so poorly run and unprofessional that several of their providers have started advertising elsewhere, on the side. As such, you might get to smash one of their ladies for less money than advertised by Fantasy's. I certainly did and it was wonderful.
I wouldn't try to contact them for any reason, however. Whoever is at the helm has gone off the deep end and it's kinda scary. Most recent TER reviews indicate exactly what I'm describing as well. Hope this helps.
-
01-09-21 20:35 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 290Honey
She has issues with keeping time commitments. I think she actually books rooms specifically for her meeting so often runs late as she's taking a car from her home. At least that seemed to be the case when I saw her a couple of months ago when I ended up waiting 30-40 minutes in the parking lot of the hotel until she showed up, then another 5-10 while she got her room and got ready (I saw her get dropped off at the entrance by an Uber). The good news is that she was definitely hot and a good time. The bad news is that her lack of timeliness made me skip my morning workout.
Originally Posted by Dilated212
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






