Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 17740
-
01-04-21 06:49 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 382Some of the pic's she is using are dated. Some are pretty recent. Since you asked Steven Hyde you can drop me a line if you want her social media she has a lot posted from the past 6 months. Her friends list will provide you with leads of other providers and Seeking girl's you will recognise. She should be turning 29 soon if I remember. The key to her heart is usually thru weed and Fireball. She also has a profile on Seeking Kitty142 with pic's. But she mainly uses that when she is back home in Columbia visiting.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 05:19 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 271She is nice to talk to. She is at least 50. FS is so-so. When she is in the mood her BBBJ is epic. If you want an epic BJ and live in the county there are probably similar experiences to be had for a shorter drive at a similar donation.
Originally Posted by LeoReegan
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 02:07 #5888Regular Member

Posts: 1Theft
I'm new to this and have found a few keepers, this is just an FYI I found a thief she got me for a few hundred goes by Skyyy. Run her out of town please!
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57368998/
Funny her picks are her. Or close enuf to pass. I'm just as happy she has a lot baby damage, so I didn't have to look at that. Stay safe!
-
01-03-21 23:06 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 218Shana update
Had a buddy go see her after my review, he open and willingness to go BB with any and everyone has led to exactly what you'd expect from that type of behavior. She's dirty, and if you see her wrap up, unless you want to be on antibiotics for the next 10 days. You've been warned.
-
01-03-21 22:45 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 223Recommendations s / se burbs
Likely staying in one of those nicer southern burbs along 55 in a couple days. Any recommended incalls to check out? Like them as young and perky as possible. Open menu a huge plus.
-
01-03-21 22:32 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 458Short answer: No.
She does look quite similar to the lady in Granite City (ads are down) but she is not the same provider.
Originally Posted by LeoReegan
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 21:12 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 471Are the pictures in the ad the same pictures that she used five years ago? If they are current then I may have to take one for the team.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 18:21 #5883Regular Member

Posts: 2Is this her?
Originally Posted by StlbbHunter
[View Original Post]
Multiple ads in the past. Anyone got any info?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57356711/
-
01-03-21 16:38 #5882Regular Member

Posts: 2There are multiple ads in the past.
Anyone got any info? -.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57356711/
-
01-03-21 16:27 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 103Sexi Lexi
I have seen her 5 years ago approx. She was petite, cute looking. I wasn't into petite at that time and also her place was a mess so I didn't meet her again. Kinda wanting to see her again now. Can someone provide me intel on her place and how submissive she is? Her ad states very submissive, I like some submissive (I'm not into aggressive) and wondering what it means from lexi's side.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/57383451/
Thanks in advance.
-
01-03-21 09:59 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 243I have never seen her but I ran across her Facebook page and the pictures on her add make her look a lot better than the ones on Facebook. I do not remember her name I found it on Mug shots. I also used to see a girl that was friends with her so she is real.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 09:34 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 159I did just that. She's into some kinky shit. Anal beads and inserting things up her ass. Not that I mind a freaky girl. Be awesome if the real deal came through town.
Originally Posted by Longranger72
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 02:09 #5878Regular Member

Posts: 4Russian Natalie. Anyone know her?
I just saw her ad on skipthegames https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe.../023694792685..
Does anyone know her?
-
01-03-21 00:29 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks. I don't see where it's necessarily screaming fake. I've seen women that look better than her with real ads, so I was just curious.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
And I never sent a deposits or buy gift cards. Nothing like that, ever. It don't matter who they are. LOL.
-
01-02-21 22:03 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 121Is this girl fake?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56604736/
What's her story? She looks HUGE.













Reply With Quote




