Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3819
-
12-31-20 08:54 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 488Saw her about a year ago for an out call at the time bbj was ok she damn sure is flexible tho I tried to see her again for an out call she said if I Uber her yes I asked where to send the Uber but she never responded I'm not sure if the guy is around her I tried another time but she's hard to get in contact with.
Originally Posted by JoseAlber
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 06:25 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 625Sounds like a good time was had by all! Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 04:25 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 1000Yo Joe
Everyone "knows" her! Poo.
Originally Posted by JoseAlber
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 23:04 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 2148Flexible
She has been around for a long time. Look up " Flexible" in Danbury, there are lots of mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by JoseAlber
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 22:04 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 693Alexis
Yes, she's real. The pics are accurate. She does have some stretch marks from having kids. I saw her once about a little over a year ago. She was a lot of fun then. I had a pretty good time. She was new to the game then. I tried to get a hold of her several times over the last year. Sometimes she answers, sometimes not. After she ghosted me three times after setting appointments, I called it quits and told her so. That was back in the spring. Rumor on the boards is that her husband has been hanging around after being released from a state vacation.
Originally Posted by JoseAlber
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 21:28 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 66Alexis
Seen her a few times over the last couple years or so. Solid body with a fat ass. Last time I saw her though maybe about 5-6 months ago, it looked like she had a baby bump. I suck at math so idk if she's still preggo, so I'd be sceptical, but she's decent in the sheets. All covered. Definitely some demons but I've had no issues the 4-5 times I've seen her.
Originally Posted by JoseAlber
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 21:16 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 702Miss Flexible
That's Miss FLexible / ALexis she's been around a long time. Popular with most. I wasn't that into her.
Originally Posted by JoseAlber
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 20:46 #1007Regular Member

Posts: 21To good to be true
-
12-30-20 19:46 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 2148Kiki
There are mixed reviews if you search. She is not for everyone, I heard she is very mechanical.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
Any other seniors out there can comment?
Have fun!
Stay safe,
Pa.
-
12-30-20 15:22 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 90Yes. She takes new ones every other week or so.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 08:40 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 410Are her pictures recent its a long drive for me but I like her looks.
Originally Posted by Blitz22
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 06:57 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 2148One of the best friends
I met with the one in the Stripe outfit. I prefer older gals, 35 year old spinner, she looked more like 45. Communication was good for both sisters, yes they really are sisters, matter of fact there are three. Two are staying at the Quality in Danbury. I told her I hate the place and I prefer staying away. She agreed on carplay because I have a vehicle with lots of room. She is defiantly the one in the picture, Little worn out from the life, tiny little thing, 4-11 spinner. BBJ was very good, cover and she ran with it. This gal loves to fuck, she thinks she is riding a bronco and you can tell she enjoys it. No rushing or clock watching. She was ok with bfs and she said she loves anal. Both I don't prefer, I always bring my own supply. I'll have to check out the other two sisters next.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...s/536405745037
Stay safe,
PA.
-
12-29-20 20:00 #1002Regular Member

Posts: 21Do you have any link to see Arianna?
Originally Posted by DrJohnson
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-29-20 11:03 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 227Ariana is absolutely the best.
Originally Posted by JackckPhilMore
[View Original Post]
Can be a sweet lady too.
Sadly has been hard to match up times that work.
-
12-29-20 10:15 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 2148Two best friends intel
Any intel on these two?
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...s/536405745037
Thanks,
PA.











Reply With Quote




