Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 157 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1175

    Did you see the entire video?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Brooks at the Wendy's incident sealed his own fate, the officers did what they needed to do to protect themselves. The mayor and the District Attorney rushed to judgement and neither officer will be convicted of any crime. The mayor has emboldened the citizens to challenge the officers at every turn. The officer's have rightfully decided to do the bare minimum. Prior to 2020 , I had been to Atlanta twice. In 2020 I went to Atlanta 4 times (follies in March, the tilted kilt (April) strokers and the new follies in December. I have money to spend and that I want to spend, but I refuse to spend it in Atlanta. To be blunt I am scared. Riots. The bottle boys and now they want to disarm people at the mall? (they installed medal detectors) nope not for I. I will be avoiding atlanta till they get things under control.
    What crime did Mr. Brooks commit that was egregious enough for deadly force? Drunk sleeping in his car in a Wendy's drive-thru? Getting free from two police officers after being tased and attempting to flee? On foot? While intoxicated? Are the cops always right because they wear the blue and carry a badge? If so, Internal Affairs wouldn't even exist within any law enforcement division. I know that it's a dangerous job, but some people do not have the ability, temperament, or judgement skills under pressure to wear a badge or carry a gun.

  2. #1174

    Similar All Over. Bare Minimum

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Brooks at the Wendy's incident sealed his own fate, the officers did what they needed to do to protect themselves. The mayor and the District Attorney rushed to judgement and neither officer will be convicted of any crime. The mayor has emboldened the citizens to challenge the officers at every turn. The officer's have rightfully decided to do the bare minimum. Prior to 2020 , I had been to Atlanta twice. In 2020 I went to Atlanta 4 times (follies in March, the tilted kilt (April) strokers and the new follies in December. I have money to spend and that I want to spend, but I refuse to spend it in Atlanta. To be blunt I am scared. Riots. The bottle boys and now they want to disarm people at the mall? (they installed medal detectors) nope not for I. I will be avoiding atlanta till they get things under control.
    Not to argue all the dynamics of the social issues regarding crime and and law enforcement but the bare minimum policy as you call it is now in effect in upstate SC. Spoke with a young officer yesterday at the gym that along with a group of his similar minded coworkers, have all resigned in the past couple months. Bizarre as it might seem, they were criticized for making too many arrests. The criticism was ongoing on a weekly basis. The arrests ran the gamut, but included plenty of convicted felons, weapons charges, and of course some drug seizures. Officers not reprimanded spent their shifts sitting in parking lots and making almost no arrests. So the unspoken message was don't seek out or initiate anything that leads to an arrest. Surprised me at first, but its simply a shift based on the political climate. Won't stop me from getting down to Atlanta although my advanced age and poor health have me waiting for some declining positivity rates before I take the plunge.

  3. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rime-wave.html

    Crime in the atl is out of control!
    Sad but true. I carry a subcompact pistol in my backpack at all times. Maybe it's time to carry my full size on my hip at all times as well. Except when going into a strip club or on a plane of course, LOL. (Remember you need a conceal carry permit for this to be legal.).

    I have to share a recent story. I invited an escort to a hotel and because of all the dangerous stories lately, had my pistol tucked behind the small of my back. Not so much because of her but in case she had a handler or some other nefarious character along. She walks in and everything is good. She then goes to hug me and I hadn't put away the pistol yet so she jumps wondering what's going on when she feels it. I had to quickly explain and put it away real quick and gave her the donation asap! Everything worked out in the end, just wanted to share an amusing experience.

  4. #1172
    It's called Urban Hunting. There's a couple youtube channels I watch of some guys in GA that do the same thing. If you walk behind some shopping plazas that have heavily wooded areas, there are some spots where guys have cams set up to track deer to hunt.

  5. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    I was changing shirts behind the Citgo at the intersection of 285 and Moreland when a man in full camo with a a bow and arrow suddenly appeared and headed straight toward me. He told me to be careful in that area. He was deer hunting in about 1. 5 acres of kudzu covered trees and brush that bordered this busy industrial area. Had already killed a 12 pointer in that spot and said there was a bigger one he was targeting. He disappeared into the woods and I headed up the street to Blaze. So you can add that to the list of attractions assuming you can get permission to hunt these spots in the Metro area. Not what I was expecting to see on Moreland Ave at 5:30 PM.

    https://www.vox.com/2020/8/3/2133414...iots-trump-bid
    What the fuck?

  6. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rime-wave.html

    Crime in the atl is out of control!
    Crime in Atlanta has made international news! Or is it that there is no news in Great Britain as they are all locked down?

  7. #1169

    Murder Rate Up in Atlanta but also across the US

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the murder rate is up across the US in major cities about 36%. Atlanta has one of the larger increases as it is up around 57% from last year. Like most changes of this nature there are likely multiple causes. Once I go through a pat down and into one of the popular strip clubs on day shift I don't give it a thought. Might be a bit more cautious on night shift. Knock on wood, but in roughly 75 day shift visits I have never had a single person threaten me and I am an elderly white man typically in a black club. Only witnessed once real fistfight during the day and it was at Follies. As mentioned several times on the board, if your visiting a west side club (Wax, etc.) then watch your step outside the club in the gas stations and convenience stores. I would extend that same caution over to Moreland Ave. I was changing shirts behind the Citgo at the intersection of 285 and Moreland when a man in full camo with a a bow and arrow suddenly appeared and headed straight toward me. He told me to be careful in that area. He was deer hunting in about 1. 5 acres of kudzu covered trees and brush that bordered this busy industrial area. Had already killed a 12 pointer in that spot and said there was a bigger one he was targeting. He disappeared into the woods and I headed up the street to Blaze. So you can add that to the list of attractions assuming you can get permission to hunt these spots in the Metro area. Not what I was expecting to see on Moreland Ave at 5:30 PM.

    https://www.vox.com/2020/8/3/2133414...iots-trump-bid

  8. #1168

    Wtf

    2020 man! Now we have Super Gonorrhea??

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...9-coronavirus/

  9. #1167

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    It's obvious, the Atlanta Mayor is not up to job and needs to step aside.
    Too busy running her mouth to properly govern.

  10. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rime-wave.html

    Crime in the atl is out of control!
    It's obvious, the Atlanta Mayor is not up to job and needs to step aside.

  11. #1165

    Hard to party in the Atl.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rime-wave.html

    Crime in the atl is out of control!

  12. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by Database  [View Original Post]
    OhNoOsho - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkL5pbT0u08.

    J the philosopher - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iutKapmd-Ms.

    Basedescortcel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RiZvOh97w.

    Trick Lessons Podcast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUeNZJO6O0o.

    Pares Ratliff - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZtRQxwOY4A.

    NY EXPOSED - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exi7gR_r7uo.

    Hope this helps didn't know if you guys were aware of these channels. These guys talk about the hobby and give good information.
    LOL monger youtube.

  13. #1163

    Hobbyist on youtube

    OhNoOsho - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkL5pbT0u08.

    J the philosopher - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iutKapmd-Ms.

    Basedescortcel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RiZvOh97w.

    Trick Lessons Podcast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUeNZJO6O0o.

    Pares Ratliff - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZtRQxwOY4A.

    NY EXPOSED - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exi7gR_r7uo.

    Hope this helps didn't know if you guys were aware of these channels. These guys talk about the hobby and give good information.

  14. #1162
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I only patronize or continue to patronize the CAMP girls who deserve it and don't try to cheat mongers by shaving time, jackhammering and the like. Nobody minds an honest worker, but the majority have become greedy thieves.
    I strongly agreed! The majority have become greedy thieves and I was one of their victims that was cheated once.

  15. #1161
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Hard to see why you think that CAMP workers have so little value that. They are able to make more than most mongers? Seems like they have figured out supply and demand pretty well, and are able to create a life around that value equation. And most of them, I suspect, left China to get a better life. I know a fair amount about China (have spent weeks there, have employed people there, have many Chinese immigrant friends, etc.) and it's very obvious to me why their citizens might seek a life in a different country.

    We should all have great empathy for those who fall under prosecutorial abuse. We should all expect and seek equal protection under the law, even for groups that you do not feel sorry for on a personal level. We do not assign legal value on immigrants in this country based on how they might be treated in a different country. If you have such little respect for AMP workers based on your experience, and you think they are overpaid for delivering less-than-expected services, then please do not patronize them.
    I only patronize or continue to patronize the CAMP girls who deserve it and don't try to cheat mongers by shaving time, jackhammering and the like. Nobody minds an honest worker, but the majority have become greedy thieves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape