Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 791 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 841 891 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her 5 years ago approx. She was petite, cute looking. I wasn't into petite at that time and also her place was a mess so I didn't meet her again. Kinda wanting to see her again now. Can someone provide me intel on her place and how submissive she is? Her ad states very submissive, I like some submissive (I'm not into aggressive) and wondering what it means from lexi's side.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/57383451/

    Thanks in advance.
    Are the pictures in the ad the same pictures that she used five years ago? If they are current then I may have to take one for the team.

  2. #5866
    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    She is pregnant.
    Is this her?

    Multiple ads in the past. Anyone got any info?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57356711/

  3. #5865
    There are multiple ads in the past.

    Anyone got any info? -.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57356711/

  4. #5864

    Sexi Lexi

    I have seen her 5 years ago approx. She was petite, cute looking. I wasn't into petite at that time and also her place was a mess so I didn't meet her again. Kinda wanting to see her again now. Can someone provide me intel on her place and how submissive she is? Her ad states very submissive, I like some submissive (I'm not into aggressive) and wondering what it means from lexi's side.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/57383451/

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #5863
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but I ran across her Facebook page and the pictures on her add make her look a lot better than the ones on Facebook. I do not remember her name I found it on Mug shots. I also used to see a girl that was friends with her so she is real.

  6. #5862
    Quote Originally Posted by Longranger72  [View Original Post]
    You can search google for octopus ass tattoo and see the model. It's all fake.
    I did just that. She's into some kinky shit. Anal beads and inserting things up her ass. Not that I mind a freaky girl. Be awesome if the real deal came through town.

  7. #5861

    Russian Natalie. Anyone know her?

    I just saw her ad on skipthegames https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe.../023694792685..

    Does anyone know her?

  8. #5860
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    The only thing being hit will be your wallet when she asks you for a deposit, gift cards or some scammer shit like that.

    That ad is literally screaming fake!
    Thanks. I don't see where it's necessarily screaming fake. I've seen women that look better than her with real ads, so I was just curious.

    And I never sent a deposits or buy gift cards. Nothing like that, ever. It don't matter who they are. LOL.

  9. #5859

    Is this girl fake?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56604736/

    What's her story? She looks HUGE.

  10. #5858

    Baby daddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    I had 2 girls off Seeking claim that. 1 I was seeing long term and pretty good friends with. The other a one time thing. They both contacted me and said they needed money to take care of it. It does send you in a panic if true. Plus you never know if you are actually the Father. I said they only way I would help them out is we would both go to the clinic on the day of the procedure and I would take care of the billing and wait for them. They never followed up with me and I never heard from them again.
    Good reason to get the ol snip snip done if you ask me. If anyone tried that on me I'd call them out pretty quick. My batter ain't makin babies no more! 😂.

  11. #5857

    Duuuude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed her recently on listcrawler. Has anybody hooked up with her? She almost looks too good to be true especially with that ass tat. I'd love to hit that doggy just to see that dragon jiggle.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57336739/#.
    The only thing being hit will be your wallet when she asks you for a deposit, gift cards or some “scammer” shit like that.

    That ad is literally screaming fake!

  12. #5856

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed her recently on listcrawler. Has anybody hooked up with her? She almost looks too good to be true especially with that ass tat. I'd love to hit that doggy just to see that dragon jiggle.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57336739/#.
    You can search google for octopus ass tattoo and see the model. It's all fake.

  13. #5855
    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    It is a fake ad.

    There is no location.


    Also the pics are borrowed.
    Well that is a damn shame.

  14. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed her recently on listcrawler. Has anybody hooked up with her? She almost looks too good to be true especially with that ass tat. I'd love to hit that doggy just to see that dragon jiggle.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57336739/#.
    It is a fake ad.

    There is no location.

    Also the pics are borrowed.

  15. #5853

    Sabrina. Looks hot. Anyone know her?

    I just noticed her recently on listcrawler. Has anybody hooked up with her? She almost looks too good to be true especially with that ass tat. I'd love to hit that doggy just to see that dragon jiggle.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57336739/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape