Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 983 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1033 1083 1483 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13086

    Lacey Foxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    Her time management is absolutely horrendous. Most people wouldn't even have the patience for her slow communication and extreme tardiness. I booked for 4 pm. Didn't see her until 11 pm.

    She doesn't belong here, but my experience once she finally showed up I would say was one of my top 5. She is fun and a total lover in the sack. Her bad time management extends to the appointment too. My 1 hr became 4. The only time I've waited on a provider and it benefit me.
    Just a link to her personal site and OH MY GOODNESS!! Never nether but damn she's a little cutie. I've had my share of ladies with slow communication and I've wasted on maybe three for well past the appointed time. Sometimes the reward was damn great. Only one safety girl that I saw multiple times which is highly unusual but hey it happens.

    https://laceyfoxxx.squarespace.com/gallery

  2. #13085

    Any takers?

    Open menu with tips, anyone partake? Looks hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2114010-*Two-More-Days-in-Bellevue*Petite-Brunette*Review-Special*.

  3. #13084
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    I have had similar communication errors.

    Tried through email, text and going to her website. Nothing. Gave up and moved on.
    Her time management is absolutely horrendous. Most people wouldn't even have the patience for her slow communication and extreme tardiness. I booked for 4 pm. Didn't see her until 11 pm.

    She doesn't belong here, but my experience once she finally showed up I would say was one of my top 5. She is fun and a total lover in the sack. Her bad time management extends to the appointment too. My 1 hr became 4. The only time I've waited on a provider and it benefit me.

  4. #13083

    Not alone on Lacey Foxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her a few times but have not heard back maybe she is very busy or just not great with communication. Does anyone know if she belongs here and what the upcharge is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Foxx-OUTCALL
    I have had similar communication errors.

    Tried through email, text and going to her website. Nothing. Gave up and moved on.

  5. #13082
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I wish she was a little more attractive. She looks super plain in her pics.
    She should cut her hair shoulder length imo.

  6. #13081
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her a few times but have not heard back maybe she is very busy or just not great with communication. Does anyone know if she belongs here and what the upcharge is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Foxx-OUTCALL
    She I have seen someone confirm that she does NOT belong here unfortunately, I believe it was in another thread. She hasn't returned my email or pm either. She is known to have bad communication, but quite a good experience I have heard.

  7. #13080

    Indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I wish she was a little more attractive. She looks super plain in her pics.
    I hear you on the plain Jane part. But it'd be the ones that do the most! I've been with a few hotties and I was soo disappointed. Waste of $. Service over beauty 4 me. YMMV.

  8. #13079
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her a few times but have not heard back maybe she is very busy or just not great with communication. Does anyone know if she belongs here and what the upcharge is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Foxx-OUTCALL
    Pics totally accurate. She doesn't allow BB. Great kisser and super sexy. Good BBBJ and DATY.

  9. #13078
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her a few times but have not heard back maybe she is very busy or just not great with communication. Does anyone know if she belongs here and what the upcharge is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Foxx-OUTCALL
    Awesome GFE, good BBBJ, cute as hell. Been seeing her awhile. No-bareback.

  10. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethoes  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to meet Blue eyed Massuce yesterday morning at her in-call location in Tukwila and she definitely belongs here! Super easy to communicate with, just ask for a menu, after you PM on TNA. Spent an hour and it was well worth it! She is easy to communicate with and fun! No drama about being late. I arrived 15 minutes early and she was ready to go after I text her from the parking lot. Consent communication! Multiple cups where offered during the hour visit and she encourages it! I opted for CIP both cups and she eagerly accommodated! She gives a great massage as well! Blue Eyed would be a perfect provider for someone with ED or someone who wants to try something outside there comfort zone as she will work it until it happens and make you feel good about it. She loves rimming as well!! Great visit and I will return!!

    tnaboard.com/ showthread. Php?2110733-%26%23128153%3 B-YOU-NEED-A-NEW-UNFORGETTABLE-ATF%26%23128139%3 B-SEE-NEW-PICS%26%23128248%3 B-all-are-welcome%26%239774%3 BNO-LOBBY-STOCKED-IC%26%2311088%3 BALL-INCLUSIVE%26%2311088%3 BSEE-REVIEWS.
    I wish she was a little more attractive. She looks super plain in her pics.

  11. #13076
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Her rimjob skills are legendary! She rims me so hard that I can barely walk straight after a session with her. Fucking amazing!
    I definitely love a good rimjob.

  12. #13075

    Lacey Foxx

    I have contacted her a few times but have not heard back maybe she is very busy or just not great with communication. Does anyone know if she belongs here and what the upcharge is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-Foxx-OUTCALL

  13. #13074

    Called me a pussy for not coming to her trashy incall

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...g/801363483053

    I know she belongs here since I saw her a few months ago at her dump of an incall in Tulalip, $. 60 for BB w / Greek. Saw she was posting in Everett and asked where she was and sure enough she's at one of the sketchiest motels in town, said I'd pass and she went off on me LOL, if you're a braver man than I then go for it.

  14. #13073

    Link

    The link you put up is scarlet L.

    So are you talking about scarlet or Hazel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She back!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....g-this-evening

    Anybody else fill up HazelJade while she was back last weekend? No up charge for me.

  15. #13072
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethoes  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to meet Blue eyed Massuce yesterday morning at her in-call location in Tukwila and she definitely belongs here! Super easy to communicate with, just ask for a menu, after you PM on TNA. Spent an hour and it was well worth it! She is easy to communicate with and fun! No drama about being late. I arrived 15 minutes early and she was ready to go after I text her from the parking lot. Consent communication! Multiple cups where offered during the hour visit and she encourages it! I opted for CIP both cups and she eagerly accommodated! She gives a great massage as well! Blue Eyed would be a perfect provider for someone with ED or someone who wants to try something outside there comfort zone as she will work it until it happens and make you feel good about it. She loves rimming as well!! Great visit and I will return!!

    tnaboard.com/ showthread. Php?2110733-%26%23128153%3 B-YOU-NEED-A-NEW-UNFORGETTABLE-ATF%26%23128139%3 B-SEE-NEW-PICS%26%23128248%3 B-all-are-welcome%26%239774%3 BNO-LOBBY-STOCKED-IC%26%2311088%3 BALL-INCLUSIVE%26%2311088%3 BSEE-REVIEWS.
    Her rimjob skills are legendary! She rims me so hard that I can barely walk straight after a session with her. Fucking amazing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape