Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 905 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13572
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3237

    Duly noted

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures were being used in Italy last week.
    Thanks for the heads up I will avoid. If anyone knows a good Latina provider beside Cubanita Chanel I would love it if you would share. Something about Latinas drives me wild, I may need to make a trip to Florida soon because they are everywhere down there.

  2. #3236

    Need help please

    I want you to visit Louisville to try to have a little fun and I would like to get some recommendations have some girls that would be fun and safe with no drama or BS LOL you all can private message me thanks.

  3. #3235

    She might be jet lagged

    Her pictures were being used in Italy last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD502  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I'm dying of some Latina spice in my life.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...997/5025505902

  4. #3234

    Has anyone seen this girl before? So temped, she's just my type.


  5. #3233

    Diana Latina St Matthews

    Anyone seen her? I'm dying of some Latina spice in my life.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...997/5025505902

  6. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=TuPapiEnRabo;5152181 Has anyone seen tia tequila? Every time I try to set something up she ghost me. And when she actually replies her answer is buy my only fans smh like ain't going to spend $50 on some porn when I can just go to ph or xvid.

    Tia Tequila is a joke. Total waste of oxygen. Like an idiot, I actually paid for her lifetime Snapchat, which consisted of old recycled pictures of her (some with clients) for about 4 months then she quit even posting anything and is trying to get her only fans started up. Lies about doing meet-ups. Mostly ghosts, only meets up when very, very, desperate. And even then only offers mediocre service at best.
    I saw her a couple years ago she was alright before the big hype train came in. She was decent I tried to repeat and she ghosted then when I left got an attitude because I didn't wait the 30+ minutes she disappeared from our scheduled meeting. But afterwards seen glowing after glowing reviews about her. I'm thinking all those reviews prior to the great wipe of reviews 1-2 years ago has gone to her head.

  7. #3231

    Tia Tequila

    QUOTE=TuPapiEnRabo;5152181 Has anyone seen tia tequila? Every time I try to set something up she ghost me. And when she actually replies her answer is buy my only fans smh like ain't going to spend $50 on some porn when I can just go to ph or xvid.

    Tia Tequila is a joke. Total waste of oxygen. Like an idiot, I actually paid for her lifetime Snapchat, which consisted of old recycled pictures of her (some with clients) for about 4 months then she quit even posting anything and is trying to get her only fans started up. Lies about doing meet-ups. Mostly ghosts, only meets up when very, very, desperate. And even then only offers mediocre service at best.

  8. #3230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by TuPapiEnRabo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen tia tequila? Every time I try to set something up she ghost me. And when she actually replies her answer is buy my onlyfans smh like ain't going to spend $50 on some porn when I can just go to ph or xvid.
    I saw her a couple years ago for a BJ only visit. Lackluster, at best. She finished, but it took at least twice as long as it should have because she kept stop and changing her technique to be less enjoyable, and when she was doing it right, she only did it for a few minutes, even when I told her what I wanted her to do.

    I finally just grabbed her head and did it for her. Not quite fucking her face, but not far off.

    You aren't missing much.

  9. #3229

    Windsor36

    Haven't seen Windsor36 post for a while. Is he still around?

  10. #3228

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxonvox  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to pay this girl a visit but I've heard mixed reviews. Can anyone say for sure if she's worth it? Personality is huge with me and I've heard she can be a bit cold and mechanical.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/57483892/#.
    See post #2352 for my experiences with Kim. YMMV.

  11. #3227

    Tia Tequila && UTR

    Has anyone seen tia tequila? Every time I try to set something up she ghost me. And when she actually replies her answer is buy my onlyfans smh like ain't going to spend $50 on some porn when I can just go to ph or xvid.

    Also I have a college student utr struggling to get money for her books.

    She needs real longer who will not only going to endlessly text her and not seeing her.

    She's 21 and she's black gorgeous girl, everything covered (YMMV).

    Damage is $$ but well worth it, I've seen her twice in a span of two weeks LOL.

    ONLY SENIOR mongers who have given reviews and are willing to trade for REAL UTR.

    Send dm I will reply (I am also seeing her tonight).

    So let's help a struggling college student out!

  12. #3226
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    The phone number is at the end of the URL.

    In this case, 502=525=7406.
    Wow. Duh! I knew I'd been out of the game for a bit, but that was too easy. Sorry for the dumb question!

  13. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm a former regular of Jane (janekim) and see that she's currently advertising sans phone number. Can anyone provide this? Via PM is fine by me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/5025257406
    The phone number is at the end of the URL.

    In this case, 502=525=7406.

  14. #3224

    Phone number for Jane?

    Hey I'm a former regular of Jane (janekim) and see that she's currently advertising sans phone number. Can anyone provide this? Via PM is fine by me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/5025257406

  15. #3223

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHen  [View Original Post]
    I seen her last week She will definitely treat you right and will do anything to make you happy.
    Do you have contact info or a link that you can share? Your inbox is full BTW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape