Thread: Osaka, fka Pine Tree
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1880
-
01-05-21 16:54 #365Senior Member

Posts: 560Sarah
So no one has been trying out Sarah except for Zero?
-
01-03-21 08:10 #364Banned Member

Posts: 724Well. It is lucky AMP open their door when stranger visit now.
Originally Posted by LivingInSin2
[View Original Post]
Almost all AMPs are officially no business (= regular appointment only if he is not in blacklist).
If it is not bad that, keeping her is good idea. Rush can be fixed when they find what will go with new cabinet and less concern on covid (they must worry nervous neighbors are watching and report, which really happen to almost all korean AMPs) pm for more detail.).
Unless you will take adventure toward cc or Chinese places, korean place will be fading more and more, and for one year girls will not come back.
-
01-02-21 18:48 #363Senior Member

Posts: 33Yeah. Limited options now days. She's not all that bad. Can definitely take a pounding. But for me, I just couldn't deal with the rushing and nagging. Don't I have at least 30-45 min?
Originally Posted by ToniMulato
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 16:18 #362Senior Member

Posts: 321Seriously
Connie is one of my faves now a days, nice curvy, light tan, nice rack, and loves the boto.
Originally Posted by LivingInSin2
[View Original Post]
That woman was made to be pounded hard. Never had a bad experience with her.
-
01-01-21 13:38 #361Senior Member

Posts: 783I don't know about his tastes, but Connie is not a spinner and Suji is on the older side now. I have not been with either of them in a few years now as I don't let them take care of me.
Originally Posted by Prudential808
[View Original Post]
Suji is the only woman that I been with in Honolulu that could give me a hour long nuru session like the ones I had in the Turkish bath houses in Japan. But Roses was the only place that had a private table shower in your room. Without the hour long table shower, I will not be seeing Suji anytime soon.
I loved many of the bodies of the Empire girls. Young spinner girls with small boobs and with nice bushes with nice service and nice attitude.
-
01-01-21 08:31 #360Banned Member

Posts: 724AMP girls' rule
If lulu can not satisfy him on the view of look, he must go to NY or Hollywood with 2 k an hour. Or he wants only tall girl or he is never into Asia women.
Originally Posted by MegaRat
[View Original Post]
If Connie and Suji can not take care of him, no AMP girl on the earth can manage him. Just saying.
-
01-01-21 06:50 #359Senior Member

Posts: 279Unfortunate
My experiences with Connie's usually top notch! No matter if it was in it's Kison, Happy, and going to try her again at Osaka when this Covid fuck dies.
Originally Posted by LivingInSin2
[View Original Post]
She always gives the good shower, then suck squeeze bang blow, she ok with bare, but won't give attitude if you cover up.
-
01-01-21 02:13 #358Senior Member

Posts: 1354Connie=Awesome
Sorry to disagree with you, but Connie is the BOMB! Just had a session with her recently and had an awesome time. She greeted me and was happy to see me again (as I was her). Her TS was excellent, then back to room for some boom boom. Finished with me cim. Knock came after hour. Connie went out to complain, because said felt like was only 20 minutes. But was over hour, so cleaned me up and paid her. She did tell me she just started some kind of diet, where she goes without food for 8-16 hours. Maybe that's where the shitty attitude came from. I know I would be b**chy too if I didn't eat for that long! Definitely will repeat! Happy new year!
Originally Posted by LivingInSin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 19:56 #357Banned Member

Posts: 322Yass and BBFS
A few reliable and trusted Brothers on here have gotten bare back full service from Yass. I always play it safe and insist on a cover. But she is known to go without a cover for full service, apparently.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:51 #356Senior Member

Posts: 1502Yas
Yas always had nice curves. That butt been nice and firm from day 1, natural like her tits. I seen girls with butt implants--they do hang when they are in mish with legs hanging over table in the air. Yas is firm like Connie. She always been hot and cold but that body is nice, nicest tits to play with.
Yas always been CFS. That mouth and pussy are fine if she is hot that day, LOL. Roll the dice with her, always a chance to crap out, LOL.
Originally Posted by ExitOnly
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 21:29 #355Senior Member

Posts: 119Not sure
I'm not 100% sure about Sarah she cute in my eyes but when I had her she kinda rush to hurry and cum I'm willing to try her 1 more time but at a way later time
Originally Posted by HoLeeMackerel
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 18:57 #354Senior Member

Posts: 174Sarah?
Has this Sarah worked at other shops under same or different name? I don't find much in the search results on her in Osaka thread. Anybody care to describe her looks, attitude & service? Any shared Intel will be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Zero4
[View Original Post]
Mahaloz.
-
12-28-20 18:06 #353Senior Member

Posts: 623Whoo, looked it up. You might be right. I knew her from way back and her butt alway looked the same. No sag whatsoever.
Originally Posted by MeCook
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 17:21 #352Senior Member

Posts: 783It is called getting butt implants. Korean women like that too. All kinds of plastic surgeries are available in Korea.
Originally Posted by ExitOnly
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 16:48 #351Senior Member

Posts: 623Yes, same inconsistent service for me. She is actually quite attractive with a sexy body but so hot and cold one time l couldn't finish. Her butt seem unusually big. Can they fake that?
Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




