Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Osaka, fka Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1880
This blog is moderated by HiPickle
  1. #350

    Yass and BBFS

    Were you able to get BBFS with Yass?.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    1st time was fantastic, pulled my hair and arched her back during daty. Other play was also good. Was considering making her a favorite. 2nd time was meh. 1st time must have been early in her day, 2nd time was late. Anyway, no dfk. But she does have a nice firm butt. If they had nipples I swear they were mm.

  2. #349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Call for menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaRat  [View Original Post]
    Who's who and how do they look? What's on the menu?

    I know Connie's the blonde one, what about everyone else?
    Need to call for the menu depending on the day and time, yes connie the blonde 1, yas is the koreanwith the bubble butt sarah is a 5,4,ish spinner korean, didn't have a good look at mimi and leii.

  3. #348

    How do they look?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero4  [View Original Post]
    Current line up when I call today mimi, lei, connie (happiness), sarah I saw yas on the way out idk is she was working and another girl roughtly 5-7 depending on the day and time.
    Who's who and how do they look? What's on the menu?

    I know Connie's the blonde one, what about everyone else?

  4. #347

    2 times with yass

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular of Yass. If you're a regular, she'll definitely deep french kiss you throughout the session. She also enjoys the sex, you can see it in the expressions of her face when she is getting her pussy scratched hard. One time I wasn't going hard enough and she hit me with her closed fist, telling me to go harder and faster.
    1st time was fantastic, pulled my hair and arched her back during daty. Other play was also good. Was considering making her a favorite. 2nd time was meh. 1st time must have been early in her day, 2nd time was late. Anyway, no dfk. But she does have a nice firm butt. If they had nipples I swear they were mm.

  5. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRecon  [View Original Post]
    So since Connie is over here at Osaka now, is she still providing Happiness type of service or adhering to the more Osaka style of service?
    Don't waste your $$ on Connie. Shitty attitude. Rushed. Stretched belly fat. BBFS tho.

  6. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular of Yass. If you're a regular, she'll definitely deep french kiss you throughout the session. She also enjoys the sex, you can see it in the expressions of her face when she is getting her pussy scratched hard. One time I wasn't going hard enough and she hit me with her closed fist, telling me to go harder and faster.
    I don't know how many still work now. But must consider all in AMP are in extreme stress now.

    Stress from neighbor's watching, le's activity, financial pressure. And laws getting tougher.

    Just let's understand it is not possible for them to give dramatic service as they did in peaceful heydays. Thanking they stay in hawaii. Many left hawaii and never think about hawaii customers fucking mainlanders in mask.

  7. #344

    Yass

    I'm a regular of Yass. If you're a regular, she'll definitely deep french kiss you throughout the session. She also enjoys the sex, you can see it in the expressions of her face when she is getting her pussy scratched hard. One time I wasn't going hard enough and she hit me with her closed fist, telling me to go harder and faster.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Yas still look and feel good. But she no kiss and was rushed its covid awareness. Maybe you see her regular?

    Maybe 40 min max walk in walk out. Was like fucking young Chinese, LOL. BBBJ, cfs was good.

    Couple others there I never recognize maybe Mimi never see Connie. Had two of you there with me but they said busy weekends.

  8. #343

    Not the same

    Yas still look and feel good. But she no kiss and was rushed its covid awareness. Maybe you see her regular?

    Maybe 40 min max walk in walk out. Was like fucking young Chinese, LOL. BBBJ, cfs was good.

    Couple others there I never recognize maybe Mimi never see Connie. Had two of you there with me but they said busy weekends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yass this morning a little after 10 am. I had to get some pussy before the Thanksgiving gathering I had to get to so I headed over to Osaka and parked my white car in the Osaka parking lot. She was wearing a black dress when she met me, which hugged her curves in all the right places. Greeted me as cheerful as ever. Started off with light French kissing to deep french kissing. Then she gave me the most velvety bare back blow job you could ever get. Covered full service in several positions. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Deep french kissing throughout the entire session. Then when it was over, we cuddled and hugged a bit in bed, which was really nice. Left at around 11 am and drove my white car to my Thanksgiving gathering. Will see her again.

  9. #342

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Rican2019  [View Original Post]
    Address to here and do they do TS?
    Your Google fu is weak I see. Check out Rubmaps and you will find what you seek. GL!

  10. #341

    Ads

    Do they have a current ad anywhere? Thanks in advance.

  11. #340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Check inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Rican2019  [View Original Post]
    Address to here and do they do TS?
    I Pm you please check your inbox.

  12. #339

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero4  [View Original Post]
    Current line up when I call today mimi, lei, connie (happiness), sarah I saw yas on the way out idk is she was working and another girl roughtly 5-7 depending on the day and time.
    Address to here and do they do TS?

  13. #338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Curremt line up

    Current line up when I call today mimi, lei, connie (happiness), sarah I saw yas on the way out idk is she was working and another girl roughtly 5-7 depending on the day and time.

  14. #337

    Still the same or different?

    So since Connie is over here at Osaka now, is she still providing Happiness type of service or adhering to the more Osaka style of service?

  15. #336

    Still the same lineup

    Just called today and it's still Yas, Mimi, and Leii. Leii gets in after 3 and Yas does usually get off early just FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape