Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 27795
-
01-06-21 18:39 #13065I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Ready4 Riley
I see she has a lma in Everett.
Does anyone have any recent experience?
-
01-06-21 16:48 #13064Regular Member

Posts: 20Do you have a contact website or how to get ahold of her?
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-06-21 16:47 #13063Regular Member

Posts: 20Great Morning Visit!
Had the opportunity to meet Blue eyed Massuce yesterday morning at her in-call location in Tukwila and she definitely belongs here! Super easy to communicate with, just ask for a menu, after you PM on TNA. Spent an hour and it was well worth it! She is easy to communicate with and fun! No drama about being late. I arrived 15 minutes early and she was ready to go after I text her from the parking lot. Consent communication! Multiple cups where offered during the hour visit and she encourages it! I opted for CIP both cups and she eagerly accommodated! She gives a great massage as well! Blue Eyed would be a perfect provider for someone with ED or someone who wants to try something outside there comfort zone as she will work it until it happens and make you feel good about it. She loves rimming as well!! Great visit and I will return!!
tnaboard.com/ showthread. Php?2110733-%26%23128153%3 B-YOU-NEED-A-NEW-UNFORGETTABLE-ATF%26%23128139%3 B-SEE-NEW-PICS%26%23128248%3 B-all-are-welcome%26%239774%3 BNO-LOBBY-STOCKED-IC%26%2311088%3 BALL-INCLUSIVE%26%2311088%3 BSEE-REVIEWS.
-
01-06-21 16:13 #13062Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks for the heads up.
On Anna's return to the area.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 03:44 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 499Well, if not less insane then usually less entitled and more laid back and their rates are usually more reasonable.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 03:21 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 185Felicity
Was able to see Felicity this evening. $260 hhr cd was the best I was able to get. She says she has people telling her she is "lowballing herself", so if that is you please fucking stop or she is going to be charging 400 hr fully covered on the other site within the month.
She's a bit curvier than her pics, but definitely has an attractive figure with a cute little tummy. Birth control hips I guess. She acted like she was actually enjoying herself with which is always nice. DFK and FIV. A bit too much teeth during BBBJ but nothing to scoff at. Was just able to squeeze in a second BBFSCIP at the end of the session and she even let me get in some DATO and suck on her barbells for a little bit afterwards. Didn't try for greek.
Right after I dropped her off I realized I should have tried to get some pics for you guys, since she seemed like she would have been be cool with it. Oh well, next time I guess.
Overall one of the more enjoyable experiences I've had hobbying, despite the cramped conditions in the back of my suv.
-
01-06-21 01:07 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 533They are also usually less insane. Usually. Not always.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 23:34 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 157Anna return
Insatiable Anna is back this month, so get in line, already scheduled, but for heads up as a favor to others who has been trying to get with her.
-
01-05-21 23:11 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 499If she's legit as reported her rates seem fairly reasonable for a 19 yo hottie. If BBFS is included $260 1/2 hr about my limit, though honestly I'd rather spend less for an older provider. I'm in my late 40's now and I never thought I'd say this but I'm less interested in young providers (late teens and 20's) now and prefer ones in their 30's and early 40's. I guess I just feel more comfy with them since they're closer to my own age.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 22:55 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 533Just bookmark it and come back to it in a few months. Everyone here will forget about it and look for a new lead. Then you swoop in.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 22:25 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 483Amen
Most definitely, on both points. What a crying shame for all of us.
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 21:47 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 1209Exactly. I know from personal experience that the police and the D.A. will look at what you did and how you contributed to the situation for any use of force involving a firearm. Your ass had better be squeaky clean. Colnago is spot on with his first point and not only that but you may get charged for carrying a weapon while in the commission of a crime or anything else they can nail you with. Sure, soliciting is a low level misdemeanor but it's still a crime and, especially in King County, they think mongers are the same as human traffickers and slave traders. They'll throw any book they can at you.
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 20:57 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 267BBW or MILF
Any recommendation on a nice BBW or MILF? Lynnwood or Bellevue area.
Anyone seen this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...queen/35819455
-
01-05-21 17:17 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 293Felicity
Correct. I told her that her rates are high. She said she's getting 40 messages a day, and is staying busy, saving for a car. I'm sure if I call her again, I'll get an even lower rate. Known, trusted commodity. She's been at this for two weeks, was robbed last Friday. She's a straight shooter, so let's all be kind.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 15:52 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 185I'm assuming you negotiated down from her advertised rates?
Originally Posted by GruveMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





