Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 906 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3243

    Under the Radar TGTBT Grandslam

    I'll be the first to admit that's I've couched for a few girls over the years that turned out to be duds pretty quick. But I got to say without a doubt after seeing this girl several times. I met through a mutual friend is as fun as any I've ever met. Just through a divorce she's for real felt like this is my ATF. I'm not sure how long she'll be doing this but she's out of Lexington but is in Louisville for a while. Hopefully long term. Not even going to details just know she's off the charts. You can your members and for her phone number rates are 100 & 160.

    Kenzie 30 all natural good at everything. Not fan of daty only thing FYI.
    One with respect she’s the one you’re always trying to find the reason I do this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 979D3394-1BAF-4989-BA65-B1F962AED398.jpg‎   CB6A9F1B-D17D-4596-B33C-270C22621295.jpg‎  

  2. #3242

    Nitty or April on tryst

    I was wondering if anyone had any dealings with the little lady by the name of Nitty or April?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xcape2paradise
    https://tryst.link/escort/nittyskitty

  3. #3241

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Are there any ladies visiting the casino across the river this weekend?

    Everyone stay safe and enjoy.

    Thanks Mymopar.
    I'd be surprised with the new rules. Hotel can only be half filled. Masks full time in casino, no drinking or smoking in casino. I'm there 3-4 nights a week and their business is way off. I've not seen any thing close to an escort, I could be wrong I've not played with an escort for years. Still know what to look for tho.

  4. #3240
    Quote Originally Posted by TuPapiEnRabo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen tia tequila? Every time I try to set something up she ghost me. And when she actually replies her answer is buy my onlyfans smh like ain't going to spend $50 on some porn when I can just go to ph or xvid.
    I seen her several times when she went by Miss Brittany. This would have been before she went on vaca at Peewee Valley. At that time she was hot. She'd ask what I wanted and she'd do anything. One time I thanked her for the extra effort and she responded "hell you guys have to have fun too". If Tia fucked like Miss Brittany did I'd say have at it but according to recent reports I'm not so convinced now. All good things must end.

  5. #3239

    JaneKim

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    The phone number is at the end of the URL.

    In this case, 502=525=7406.
    Jane was always one of my favorites. I texted her a month or so ago, and never heard back. Sa la vie.

  6. #3238

    Any ladies working Southern Indiana Caesars casino

    Are there any ladies visiting the casino across the river this weekend?

    Everyone stay safe and enjoy.

    Thanks Mymopar.

  7. #3237

    Aurora Rose

    Saw her again the other day. We go way back.

    She's had some problems advertising, but she made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and I had a great time.

    She's looking for new friends and old. Her number is 502xxxx231.

    Trusted seniors know what to do for the Durty Deets.

  8. #3236

    Duly noted

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures were being used in Italy last week.
    Thanks for the heads up I will avoid. If anyone knows a good Latina provider beside Cubanita Chanel I would love it if you would share. Something about Latinas drives me wild, I may need to make a trip to Florida soon because they are everywhere down there.

  9. #3235

    Need help please

    I want you to visit Louisville to try to have a little fun and I would like to get some recommendations have some girls that would be fun and safe with no drama or BS LOL you all can private message me thanks.

  10. #3234

    She might be jet lagged

    Her pictures were being used in Italy last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD502  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I'm dying of some Latina spice in my life.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...997/5025505902

  11. #3233

    Has anyone seen this girl before? So temped, she's just my type.


  12. #3232

    Diana Latina St Matthews

    Anyone seen her? I'm dying of some Latina spice in my life.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...997/5025505902

  13. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=TuPapiEnRabo;5152181 Has anyone seen tia tequila? Every time I try to set something up she ghost me. And when she actually replies her answer is buy my only fans smh like ain't going to spend $50 on some porn when I can just go to ph or xvid.

    Tia Tequila is a joke. Total waste of oxygen. Like an idiot, I actually paid for her lifetime Snapchat, which consisted of old recycled pictures of her (some with clients) for about 4 months then she quit even posting anything and is trying to get her only fans started up. Lies about doing meet-ups. Mostly ghosts, only meets up when very, very, desperate. And even then only offers mediocre service at best.
    I saw her a couple years ago she was alright before the big hype train came in. She was decent I tried to repeat and she ghosted then when I left got an attitude because I didn't wait the 30+ minutes she disappeared from our scheduled meeting. But afterwards seen glowing after glowing reviews about her. I'm thinking all those reviews prior to the great wipe of reviews 1-2 years ago has gone to her head.

  14. #3230

    Tia Tequila

    QUOTE=TuPapiEnRabo;5152181 Has anyone seen tia tequila? Every time I try to set something up she ghost me. And when she actually replies her answer is buy my only fans smh like ain't going to spend $50 on some porn when I can just go to ph or xvid.

    Tia Tequila is a joke. Total waste of oxygen. Like an idiot, I actually paid for her lifetime Snapchat, which consisted of old recycled pictures of her (some with clients) for about 4 months then she quit even posting anything and is trying to get her only fans started up. Lies about doing meet-ups. Mostly ghosts, only meets up when very, very, desperate. And even then only offers mediocre service at best.

  15. #3229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by TuPapiEnRabo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen tia tequila? Every time I try to set something up she ghost me. And when she actually replies her answer is buy my onlyfans smh like ain't going to spend $50 on some porn when I can just go to ph or xvid.
    I saw her a couple years ago for a BJ only visit. Lackluster, at best. She finished, but it took at least twice as long as it should have because she kept stop and changing her technique to be less enjoyable, and when she was doing it right, she only did it for a few minutes, even when I told her what I wanted her to do.

    I finally just grabbed her head and did it for her. Not quite fucking her face, but not far off.

    You aren't missing much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape