Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 472 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 7068
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3048
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaitzev  [View Original Post]
    OMG. Starfire was one of my ATF's (she's retired and been married for several years now). I had seen her a bunch when she decided to go to FBSM only, but every couple months or so she we would text me that she was available at the old menu and I would accept as fast as my fat thumbs could text "YES!" back. One of the most mind-blowing experiences I've ever had with a provider. Crazy thing was she pinged me on the old site just out of the blue one day saying she remembered me from the mixer the previous week and was hoping to see me! WTF!? Talk about flipping the script.

    I still see Samantha (SexySam) every couple months (seen her forever), and usually see CoralBlue a couple times a year. That's all that is left for me from those days. Would kill to see some of the women from that site again (Sabrina, CheerleaderChance, Diwata, Skylar, Mama Eclipse, . And especially my ATF of the SDAG legends: Kasey. But also Joy, Emi, Ruby who I also hit it off really well with). I miss the MO board too, though not the WKs that would go running to simp any and all conversations to the providers. I do recognize your handle from that old site. Glad to see a few of us are still kicking around in the lifestyle.

    Frog was an old a-hole but that's mostly based on what I'd heard about him from some of the women. I guess Christian was the main scumbag. I was a paying member for a while and yeah I dropped off $100 to pay for another few months at one of those mixers and the next day I saw it got popped. I sweated it for a week or two, then realized they didn't care about the users of the site, just the owner / operators. I went to a few of those mixers over the years, including a Christmas party one year at 4-points that was actually pretty fun. And to a house party Frenchie and her girlfriends put on. But mostly I went to meet providers. No interest in befriending any of the old pervs. I've seen many of the ones listed here in recent posts, but a few that I wish I HAD seen when I could were the Elite Twin Vixens, LacyFoxxx, and the legendary EvaBliss. Just never got around to finishing my "List" before the site was shut down.

    I'm rambling now. But some of these posts brought back a ton of memories about sdasp. I miss the community. TER and H-plex boards were just not the same to me.
    Wasn't Starfire porn star Ginger Blaze?

    I miss that site, I used to BBCIA with Mystical. I had a great time with SexyBlondGodess & Amanda. Tiarra had one of the best asses I've ever seen from behind.

  2. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Any links to said video? Kali was awesome every time I saw her with the last time being mind blowing bare GFE.
    The only video I could find was a face sitting video on clips4 sale. She mentioned she did a hardcore video on sexyjobs but I think that's what she was referring to.

    https://www.**********.com/studio/43...-kreams-clip-3

    Is she still active? Her service wasn't that great but she had a great body.

  3. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkman24  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tax? She seems to be fairly new within past 4 months. Nothing came up on the number or email / name. Wondering if anyone has had an experience.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ
    Yes, she's legit, she used to be on Backpage. She's cool and super open minded with reasonable rates.

  4. #3045

    Ms Devon active?

    Does anyone know the status of Devon? Only reviews I saw are some years old but it looks like the website is still maintained. No answer to email inquiries.

    https://www.msdevon.com/

  5. #3044

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    She might be in LA at the moment, but I've had a couple of visits with this young lady in SD:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57524019/

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...u/238057737276

    Pros: Only needs to see your Uncle Benji to get things started, pretty and petite.

    Cons: $ gets you to the starting line, but a lot after that means you'll need some Jacksons. Non-GFE, Nat City so its sketch.

    For me, sometimes its looks and a little bit of a danger thrill, but I am Mad so.

    If that's not your thing, she's not for you. If you're looking for a quick inexpensive visit and don't mind, she'll fill the need.

    Mad G.
    Would you mind going into details? She looks interesting.

  6. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    She might be in LA at the moment, but I've had a couple of visits with this young lady in SD:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57524019/

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...u/238057737276

    Pros: Only needs to see your Uncle Benji to get things started, pretty and petite.

    Cons: $ gets you to the starting line, but a lot after that means you'll need some Jacksons. Non-GFE, Nat City so its sketch.

    For me, sometimes its looks and a little bit of a danger thrill, but I am Mad so.

    If that's not your thing, she's not for you. If you're looking for a quick inexpensive visit and don't mind, she'll fill the need.

    Mad G.
    I saw her and a friend on Dal one night, stopped and they offered both cfs for 2. 0 . I passed. Like you said. Sketchy. They both looked too young, too skinny, too pasty and a little strung out. I may not have any morals, but I've got a conscience. LOL!

  7. #3042

    Brittany

    She might be in LA at the moment, but I've had a couple of visits with this young lady in SD:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57524019/

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...u/238057737276

    Pros: Only needs to see your Uncle Benji to get things started, pretty and petite.

    Cons: $ gets you to the starting line, but a lot after that means you'll need some Jacksons. Non-GFE, Nat City so its sketch.

    For me, sometimes its looks and a little bit of a danger thrill, but I am Mad so.

    If that's not your thing, she's not for you. If you're looking for a quick inexpensive visit and don't mind, she'll fill the need.

