Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,726 to 16,740 of 33757
-
01-03-21 11:42 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 116Daty
Anyone know of any reliable providers who you can safely DATY or the other hole more importantly? Serious inquiry. Thanks.
-
01-03-21 10:23 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 65McKenna link
Because I'm not a jerk I won't say "use the search!" LOL! Sorry I forgot to include the link and the damage was $$ (a 1/3 of the stimulus check).
https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...s/982873405272
-
01-03-21 10:04 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 354Wow, really good experience you have. Thanks for writing detail. Anydetail about how tonreach her and what was damage?
Originally Posted by OrionPax
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 07:32 #17029Regular Member

Posts: 1I am new to Quincy MA, Please suggest escort for some fun
Hi All,
I am new to Quincy, I have been looking for some fun and I see lots of website and see most of them are scam. Can some please suggest a nice girl to spend some good quality time in Quincy or Braintree MA.
Thanks,
Kashau.
-
01-03-21 07:28 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 3853Those witches are the worst. Definitely a bait, they try to make you forget it by giving you the best and most amazing BJ you ever had. For me, it won't work as I can pop by BJ. Only a small few can and those few are SW. And, if it's CBJ, forget it, better put aside 3-hours for me as I won't pop.
Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 07:25 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 3853https://tryst.link/escort/mulattomckenna
Originally Posted by Entrain
[View Original Post]
So, our friend McKenna no longer does BB? I liked her a lot. But, for me, I felt rushed as she pushed me to fuck her hard, to, well, make me cum right? Afterwards, it was ok, wash up and see ya! I haven't seen her for a few months due to the cost and the quick visit. But, if BB is no longer on the menu, then I'll have to look elsewhere.
-
01-03-21 07:09 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 187Great review, but.
What about a link to her ad. And contact info.
Originally Posted by OrionPax
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 02:52 #17025Regular Member

Posts: 1Ari
https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2042974
Searched on google, ads at different locations, but can't find any reviews.
Rates are 250 hh 350 h incall.
Is she legit? Does anyone have experience with her?
-
01-02-21 20:54 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 317Jazelle
I seen this provider yesterday as well. Sweet girl. Nice body with a very plumped ass. Her ass looks good in the blue jeans she was wearing. Just wish she wasn't dishonest when it comes to her qv. I asked her over text if her qv was full service she said yes. It took me quite a while to get to her at her hotel in downtown Boston when finally did. We started the session and 5 minutes into the CBJ I asked if I could start and finish in edge of bed doggy. She said sex was extra. I said what!? Was very disappointed but luckily her head was so good I just let her finish and left. Good provider regardless. She just has to be upfront about her qv not really being full service.
Originally Posted by DelrayJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 19:58 #17023Regular Member

Posts: 2I got a good one
I got the 411 on a 3 hole kinky horny chocolate thang. Hmu for details.
-
01-02-21 17:24 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 65McKenna
Just came from a hr visit with McKenna. She was really chill and put my 1st visit jitters at ease really quickly. She is a little bigger than her pictures but it didn't bother me one bit. Her tits are huge and fantastic! First we undressed while sitting on the bed chatting for a bit while holding each other and making out. Mutual touching of each other's downstairs. She said "Wow! You have a really fat dick!" She then gave one of the best BBBJ I've ever gotten 8. 5/10 lots of spitting and DTing as much of me as she could. She popped her head up while sucking my balls and ask if I liked getting rimmed. I said "yes!" and with a smile she replied "I can tell cause you're freshly shaved! Now lift lose legs back!" This one went to town on my asshole and I loved every second of it. She even went as far as to tongue fuck my asshole! I was in heaven! She popped her head up and said "Do you have any condoms? I don't have any your size and I don't do BB. " I looked at her and while winking and said "Sure you don't" she laughed and so did I because I told her earlier that I did my homework on her before I opted to see her. She said that "I do but I just changed my birth control" I told her "it's cool you don't have to do anything you don't really want to do" So instead I gave her the shocker well she blew me and then climbed on top of me to grind her soaking wet pussy all over my cock. I then got on top of her and started rubbing her clit with my dick while sucking on her tits till she came. This was a pretty intense orgasm I would say because she grabbed me close to her body and squeezed me while she was shaking. She then told me "Come up here and fuck my face!" So I did that and some titty fucking. Then she said "Put those fucking balls on my face while I eat your ass! Now jerk that fucking dick!" I was literally sitting on her face and jerking off while she was eating my ass. It was fantastic! At this point I really needed some pussy so I opted to try one of her incredibly under sized condoms. I managed to get it on enough for her to let me fuck her and that's exactly what I did. I pounded her so good she had another body shaking orgasm said to me "goddamn you gave me 2 orgasms, shit! I've bent her over and started drilling her again from the back! I could tell she was enjoying herself and I'm glad she did. Back to the head game and I blew in her mouth while she was sucking my balls and licking my ass. 1/3 of my stimulus payment was well worth it. I absolutely will repeat, next time I can she promised me BB and I could CIP as much as I want. She is clean, cool and chill and if you are too I think you'll get a lot more from her performance wise. Also I forgot to mention at one point while she was blowing she told me something along the lines of my cock should be molded sold as a dildo. I have never been told anything like that and I find it equally flattering and hilarious.
Pros:
Truly GFE.
Lots of dirty talking throughout.
Reasonable price point.
Fun and easy going personality.
Offered her shower and soap after.
NOT A RUSH JOB.
Cons:
An hour away for me.
-
01-02-21 11:49 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 4544No, I try to meet her more than 10 times. But texting her is a waste of my time. She will respond 5 hours later. Sorry, but my boy saw her and I guess she's a freak and can take a good pound.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 08:21 #17020Banned Member

Posts: 968Hi Style how's this girl? Think I read you mentioned her before!?
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/857-200-7677
Or if anyone else can tell me how her service is? I'd appreciate it. Sara sexy lookin brunette.
-
01-02-21 08:05 #17019Senior Member

Posts: 991 girl 6 ads 6 numbers in every city
Lmfaoo there's this one older brazi. She's not old old but deff older than me and I'm just not even attracted to her one bit. Always post super fake pics, atleast post pics that resemble you. She's had me drive to Natick, Woburn, Waltham, Peabody and everytime I see her I instantly walk away. She must hate me but now I try to get the to verify pictures just so I don't bump into her. Especially when they're at the best western. I know those rooms better than I know my own house.
Originally Posted by AllGoes
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 07:59 #17018Senior Member

Posts: 188Rose
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ston/57340264/#.
Does anyone on here have experience with this girl? Real or fake?










Reply With Quote




