Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 17721
-
01-04-21 02:07 #5871Regular Member

Posts: 1Theft
I'm new to this and have found a few keepers, this is just an FYI I found a thief she got me for a few hundred goes by Skyyy. Run her out of town please!
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57368998/
Funny her picks are her. Or close enuf to pass. I'm just as happy she has a lot baby damage, so I didn't have to look at that. Stay safe!
-
01-03-21 23:06 #5870Senior Member

Posts: 218Shana update
Had a buddy go see her after my review, he open and willingness to go BB with any and everyone has led to exactly what you'd expect from that type of behavior. She's dirty, and if you see her wrap up, unless you want to be on antibiotics for the next 10 days. You've been warned.
-
01-03-21 22:45 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 223Recommendations s / se burbs
Likely staying in one of those nicer southern burbs along 55 in a couple days. Any recommended incalls to check out? Like them as young and perky as possible. Open menu a huge plus.
-
01-03-21 22:32 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 458Short answer: No.
She does look quite similar to the lady in Granite City (ads are down) but she is not the same provider.
Originally Posted by LeoReegan
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 21:12 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 471Are the pictures in the ad the same pictures that she used five years ago? If they are current then I may have to take one for the team.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 18:21 #5866Regular Member

Posts: 2Is this her?
Originally Posted by StlbbHunter
[View Original Post]
Multiple ads in the past. Anyone got any info?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57356711/
-
01-03-21 16:38 #5865Regular Member

Posts: 2There are multiple ads in the past.
Anyone got any info? -.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/57356711/
-
01-03-21 16:27 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 103Sexi Lexi
I have seen her 5 years ago approx. She was petite, cute looking. I wasn't into petite at that time and also her place was a mess so I didn't meet her again. Kinda wanting to see her again now. Can someone provide me intel on her place and how submissive she is? Her ad states very submissive, I like some submissive (I'm not into aggressive) and wondering what it means from lexi's side.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/57383451/
Thanks in advance.
-
01-03-21 09:59 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 243I have never seen her but I ran across her Facebook page and the pictures on her add make her look a lot better than the ones on Facebook. I do not remember her name I found it on Mug shots. I also used to see a girl that was friends with her so she is real.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 09:34 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 159I did just that. She's into some kinky shit. Anal beads and inserting things up her ass. Not that I mind a freaky girl. Be awesome if the real deal came through town.
Originally Posted by Longranger72
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 02:09 #5861Regular Member

Posts: 4Russian Natalie. Anyone know her?
I just saw her ad on skipthegames https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe.../023694792685..
Does anyone know her?
-
01-03-21 00:29 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks. I don't see where it's necessarily screaming fake. I've seen women that look better than her with real ads, so I was just curious.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
And I never sent a deposits or buy gift cards. Nothing like that, ever. It don't matter who they are. LOL.
-
01-02-21 22:03 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 121Is this girl fake?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/56604736/
What's her story? She looks HUGE.
-
01-02-21 21:43 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 177Baby daddy
Good reason to get the ol snip snip done if you ask me. If anyone tried that on me I'd call them out pretty quick. My batter ain't makin babies no more! 😂.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 16:45 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 553Duuuude.
The only thing being hit will be your wallet when she asks you for a deposit, gift cards or some “scammer” shit like that.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
That ad is literally screaming fake!









Reply With Quote