    Mad G.

  8. #3041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by Nannersd  [View Original Post]
    I am still in contact with Tiffany and Michelle. Tiffany was still available for fun (at least pre-covid). Michelle is retired and moved on with life.

    And yes, Cherry was amazing. I loved the way she would insist on MSOG and all I had to do was lay back and she would use her mouth on me until I was ready for round 2.
    I remember Michelle telling me about studying to be a dental assistant. Any idea on what happened to Ms V? I've seen her (ex?) husband's photos online a few times for sales but nothing about her.

  9. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by Yassman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this forum before and had enrolled many many years ago here, but because I didn't adapt to this forum (technology side) I just quit here. But giving it a second chance considering that has not that many good ones out there.

    In my opinion the price is so inflated, because the product is dictating the rules rather then the clients (the money).

    I heard more then once where a girl would not see me because the language I use on my reviews (PD). Screw that if You are not explicit and truthful in your review, don't even bother reviewing (that's my take).

    I see reviews that sounds more like they were talking about their girlfriends, therapy session or something open to interpretation.

    All because they are afraid of offending the girl or getting avoided by future prospects.

    The review in my opinion got to be as close to what happened as possible to be able to help the community. We are all behind aliases anyway!

    So tired of seen girls that are more picky then my girlfriends. I am paying for a wild adventure, but based on most of the reviews we read is very hard to chose.

    I will try to make a post soon with a one liner of the girls I saw in the past 12 months with what I think is / was their best trait.
    I've been frustrated by lame ass reviews in the past as well. TER e are and sDEEaSpea were 2 that often had such conservative reviews, I assumed they just had a great conversation. There were off course the guys who wrote it like it happened and others who felt the need to interject unnecessary verbiage. One can be respectful while still being descriptive. I don't give 2 shits about the providers opinion of my review. I want to let others know if she's worth the rates she's charging or if she has a special menu. At the same time, I'd rather say, we went at it. " as opposed to, I slammed her like a cheap screen door."

    This is a good site and these boards are great for info. The guys are cool and have been kind enough to guide me alone with the abbreviations and what not. It reminds me of what the discussion Boston another site was like about 10+ years ago.

  10. #3039
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    No she did a hard core vid up in LA in the early 2000's.
    Any links to said video? Kali was awesome every time I saw her with the last time being mind blowing bare GFE.

  11. #3038

    New here

    I've seen this forum before and had enrolled many many years ago here, but because I didn't adapt to this forum (technology side) I just quit here. But giving it a second chance considering that has not that many good ones out there.

    In my opinion the price is so inflated, because the product is dictating the rules rather then the clients (the money).

    I heard more then once where a girl would not see me because the language I use on my reviews (PD). Screw that if You are not explicit and truthful in your review, don't even bother reviewing (that's my take).

    I see reviews that sounds more like they were talking about their girlfriends, therapy session or something open to interpretation.

    All because they are afraid of offending the girl or getting avoided by future prospects.

    The review in my opinion got to be as close to what happened as possible to be able to help the community. We are all behind aliases anyway!

    So tired of seen girls that are more picky then my girlfriends. I am paying for a wild adventure, but based on most of the reviews we read is very hard to chose.

    I will try to make a post soon with a one liner of the girls I saw in the past 12 months with what I think is / was their best trait.

  12. #3037

    Fishy Cris?

    What is so fishy about this particular review? Do you think she would get someone to write a good review about her getting pounded into submission by two guys then get jizzed on by both guys? If that's the case, she must be a real freak. He said it cost $200 a piece so that's $400 for the hour. Sound too cheap?

    I've never seen her so I'm curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    LOL right. So many lurkers want to sign up and post a long review for cris without donation. Agree w other poster. Something fishy is going on.

  13. #3036
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany was fun as hell to see. Lindsey was ok and Michelle was great. Michelle was liking hooking up with and old friend.
    I am still in contact with Tiffany and Michelle. Tiffany was still available for fun (at least pre-covid). Michelle is retired and moved on with life.

    And yes, Cherry was amazing. I loved the way she would insist on MSOG and all I had to do was lay back and she would use her mouth on me until I was ready for round 2.

  14. #3035
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Amazing! I have never seen the like of this before in all my years on here.

    Guys coming out of the woodwork left and right to make first ever posts about Cris.

    I don't buy it.

    Time will tell. We'll see if these first time posters (long time lurkers) will write any other reviews or continue to contribute to the board.

    It is fishy when all the posts from these first time posters about Cris, that all there posts / reviews are positive. Don't get me wrong, I've met and had many sessions with Cris when she worked at a parlor and her massage was good. But for the rates she's asking for her expanded menu she's not anywhere near SDAG or FEC levels.

  15. #3034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    Kali's performance was definitely hit and miss. Just google the phone number to find other pics. I seem to recall a face sitting video she did posted somewhere but it was pretty uninspiring.
    No she did a hard core vid up in LA in the early 2000's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape