Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 7068
-
01-10-21 01:30 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 563Wasn't Starfire porn star Ginger Blaze?
Originally Posted by Zaitzev
[View Original Post]
I miss that site, I used to BBCIA with Mystical. I had a great time with SexyBlondGodess & Amanda. Tiarra had one of the best asses I've ever seen from behind.
-
01-10-21 01:20 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 563The only video I could find was a face sitting video on clips4 sale. She mentioned she did a hardcore video on sexyjobs but I think that's what she was referring to.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
https://www.**********.com/studio/43...-kreams-clip-3
Is she still active? Her service wasn't that great but she had a great body.
-
01-10-21 00:23 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 563Yes, she's legit, she used to be on Backpage. She's cool and super open minded with reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by TheMilkman24
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 18:25 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 99Ms Devon active?
Does anyone know the status of Devon? Only reviews I saw are some years old but it looks like the website is still maintained. No answer to email inquiries.
https://www.msdevon.com/
-
01-09-21 17:57 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 88Details
Would you mind going into details? She looks interesting.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 14:51 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 211I saw her and a friend on Dal one night, stopped and they offered both cfs for 2. 0 . I passed. Like you said. Sketchy. They both looked too young, too skinny, too pasty and a little strung out. I may not have any morals, but I've got a conscience. LOL!
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 14:04 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 394Brittany
She might be in LA at the moment, but I've had a couple of visits with this young lady in SD:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/57524019/
https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...u/238057737276
Pros: Only needs to see your Uncle Benji to get things started, pretty and petite.
Cons: $ gets you to the starting line, but a lot after that means you'll need some Jacksons. Non-GFE, Nat City so its sketch.
For me, sometimes its looks and a little bit of a danger thrill, but I am Mad so.
If that's not your thing, she's not for you. If you're looking for a quick inexpensive visit and don't mind, she'll fill the need.
Mad G.
-
01-09-21 13:57 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 461I remember Michelle telling me about studying to be a dental assistant. Any idea on what happened to Ms V? I've seen her (ex?) husband's photos online a few times for sales but nothing about her.
Originally Posted by Nannersd
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 12:10 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 211I've been frustrated by lame ass reviews in the past as well. TER e are and sDEEaSpea were 2 that often had such conservative reviews, I assumed they just had a great conversation. There were off course the guys who wrote it like it happened and others who felt the need to interject unnecessary verbiage. One can be respectful while still being descriptive. I don't give 2 shits about the providers opinion of my review. I want to let others know if she's worth the rates she's charging or if she has a special menu. At the same time, I'd rather say, we went at it. " as opposed to, I slammed her like a cheap screen door."
Originally Posted by Yassman
[View Original Post]
This is a good site and these boards are great for info. The guys are cool and have been kind enough to guide me alone with the abbreviations and what not. It reminds me of what the discussion Boston another site was like about 10+ years ago.
-
01-09-21 01:38 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 292Any links to said video? Kali was awesome every time I saw her with the last time being mind blowing bare GFE.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 01:17 #3038Regular Member

Posts: 10New here
I've seen this forum before and had enrolled many many years ago here, but because I didn't adapt to this forum (technology side) I just quit here. But giving it a second chance considering that has not that many good ones out there.
In my opinion the price is so inflated, because the product is dictating the rules rather then the clients (the money).
I heard more then once where a girl would not see me because the language I use on my reviews (PD). Screw that if You are not explicit and truthful in your review, don't even bother reviewing (that's my take).
I see reviews that sounds more like they were talking about their girlfriends, therapy session or something open to interpretation.
All because they are afraid of offending the girl or getting avoided by future prospects.
The review in my opinion got to be as close to what happened as possible to be able to help the community. We are all behind aliases anyway!
So tired of seen girls that are more picky then my girlfriends. I am paying for a wild adventure, but based on most of the reviews we read is very hard to chose.
I will try to make a post soon with a one liner of the girls I saw in the past 12 months with what I think is / was their best trait.
-
01-08-21 19:37 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 205Fishy Cris?
What is so fishy about this particular review? Do you think she would get someone to write a good review about her getting pounded into submission by two guys then get jizzed on by both guys? If that's the case, she must be a real freak. He said it cost $200 a piece so that's $400 for the hour. Sound too cheap?
I've never seen her so I'm curious.
Originally Posted by Gl0987
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 19:09 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 102I am still in contact with Tiffany and Michelle. Tiffany was still available for fun (at least pre-covid). Michelle is retired and moved on with life.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
And yes, Cherry was amazing. I loved the way she would insist on MSOG and all I had to do was lay back and she would use her mouth on me until I was ready for round 2.
-
01-08-21 15:59 #3035Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
Time will tell. We'll see if these first time posters (long time lurkers) will write any other reviews or continue to contribute to the board.
It is fishy when all the posts from these first time posters about Cris, that all there posts / reviews are positive. Don't get me wrong, I've met and had many sessions with Cris when she worked at a parlor and her massage was good. But for the rates she's asking for her expanded menu she's not anywhere near SDAG or FEC levels.
-
01-08-21 14:53 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 461No she did a hard core vid up in LA in the early 2000's.
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





