Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Osaka, fka Pine Tree

+ Submit Review
Page 102 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1880
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #365

    Sarah

    So no one has been trying out Sarah except for Zero?

  2. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingInSin2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Limited options now days. She's not all that bad. Can definitely take a pounding. But for me, I just couldn't deal with the rushing and nagging. Don't I have at least 30-45 min?
    Well. It is lucky AMP open their door when stranger visit now.

    Almost all AMPs are officially no business (= regular appointment only if he is not in blacklist).

    If it is not bad that, keeping her is good idea. Rush can be fixed when they find what will go with new cabinet and less concern on covid (they must worry nervous neighbors are watching and report, which really happen to almost all korean AMPs) pm for more detail.).

    Unless you will take adventure toward cc or Chinese places, korean place will be fading more and more, and for one year girls will not come back.

  3. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Connie is one of my faves now a days, nice curvy, light tan, nice rack, and loves the boto.

    That woman was made to be pounded hard. Never had a bad experience with her.
    Yeah. Limited options now days. She's not all that bad. Can definitely take a pounding. But for me, I just couldn't deal with the rushing and nagging. Don't I have at least 30-45 min?

  4. #362

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingInSin2  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your $$ on Connie. Shitty attitude. Rushed. Stretched belly fat. BBFS tho.
    Connie is one of my faves now a days, nice curvy, light tan, nice rack, and loves the boto.

    That woman was made to be pounded hard. Never had a bad experience with her.

  5. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by Prudential808  [View Original Post]
    If Connie and Suji can not take care of him, no AMP girl on the earth can manage him. Just saying.
    I don't know about his tastes, but Connie is not a spinner and Suji is on the older side now. I have not been with either of them in a few years now as I don't let them take care of me.

    Suji is the only woman that I been with in Honolulu that could give me a hour long nuru session like the ones I had in the Turkish bath houses in Japan. But Roses was the only place that had a private table shower in your room. Without the hour long table shower, I will not be seeing Suji anytime soon.

    I loved many of the bodies of the Empire girls. Young spinner girls with small boobs and with nice bushes with nice service and nice attitude.

  6. #360

    AMP girls' rule

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaRat  [View Original Post]
    My experiences with Connie's usually top notch! No matter if it was in it's Kison, Happy, and going to try her again at Osaka when this Covid fuck dies.

    She always gives the good shower, then suck squeeze bang blow, she ok with bare, but won't give attitude if you cover up.
    If lulu can not satisfy him on the view of look, he must go to NY or Hollywood with 2 k an hour. Or he wants only tall girl or he is never into Asia women.

    If Connie and Suji can not take care of him, no AMP girl on the earth can manage him. Just saying.

  7. #359

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingInSin2  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your $$ on Connie. Shitty attitude. Rushed. Stretched belly fat. BBFS tho.
    My experiences with Connie's usually top notch! No matter if it was in it's Kison, Happy, and going to try her again at Osaka when this Covid fuck dies.

    She always gives the good shower, then suck squeeze bang blow, she ok with bare, but won't give attitude if you cover up.

  8. #358

    Connie=Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingInSin2  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your $$ on Connie. Shitty attitude. Rushed. Stretched belly fat. BBFS tho.
    Sorry to disagree with you, but Connie is the BOMB! Just had a session with her recently and had an awesome time. She greeted me and was happy to see me again (as I was her). Her TS was excellent, then back to room for some boom boom. Finished with me cim. Knock came after hour. Connie went out to complain, because said felt like was only 20 minutes. But was over hour, so cleaned me up and paid her. She did tell me she just started some kind of diet, where she goes without food for 8-16 hours. Maybe that's where the shitty attitude came from. I know I would be b**chy too if I didn't eat for that long! Definitely will repeat! Happy new year!

  9. #357

    Yass and BBFS

    A few reliable and trusted Brothers on here have gotten bare back full service from Yass. I always play it safe and insist on a cover. But she is known to go without a cover for full service, apparently.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Yas always had nice curves. That butt been nice and firm from day 1, natural like her tits. I seen girls with butt implants--they do hang when they are in mish with legs hanging over table in the air. Yas is firm like Connie. She always been hot and cold but that body is nice, nicest tits to play with.

    Yas always been CFS. That mouth and pussy are fine if she is hot that day, LOL. Roll the dice with her, always a chance to crap out, LOL.

  10. #356

    Yas

    Yas always had nice curves. That butt been nice and firm from day 1, natural like her tits. I seen girls with butt implants--they do hang when they are in mish with legs hanging over table in the air. Yas is firm like Connie. She always been hot and cold but that body is nice, nicest tits to play with.

    Yas always been CFS. That mouth and pussy are fine if she is hot that day, LOL. Roll the dice with her, always a chance to crap out, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    Yes, same inconsistent service for me. She is actually quite attractive with a sexy body but so hot and cold one time l couldn't finish. Her butt seem unusually big. Can they fake that?

  11. #355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by HoLeeMackerel  [View Original Post]
    Has this Sarah worked at other shops under same or different name? I don't find much in the search results on her in Osaka thread. Anybody care to describe her looks, attitude & service? Any shared Intel will be much appreciated.

    Mahaloz.
    I'm not 100% sure about Sarah she cute in my eyes but when I had her she kinda rush to hurry and cum I'm willing to try her 1 more time but at a way later time

  12. #354

    Sarah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero4  [View Original Post]
    Need to call for the menu depending on the day and time, yes connie the blonde 1, yas is the koreanwith the bubble butt sarah is a 5,4,ish spinner korean, didn't have a good look at mimi and leii
    Has this Sarah worked at other shops under same or different name? I don't find much in the search results on her in Osaka thread. Anybody care to describe her looks, attitude & service? Any shared Intel will be much appreciated.

    Mahaloz.

  13. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by MeCook  [View Original Post]
    It is called getting butt implants. Korean women like that too. All kinds of plastic surgeries are available in Korea.
    Whoo, looked it up. You might be right. I knew her from way back and her butt alway looked the same. No sag whatsoever.

  14. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    Her butt seem unusually big. Can they fake that?
    It is called getting butt implants. Korean women like that too. All kinds of plastic surgeries are available in Korea.

  15. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    1st time was fantastic, pulled my hair and arched her back during daty. Other play was also good. Was considering making her a favorite. 2nd time was meh. 1st time must have been early in her day, 2nd time was late. Anyway, no dfk. But she does have a nice firm butt. If they had nipples I swear they were mm.
    Yes, same inconsistent service for me. She is actually quite attractive with a sexy body but so hot and cold one time l couldn't finish. Her butt seem unusually big. Can they fake that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape