Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 33748
-
01-01-21 16:30 #17008Senior Member

Posts: 602Mr ABC
LOL you may have landed on the wrong board with that question.
Originally Posted by MrAbc1234
[View Original Post]
From her EROS ad:
*rates start at 1200*
-
01-01-21 16:03 #17007Senior Member

Posts: 120Veronika
I did see her earlier in the Fall, she is as advertised pics are accurate. The rate is high but you are seeing a 21/22 year old doll. Everything covered 2 pops (4 hr).
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 15:50 #17006Regular Member

Posts: 22Jazelle
Anybody have any info on Jazelle?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/57324717/#.
Wondering what she's like, I'm planning on seeing her in a little bit and will report my experience back. New to this area and I wanted to indulge in the hobby while I'm up here from wpb.
-
01-01-21 15:45 #17005Regular Member

Posts: 2Come relax
Can some one please tell me if "come relax" Klaudia is actually a female? Has this been verified?
-
01-01-21 13:28 #17004Banned Member

Posts: 40He'll be dialing their numbers by the end of the weekend. LOL.
Originally Posted by AllGoes
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 11:13 #17003Regular Member

Posts: 7Natalia Hale
Has anyone here ever seen Natalia Hale?
-
01-01-21 10:52 #17002Senior Member

Posts: 77Kim in Foxborough.
Any information on this provider?
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/562134722381
-
01-01-21 10:03 #17001Senior Member

Posts: 235Veronica Love
Just search her name here. Turns up Lego19's report on 11-1-19, for example. Has been reviewed on emonkey. She does look good but too pricey for me.
Originally Posted by BuggerOff69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 06:15 #17000Banned Member

Posts: 350Anybody seen this russkie (supposedly)?
She looks plenty young and petite. Has anyone seen her or similar ads out of state-there's no match to phone #'s in other cities afaict, and listcrawler craps out on reviews!
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3156648
-
01-01-21 06:12 #16999Banned Member

Posts: 350Who is it?
No, who are your referring to?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 19:05 #16998Regular Member

Posts: 17Good bye
I am personally saying goodbye!
I am refusing to fall for these fake ads in 2021. Hopefully I'll find a reliable regular and stick with her. Tired of rolling the dice and losing every time. And no I'm not going to Costa Rica or Bangkok or Canada where I know it's better. This is just a self reflection of 2020 LOL
.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 18:54 #16997Senior Member

Posts: 2189I don't quite understand. None of these things will go away or change in 2021.
Originally Posted by AllGoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 17:40 #16996Regular Member

Posts: 17Good bye 2020
Good bye 2020, good bye fake Brazilian ads, good bye Waltham, Saugus, Peabody. 2020 sucked for obvious reasons. But also sucked spending countless hours navigating sites to try to find a real girl with real or even somewhat close pics. Can't tell you how many times I met the same girl in multiple locations with different pics. Same "Brazilian" with horrible tattoos. 6 ads 6 telephone numbers 1 girl. I know of the two real Brazilians with real pics and they are both amazing. But for the rest of the ads. Never again.
-
12-31-20 14:49 #16995Senior Member

Posts: 3853That's too bad. She looks cute. Course, in her ad, she says "No low ballers, period. " I guess we know who that is.
Originally Posted by JohnTies;5139023[URL
-
12-31-20 11:48 #16994Senior Member

Posts: 4543Her ad says no bbbfs. So does that mean she don't do BBBJ. Because paying $125 hh with no BBBJ is a No No No.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



