Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 27920
-
01-04-21 14:34 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 28Lucky
I had to block her too. She is hella too fat, ugly and privileged for my liking and such.
Originally Posted by Muree3
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 14:08 #13144Regular Member

Posts: 20Striking out hard
Aright fellas, going to need some help. I'm having a really hard time finding a thread appropriate provider in the Everett area. If you've got some tips, please send them my way.
-
01-04-21 13:15 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 2184I would never carry to an appointment. Lossing a couple hundred and being robbed sucks. It really does. But I would rather loose the small amount. These are situations that can escalate pretty rapidly. I may be a pussy. But I prefer to give my money and walk away to fight another day. I do not want to spend the rest of my evening explaining what happened to the cops. And then deal with lengthhy court cases, investigations etc etc for what. A few bucks? Everyone has their own POV and I respect everyone choices. To me though, I hobby for the fun and destress it provides. Also, I have (way) too much to loose.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 12:47 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 2184Mikki
That is correct. That pic in the red bikini is a fairly accurate representation of what she looks like. I like her a lot. Stable, nice incall in safe location. Reliable service at a great price. We need more like her in this hobby.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 12:39 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 2184Mlee206
Yeah he is a dork. But she just seems so bitchy. Took 1 K overnight charge and dashed. Now when she is caught redhanded. She says. Well I am not going to return the money. If a man did that on that board. He would have been instantly banned. She gets more red jelly beans (like she even cares about those). Disgusting.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 11:45 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 98Not to mention she will let you eat her out or fill her up while she's on the rag, WTF 😳 😬.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ver&p=13267342#post13267342.
-
01-04-21 11:43 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 2184Dvous
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing gents. This was very informative and helpful. She sent me a one liner and went dead again. I have such a full schedule right now. That I cannot deal with flakes. Far too many women realize that the economy is changing and level of service. Prices etc. are being re-evaluted. Why wait on this lady?
Originally Posted by SeattleMG
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 11:27 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 98Numbnuts
Idiot wanted an overnight with her so she could rob him while he's sleeping lmfao 🤣.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1924714-ThiefLast edited by EazyDuzit2; 01-04-21 at 11:27. Reason: Add link
-
01-04-21 11:12 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 293Mikki
She did the first time and every time I've seen her. BBBJCIM and BBFSCIP. Best deal going. I wish she still looked like her pics. She's a little heavier now.
Originally Posted by Qasim311
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 03:36 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 45She has a sexy body and nice tan for her age, and in all my experiences was BBFS / CIP.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Two things to note:
1.) As previously mentioned, time management is non-existent. Hands down the most consistently frustrating provider to schedule I've ever met. Be ready to hear every cliche excuse in the book and / or get ghosted.
2.) She moves around a lot (like every 5-10 seconds) during sex when she's excited, which can be fun, but if you're looking to bend her over and get a few minutes pounding away doggy, might not happen.
-
01-04-21 02:58 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 234I don't recall. It's been quite a while since I first saw her.
Originally Posted by Qasim311
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 00:51 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 533I carry regularly and think it's a bad idea to bring a gun to an appointment.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 23:46 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 499Exactly, perfectly said. I was gonna write a similar post. #3 is especially important. If you haven't been there before, scope out the location beforehand and only bring cash to the session. Cash can be replaced, esp since she was going to get it anyway, but if someone gets our wallet with our ID and credit cards that can really fuck up our life.
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
I'm also with you about the gun; it seems like a terrible idea to me. If a situation seems that potentially dangerous it should be avoided entirely. There are plenty of other providers who are reasonably safe.
-
01-03-21 23:38 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 786Bringing a gun is a bad idea.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
1st, you pretty much lose the ability to claim self defense when you involved in illegal activities.
2nd, John Shoots Renegade Pimp Over Control Of Underage Girl. That is not a headline you want your name connected to.
3rd, Your idea of scoping out for trouble is a good one. If you do see something, just drive away. There is always someone else you can call.
4th Remember, you have more to lose than they do.
-
01-03-21 23:33 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 185I tried to set up with her tonight and she demanded 300. Not worth it to me, even if all bare.
Originally Posted by Muree3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



