Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 982 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 1032 1082 1482 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13205

    Mission Aborted

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....rett/57638565/

    Looks good and seems to be very new. No obvious red flags but She was very very quick to respond to my initial inquiry and even quicker to ack to the contents of this thread. She's is reasonably priced and has no history or reviews that I could find (very few ads). Said she hosts out of her apartment. Just wanted to see if there's any Intel on her before I TOFTT.

    Any help is appreciated.
    Bailed out after driving from Mt Vernon; extremely sketchy environment and extraneous people. Had to pass.

  2. #13204

    Kourtney anyone?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....rett/57638565/

    Looks good and seems to be very new. No obvious red flags but She was very very quick to respond to my initial inquiry and even quicker to ack to the contents of this thread. She's is reasonably priced and has no history or reviews that I could find (very few ads). Said she hosts out of her apartment. Just wanted to see if there's any Intel on her before I TOFTT.

    Any help is appreciated.

  3. #13203
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear you had a good time, I hope for your sake you gloved up.

    She's hands down one of the coolest chicks I've met in the hobby and I've known her since old glory days of CLRB. She was a game changer for me with her service for sure but what's great about this site vs that joke of a board TNA is that we can speak the truth and I do that I don't care how cool a chick is. I personally have never trashed her but only reported the facts especially regarding her rapid decline in hygiene.

    Bottom line is she's cool but it is straight up reckless and irresponsible to promote her services on THIS specific thread for everyone's sake.
    Adding correct spelling of her name Naesteya so it is searchable since OP had a typo. I don't mind all the DMs asking about it but it gets a little overwhelming. Be safe out there boys.

    ES.

  4. #13202
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing guys, puts things in perspective. Taohds, this explains why you do not hear back from her during the day. Will see her. The condom is a problem. But with someone good in the sack I think I can work around that.
    Her BBBJCIM is top 5 for me.

  5. #13201

    Lacey Foxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    Her time management is absolutely horrendous. Most people wouldn't even have the patience for her slow communication and extreme tardiness. I booked for 4 pm. Didn't see her until 11 pm.

    She doesn't belong here, but my experience once she finally showed up I would say was one of my top 5. She is fun and a total lover in the sack. Her bad time management extends to the appointment too. My 1 hr became 4. The only time I've waited on a provider and it benefit me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Just a link to her personal site and OH MY GOODNESS!! Never nether but damn she's a little cutie. I've had my share of ladies with slow communication and I've wasted on maybe three for well past the appointed time. Sometimes the reward was damn great. Only one safety girl that I saw multiple times which is highly unusual but hey it happens.

    https://laceyfoxxx.squarespace.com/gallery
    Quote Originally Posted by Taohds  [View Original Post]
    She is a a night owl. She prefers sessions at night and she sleeps during the day.
    Thanks for sharing guys, puts things in perspective. Taohds, this explains why you do not hear back from her during the day. Will see her. The condom is a problem. But with someone good in the sack I think I can work around that.

  6. #13200
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She for sure belongs for small upgrade can get BBFS she is not as hot as pics and body is not as tight as it looks I was thinking she was a major young hottie based on pics and all the tna bs reviews saying how great she is average looking to me no repeat for me not hot enough but better looking than most girls in this thread people do BBFS with.
    Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

  7. #13199

    SophiaRose

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah been seeing her ads for the last few days. BTW where did you get the "open menu with tips" intel? Not sure what. Somehting about her profile lead me to believe that she was hot but she did not belong to this thread? If you have any first hand information please share.
    She for sure belongs for small upgrade can get BBFS she is not as hot as pics and body is not as tight as it looks I was thinking she was a major young hottie based on pics and all the tna bs reviews saying how great she is average looking to me no repeat for me not hot enough but better looking than most girls in this thread people do BBFS with.

  8. #13198

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her a few times but have not heard back maybe she is very busy or just not great with communication. Does anyone know if she belongs here and what the upcharge is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Foxx-OUTCALL
    She is a a night owl. She prefers sessions at night and she sleeps during the day.

  9. #13197
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Just a link to her personal site and OH MY GOODNESS!! Never nether but damn she's a little cutie. I've had my share of ladies with slow communication and I've wasted on maybe three for well past the appointed time. Sometimes the reward was damn great. Only one safety girl that I saw multiple times which is highly unusual but hey it happens.

    https://laceyfoxxx.squarespace.com/gallery
    Dam, she looks good! I could easily bury my head in her pussy and ass (and of course use my tongue), and screw her to death! Alas, though, somewhat expensive at $300 an hour.

  10. #13196

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her a few times but have not heard back maybe she is very busy or just not great with communication. Does anyone know if she belongs here and what the upcharge is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Foxx-OUTCALL
    Me too. I really want to meet her but she never responds to my emails, pms, texts, etc.

  11. #13195

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    The link you put up is scarlet L.

    So are you talking about scarlet or Hazel.
    I Must have copied the wrong link.

  12. #13194

    SophiaRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Open menu with tips, anyone partake? Looks hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2114010-*Two-More-Days-in-Bellevue*Petite-Brunette*Review-Special*.
    Yeah been seeing her ads for the last few days. BTW where did you get the "open menu with tips" intel? Not sure what. Somehting about her profile lead me to believe that she was hot but she did not belong to this thread? If you have any first hand information please share.

  13. #13193

    Lacey Foxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    Her time management is absolutely horrendous. Most people wouldn't even have the patience for her slow communication and extreme tardiness. I booked for 4 pm. Didn't see her until 11 pm.

    She doesn't belong here, but my experience once she finally showed up I would say was one of my top 5. She is fun and a total lover in the sack. Her bad time management extends to the appointment too. My 1 hr became 4. The only time I've waited on a provider and it benefit me.
    Just a link to her personal site and OH MY GOODNESS!! Never nether but damn she's a little cutie. I've had my share of ladies with slow communication and I've wasted on maybe three for well past the appointed time. Sometimes the reward was damn great. Only one safety girl that I saw multiple times which is highly unusual but hey it happens.

    https://laceyfoxxx.squarespace.com/gallery

  14. #13192

    Any takers?

    Open menu with tips, anyone partake? Looks hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2114010-*Two-More-Days-in-Bellevue*Petite-Brunette*Review-Special*.

  15. #13191
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    I have had similar communication errors.

    Tried through email, text and going to her website. Nothing. Gave up and moved on.
    Her time management is absolutely horrendous. Most people wouldn't even have the patience for her slow communication and extreme tardiness. I booked for 4 pm. Didn't see her until 11 pm.

    She doesn't belong here, but my experience once she finally showed up I would say was one of my top 5. She is fun and a total lover in the sack. Her bad time management extends to the appointment too. My 1 hr became 4. The only time I've waited on a provider and it benefit me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape